Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks everyone:) Will reply individually soon:)
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
OMFGGG 🤪 🤪 I Can't STOOOP Staring At My Request 😍, It's SOOO Awesome That I'm Confused Which One To Use Naa . Bandii Bacchi, Why Did You Make Me Two Versions ?!! 🤔 Now I Will Thinking Which One To Use & That's Damn Hard To Do ;) 😆 Must Go & Choose Now Or I Will Sit Here & Stare At Them & Even My Examss Are Going ON Soo It's Not A Good Idea To Here For LONGGG Even If I Will !! 😳 && I Know I'm Not Making Any Sense But I'm Speechless After Seeing My Sigg ;) 🤣 I Loved The Way You Blended The Pictures & Placed The Text Tooo ;) ❤️ I Loved This Dark Coloring, Hun & Pllzz Open SOON < 33 !! 😳 I'm Gonna Request Once Again 🤣
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haww Sneha i can hardly wait for season 3 now. 3 months is long time. i so wish endgame of quinn and Sam i'm so disappointed they're not together. but i guess quinn needs some time alone she became evil.i'm glad i found glee fan here i love this show and they can sing,dance & act they're super talented😳

coming back to the update Chord & Dianna ones are beautiful.

They looks gorgeous here its one of my fav pic😳

I love how their haircuts is almost same😆 i love this song and it suits them so bad😍

This makes me smile so cute he kissed her *faints* saved so using it:)

Kurt-Blaine one is too cute. although i'm not finchel fan but that date was too cute:)

Love all the requests i'll have say Ian-Nina one is my fav its gorgeous:)

-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
DUDEEE! Have you like lost it? How can you call this update your worst? YOU SUCK! This update is omfggg. |: PLEASE MAKE ME SOMETHING? PLEASE? *blush.

Snehhaaa, your colouring is simply woahhh ;OO THE GLEE TOUR PICS ARE LIKE YUMMYYY MAN! They look so good together, seriously. xx Your colouring on ALL the sigs is plain awesomeness. <3 http://i.imgur.com/tBs7K.jpg I love this for some reason, it made me skip a hearbeat. WHAT RUBBIS, IT DIDN'T BUT IT COULDD! 🤣 Snehuuu, you are great. 😎
Is it me who doesn't know much about sig making or am I blind or is it YOU who is dumb? 😳 The sig which you "ruined up" is PRETTTYYY! Love the blending and the way it came out, really good ;)

Hahahha I used to LOVE Sam and Quinn, they are such qt's. ☺️ GOD BLESS THEIR CUTENESS! 😆 FREDDIE SMITH SIG IS MUAHHH ; I used it for 2 days..I remember seeing you using that sig and yes I choried it. 😳🤣
LOVE all the requests, your work is gawjuss :) LOVE LOVE Pari's req :$
Great work Snehaaa, LOVE! :D
Thanks everyone..will reply soon:)

@Rinki: For sure will make you a sig:) Do you want it to be a surprise one..or do you want to request?
-Rinki- thumbnail
Sneha, just make me ANYTHING. I just want something, oh how much I suck =)) Nah, I'm not requesting..I suck at it, takes me years to make up my mind about what I'm gonna req 😆
^^Lol no problem hun:) Yeah I know what you mean..I have so many reserved spots..in shops and I have no idea what to request for LOL..
Okay will make it:) But if you dont mind can you give me a list of all the things you like..:) And Ill pick from that as a surprise:)
aish_punk thumbnail
hey sneha..awesome update, again!

the dianna-chord, rachel-finn and kurt-blaine sigs are awesomee! i have watched glee season 1, and idk any of these people other than finn and rachel. =/

the reqs are amazingg!

do make more
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Lalalala..can';t wait for mine...
too much excited..Lol
-Rinki- thumbnail
Did I ever tell you how lazy I was Sneha? 😆 Fine, heres the list. Too lazy to PM too.

1. Karan and Shilpa - Dill Mill Gayye
2. Damon and Elena
3. Arjun and Arohi - Kitni Mohabbat Hai
4. Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev.
5. Dan and Blair.
6. Tyler and Caroline.
7. Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal.
8. Monteith Cory.
9. Sonam Kapoor
10. Anushka Sharma

MAKE ME ON ANY ONEEHHH :D