Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Sneha! 🤗 🤗

What a fantabulous update girl :) Everything looks beyond graceful and super pretty. Keep it up sweets :)

I don't watch any of those shows but your creativity on all those people, is amazing :)

REQS are fabulous esp the Iannina one <3

Angelic_Pari thumbnail
Reserved

Edited**

Originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

@Angelic_Pari: Thanks alot hun..Glad you like them:) Means alot🤗Also since its your first time in my gal..Welcome:) Also thank you so much for requesting..done your request:)posting it after the replies are done:)

No Problem hun...😃 
You really deserved it.. they were just very amazing..😳
Thanks for the welcome dear😉 

Originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

Yeah..I have no words..except I dont really like the way the requests turned out..I need to find my inspiration again:S If you want me to make them again..do tell me..Sorry for dissapointing any of you with your requests..

Angelic_Pari
Your request is my favourite out of the three..I really LOVE the colouring..Though I forgot what PSD's and alterations I made to get them:S Hope you like it too..Two different versions (with/without a border)

HOLLYYY COOOWWW😲😲😲 Wat the heck do you mean by you didn't like the way the requests turned out???? 😲😲 You know even though I don't know you that well, I will still run after you with my danda...😡 IF you don't like this then I don't what more are you looking for🤪
This is just brilliant and amazing work yaar... 👏👏  I mean the picture arrangement for ever single siggy is just gr8 and the effects and coloring is out of this worlddd😳😳

I LOVEEDD LLOOVVEDD How the update turned out...😃 It is just mindblasting🤪 Seriouslyy no joke... they are just fabulous👏👏👏 You know which one's my fav?? haha.. you probably guessed it right... my request😳 it iss just sooo mesmerizing and heart touching😃 I can't describe in words how much I like it..😍 

Everything is just perfect about the siggy☺️ I LOVEEDDD LOVEEDD IT to the coree..😳 great job dear😛 and THANKS A LOTT👏👏🤗

Edited by Angelic_Pari - 12 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
OMFGGG! Snehaa 🤗 girl how can you even think of calling your siges crap 😳 i mean just look at your work :OO its beyond beautiful..i esp heart the freddie smith one .. LOVE the Ian Nina sig for Kiran..classyyy..!
but my fav one HAS to be the one for Sana (mohitsanayadrug) OMFGG!! those are some of my fav pics of MoNaya..both look so amazing!! and since i don't see her name on it..i will defintely use this soon..its freaking gorgeous 😳 lovely work sweeteart and for my request..no worries sneha.take your time 🤗 I love you 🤗
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Sneha,

Beautiful Beautiful stuff. I love the unique style of yours. Very pretty. Keep up the great work.

The requests have turned out fab esp the MoNaya/SaJan one. Great work!
Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gorgeous update<33... absolutely adore your glee creations/ keep makin' more on them... 
every single req. is stunning... esp. the mohit-sanaya ones<3
LOVE your coloring :)

all in all it was fab. update :$
Edited by -Rummy- - 12 years ago
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Worse update? You're crazzzy (in a good way :P) It was an amazing upatee! Loved all the sigs and requests Sneha. Keep up the great work and Im using my request soon again.. Cant get enough of that sig I tell you! Its definately one of my favs forever :)

Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
awesomee...all the siggys & req are beautiful..
each evry siggy is diff from other..Love the fact...
Can't wait for my one...awesomee update
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Gorgeous update sweety, BTW, u havent editted ur previous comment in my shop! 😳
*naraaz!*
Lovee the stuff make some of Dianna alone please! 😳
REQS are awesome! Keep it up! 😃
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I love the placement of pics you do,,. :D loved the update 🤗