abhayvakil_1992 Gal #2-C- Update pg. 145, Req pg.149 - Page 28

AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Thank you so much everyone for the wishes about getting better:) Means so much to me..leg is getting better..its just hard for me to stand or sit in one place for long..so I have to constantly be moving lol..I actually pulled my leg muscle years ago on the same leg and my family was worried that it happened again..but luckily this time it wasnt as bad..it was a strain in the leg muscle..so yeah its getting better..
Also thanks everyone for the wonderful comments about my creations<3<3 Means so so so much to me<3

IMP NOTE-PLEASE READ

The past couple of days I thought of quitting siggy making..someone stole my chord gif on tumblr..I admit I was stupid enough to not put my name on it..and had posted it as if it was their own..And it really really pissed me off..I usually am nice with sharing things about how I got something but people have crossed the line with my patience if you completely steal my gif and claim it as your own..I havent seen it happen to me in IF yet(touching wood) but seriously..it really hurts..so please please please dont do it..I work really hard to make the gifs and these sigs for you guys..so it hurts to see someone claim something as their own when it wasnt theirs..I let it go this time..but next time I will for sure take action..whether its here..tumblr..whatever..copying will or stealing will not be taken lightly..

So I hate doing this but please dont ask me for any of the resources..like where I got the psds from or anything like it..if you do ask me about psds..the only thing I will give you is good websites that have good psds..thats pretty much it..the rest you guys have to find yourselves..I hate doing it but this stealing issue..though it didnt happen in IF..really got to me ..

Anyways back to the update..which again is horrible..but I think I have got used to horrible creations by me by now..

Many of these I made for my tumblr
artistic-colour

Demi Lovato

Dianna Agron

Chord Overstreet
I died when I saw these pics..I basically sat for like 1/2 an hour staring at the screen..hes so flipping HOT<3

Lea Michele

Lea and Dianna

Cory and Naya

Quinn and Sam

Yeah I've repeated this too many times..but horrible turn out this time too..I think I should take a break from PS for a little while:S

For Iram

For Ragini
I tried sooo many colourings with these pics..I had so much trouble with the colouring:S Im loosing touch..so I had to make it black and white with some lighting..hope thats okay..It didnt turn out good:S Im so sorry hun..I will remake it for sure if you would like..

For Aisha
This didnt turn out great either:S Im so sorry..Ill redo it if you want..

Jia
LOVE the colouring..not satisfied with the turn out..So sorry hun..Ill redo if you want

For Hira
I tried the colouring you wanted but it wasnt working:S So I tried something new..Not sure if you'll like it:S

Sorry for dissapointing with the requests..if anyone wants their requests to be redone..do tell me

REMEMBER:
DON'T cut out parts
DON't copy my style
DON'T claim these as your own
UPLOAD on your own server

Feel free to use.Comment and

^credit to Vini for this banner🤗

SHOP IS CLOSED:)
REQUEST LIST:

-Raee_Salvatore
- ..-Jia-..x2(DONE 1)
-Premeer_Mayur
-Hiralious-(DONE)
-aishix x2
-aisha_1992(DONE)
- ..Ragzz..(DONE)
--Priyalicious-(PM)
-RamSitaKiDasi-(DONE)
-JanakiRaghunath
-arun-deeps
-kirulicious-(DONE)
-MohitSanayaDrug (DONE)
-Cherry-(DONE)
-oishi_ksg
-Angelic_ParI(DONE)
Iram..x(DONE)

Sneha:)

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Updated:)Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 12 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
OMG sneha, u always surprise me girl 😃 beautiful update once again ..everything just looks out of this world 🤗
and i freaking LOVE my request :O its gorgeous ..using it 🤗 i love you so much..and please dont say u are loosing touch :S coz u just get better with every update 😳 and the thing that happened with you on tumblr is just awful :| im sorry to hear that :(
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMG Sneha, what an update!😍 Wowww, each and every sig is just aMAZing!!!👏 The coloring on this is exceptional.

