Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Heyy Hun, I've edited my request on page 24,
The images are now uploaded on Imgur :)
Thanks!
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Yamini:Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)

@Priya: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)

@Cherry: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:) Also glad you like your request..thank you so much for using it:)

@Janu: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)

@Oishi_ksg: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)Also thanks for the wishes..the leg is getting better:) Hopeffully I can use the treadmill again soon..lol

@Dharu: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)

@Sehrish: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)Awww no problem hun..I tend to get lazy so I dont comment often on peoples gals..I usually res spots hoping to get back to it later but I forget:S but I do keep up with your and other peoples updates as you said:)

@Chandni: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:) Im telling you..Overgron has something going on..the glee tour videos are making me go crazy..so much cuteness between them<3<3 Im just waiting for them to announce that they are a couple LOL<3<3

@Hira: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)Also thank you so much for the wishes for getting better..means alot:) Legs getting better though my parents are still not letting me do alot lol but yeah hopefully it goes back to normal soon..

@Aisha: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)

@Sary: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:) Also since its your first time in my gal..welcome:)

@Rummy: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)

@Raee: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)

@Ragini: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)

@Farzana: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)

@Sano: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)

@Rinki: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)Also glad you like your sig..Im in like love with that colouring<3<3 So glad that you like it..means alot..also thank you so much for the wishes about the leg/taking rest..its getting better<3 though I cant do alot still:S

@Reenz: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)

@Parina: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)

@RamSitaKiDasi: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:) Also glad you like your request<3 The pics were really fun to work with:) Love the colouring as well..thank you so much for using it:)

@Kirulcious: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:).also thank you so much for the wishes about the leg/taking rest..its getting better<3 though I cant do alot still:S

@Gunia: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:) .also thank you so much for the wishes about the leg/taking rest..its getting better<3 though I cant do alot still:S

@Moni:.Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)..also thank you so much for the wishes about the leg/taking rest..its getting better<3 though I cant do alot still:S

@Aquarius17:Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)

@MohitSanayaDrug:Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)

@Iram: Thank you so much for editing hun:) Done your request will post it soon:)

@Payal:Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:) LOL yeah..love them way too much<3 They are so cute together<3Wish the glee directors would see that too and put them back together..though I doubt doubt it will happen anytime soon..but theres hope for them in real..Chord and Dianna are adorable<3 Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 12 years ago
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sneeehaaa. How are you feeling now? :)

http://i.imgur.com/PPWKV.jpg OMGGG did you make this? If yes, I fainted for a while. 😆
^^Hey hun:) Legs better but it still hurts if I stand or sit for long lol..
Yeah I made that:) Made it cause I love those pics so much..oh trust me that took me so long to make cause I was like drooling over the pics..hes so hot<3<3
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

haaawww, how can you be so good at this? lolz :P

I love love the QuinnSam stuff, u really are obsessed with them arent you? loz :) The colooring on WUS sig si fantastic! i also love the way it came out ^_^
the reqs are fabulous! :P
Replies for comments from page 31 to page 36 on page 35:)
muffins2waffles thumbnail
GORGEOUS work Sneha!
Keep it up :D
^^Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)