Users

Frequent Posters

-Hiralious- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Firstly I'd say that take care of urself. Hope u get well soon
Finally I'm editing my comment. Have been lazy a lot lately LOL
Okay coming to ur update, its FABBB man, like always :D
O-M-G the first siggie is WOWWW. Its really FAB. Loved it so much.
I'm loving the style of third one. Its really gorgeous. I haven't watched this show, tho I guess its from Glee. Anyway, Amazing job with all the stuff
I'm loving Wake UpSid siggie. The style is gorgeous. I loved this movie as well. Its one of my fav. All the requests came out perfect. I like the smoothness of ur siggies and styles are always FAB. Loving the surprise siggie alot. I liked the brown-ish coloring on that Nian siggie
Overall great job with all the siggies. Loved the update.
Edited by -Hiralious- - 12 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
fab updte

OMG i LOVED first sig.. ohh fb colring yaara

senorita
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Your coloring is seriously amazing πŸ˜³ Love your work!
Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sneha its GORGEOUS<3... i always adore your glee stuff<3
lovee nian one the most, thats one awesome coloring ;)
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow sneha these are fantastic I adore everything the Di/chord sigs are fab, the coloring is awesome and the reqs came out so pretty, loved the surprise siggy IAN/NINA one the coloring is just WOW thanks a lot for sharing them,
love you loads,
RaeeπŸ€—
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
OMFG! sneha as always gorgeous update πŸ€— love each and every one...my most fav has to be the NiAn and RamSita sig :) beautiful work..and i cant wait for my request still 😳
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic Update Sneha hon! and the requests turned out beautiful :) Thi is my fav from the update! [  ] AHHH , its gorgeous! =)

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
omg how can you call it crap?? they are stunning.. 😳 omg i'm in love with each and every siggy.. sighh!! goregousss work πŸ‘
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
You're the dumbest person I've ever seen, not really but YEAH. 😳 How can you call something SO beautiful crap? πŸ€” LOVE the update, always do..your colouring is just so pretty, can't stop staring at your work ((:
I was looking at your old work, when you JUST started making sigs..woahh you've come a long way sweetie. πŸ€— Dianna is so cute man :P I love the 2nd Dianna-Chord sig, its come out so beautiful ;OO I love the whole effect, your styles are mind blasting/boggling/blowing/anything else? 😳 Seriously, I just heart that sig. <3

Hawww, the WUS sig. EEERRR, its gorgeousss. :$ omg, the movie was just perfect. Loved it to bits and love your sig to bits too :D WHY IS YOUR COLOURING SO GOOD? :| sheee, i can go on praising your colouring skills all day :$
The only reason why I find your update crap is because it was short so yeahh. 🀣 hailaaa! The requests are gorgeous too. tehe, Cherry's req is SO good..really like it. I love the way you merged the pics, so neat and so awesome-ish. :) love how the text is at the corner and its not-so-huge. πŸ˜†
NOWWW! *drumrolls* The BEST sig of the updateee. Eee my surpriseee *does the yay dance* it is g o r g e o u s ;O I can hug you 4985748597 times. πŸ€—πŸ€£
Girl, you don't know how much I love that beautiful thing. 😍 Everything about that sig is amazing..EVERYTHING, i mean it. Thank you so much snehuuu πŸ€—
LOVE! you're gonna make more? surprises for me? eee. :D

Btw, please take care of yourself :)) love youuu <3

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I LOVEEE How each and every sig has turned out, the ramayan sig is gorge, but i know it cud have trned out better,... but others are utter outclass sigs!
AMAZING! Keep it up! πŸ€—