I also LOVE how Aisha and Jia's requests turned out, they're beautiful.❤️ I am sure they'll love it too.

I'm really sorry about the copying hun, that sucks.😔 But you know, we do post on a public website and millions of people are on it everyday...it's no wonder if people steal resources or creations and pass them off as their own. Personally, I don't let that bother me because making sigs is something I enjoy, and I won't let others bring me down or make me frustrated. So what if someone copies my work? It's their character that's the suckish one, and nothing's going to change about that.

Anyhow, cheer up. We're here for you.🤗
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OMFG :| The update is auhmazing! I absolutely love - http://i.imgur.com/KH7LG.jpg that siggy. The coloring is gorgeous :) The requests came out great as well. As for the copying issue jeez it's everywhere these days but I never knew people actually have the audacity to just steal and claim the gif itself as their own :S Anyway I hope it doesn't happen to you again and don't quit your work is amazing 😳
@Ragini:Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)Yeah the tumblr thing pissed me off so badly..I mean I dont get why people do it..like seriously..stealing other peoples stuff? Copying? but yeah hopefully it doesnt happen again cause I really love siggy making..cause its like my passion..I love media arts with computer graphics..so it would hurt not to do it anymore..Im so glad you like your request..I didnt think you would cause I thought it turned out really bad..I tried like a billion different colourings but nothing worked lol..so had to make it like this..hope it didnt dissapoint you much with what you were expecting..I want to make a banner for my shop but its not turning out right..so Im just going to request it from someone lol..just waiting for someone to open lol.. Thank you so much for the comment once again<3

@Janu:Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)Yeah I usually let it go if I feel some creation is similar to mine or something like that..or people use the same kind of colourings(to me thats not copying cause its using the same psds so you cant help that) but when someone steals something or copies something exactly and claims it as their own thats when it annoys me:S So hopefully it doesnt happen again..I really hate dealing with these kinds of things..I hate being mean to people lol but sometimes its needed..especially if they take advantage of your niceness..Thank you so much for the comment once again<3

@Sary: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:) Yeah I know..this copying issue is everywhere and its making me not want to post things anymore..especially after the tumblr thing with the fear that someone will steal something of mine again lol..but hopefully it wont happen again..I let them go this time but next time for sure I will take action if it happens again and it rlly annoys me cause I hate being rude but we all have to put our foots down sometimes lol<3Thank you so much for the comment once again<3
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
sweetheart..it happened with me too..all these copying issues..so sick of it :| dont be upset hon, they are not going to gain anything by stealing your work, coz ur work will always be original and unique :) and for your banner..if you want it from me..you dont have to wait for me to be open, just PM me anytime 🤗
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Did you say you are not satisfy with the turnout? Are you crazy? 😆 Hun I love it. It is gorgeous! you are the right, the coloring is ahmazing. I seriously love the way it came out. OMG it is too gorgeous! Am changing my dubba right now. Thank you so much for it hun! <33

The rest of the update looks fabulous. I love everything came out, especially the freebies. The coloring are to die for. Simply gorgeous! OMG I don't have enough words to praise your work! Love them all hun! <33

I love you and once again thank you for the amazing siggys 😳
@Ragini:it pisses me off when people copy..not only my work but anybody whose going through it..like I never understand why they do it lol..but Im just going to look past it and do what I love doing and hope it doesnt happen again lol..
Awww seriously hun<3<3 Thats so so so sweet of you<3 Same for you as well..if you have any request or anything..feel free to PM me:) I probably wont open my shop again so yeah ..anytime you can PM lol<3 Awww will PM you in a few mins with the pics<3 Thank you so much hun<3

@Jia: Awww thanks so much hun🤗Glad you like them:) Means alot to me:) Glad you like your request as well..wasnt satisfied with it so it means alot that you like it:) Hope it didnt dissapoint your expectations<3<3
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
And I want to say I am sorry to hear about the copying issue. It's been happening so much lately and I really hope it gets resolved soon! <3 But hun your work is amazing. Those who steals or copy, their work is nothing compared to yours. Love ya