...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
beautiful ones
love this

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

omg sneha diii, thank u so much for my request, its sooo beautiful and pretty !!!!!😍 wow diii, i just luv the use of pink in the cg, it makes it luk so magical and charming, luv it loads !! thanx a lot diii, luv u so much for making my request gorgeous!πŸ€— i just cant take my eyes off it!
-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
faaab work snehaa! I am in love with your coloring!! esp. on that ram-sita siggy! its beautiful! Nian siggy is soo amazing! jealous! :P
I also love that WUS siggy! its really cute!
keep it up!

ohh, hope you are feeling better! get well soon!<3
Love,
Kiran<3
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sneha plz do take rest dear..hope u'll get well soon..take good care of urself..n just relax..I can understand..n can off course for my req untill u get well!😊

Btw FABULOUS UPDT!!
God bless
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks everyone for the comments and also the wishes of getting better:) Means alot.:) Going to go to the doctor soon..and see if I can figure out whats wrong with my leg:S Will for sure reply to everyone soon:)
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sneha I hope you leg it ok now...take care:)

Coming to the update...I just adore your coloring...it's SO GOOD!!

^^the coloring is this one is so gorgeous...I kept on staring at it for the longest time😍

The Ram-SIta request is my fav from all the requests...open soon LOL

Love Moni
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great update!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I love the colouring on the second siggy but my fave colouring is the Ian-Nina request.
thanks everyone:D All your guys comments mean so much to me..Will for sure reply to you all soon..Im still going through a lot of pain in my leg..but from what the doctor said its not that serious..strained my calf muscle on the left leg..so yeah..the swelling is getting better:) So hopefully it all gets better soon..thanks everyone for the wishes:)
-Precious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You have some great updates. Love you new styles and colorings! :) Sorry i havent really been very active so couldnt comment eaarlier! I missed your birthday so belated happy birthday to you :) and you're closed :( i missed my chance :| well next time i guess :)

**I just realized this is my first comment in your new shop! Big Conrats on the new one!! :D
Edited by -Maryam- - 12 years ago
^^Hey hun<3<3 OMG i misses you<3<3 How have you been? Aww thanks alot hun<3 About missing the chance of requesting..go ahead and leave a request if you want:) Im probably not going to open again..and this is probably my last summer here..lol..so anyone who wants to request including you can go aheaD:)