Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hiii sneha diii,

happy belated birthday diii, i hope ur day was spent doing fun stuff !!๐Ÿค—

ur open diii!๐Ÿ˜› could i plsss request a cg from u in this style diii? i luv how this cg is so bright and colorful!๐Ÿ˜›

text:

Ram Sita

here are the pics

Edited by ILuvGuruDebi - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Sneha,

I will edit my post in your gal in a bit...but I just thought of something to request from you.๐Ÿ˜› Could I have it in this style please? I just LOVE LOVE LOVE what you did with this sig, def one of your very best!๐Ÿ˜

Since Aish gave you eight pics, I too am giving you a lot, but if it's hard to blend all of them, just PM me and I'll take out one or two.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Text:

Sita, Mandavi, Urmila, and Shrutakirti

Thanks a lot, hun! Do PM me when you're done.๐Ÿ˜‰

-Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks everyone..will reply soon:)
@ILuvGUruDebi:" Thanks for the birthdays wishes:) And thank you so much for requesting:) Will for sure try and do it in that style:)

@Janu: No problem hun:) Thank you so much for requesting<3 No problem:) 8 pics are fine:) Any problems I will for sure PM you:)
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wooowww Sneha ur sig was stunning dude!!!

Thanx for d party hun!!!
U're really a sweetheart..n I'm so glad dat U luvd d gifts!
muffins2waffles thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNEHA! :O

And congo on new shop!! :D

I'm so sorry for late replies..very very busy, but Sel sig is gorgeous and def using <3 Amazing!
@Sanjana: Thank you so much hun for the wishes and the beautiful present:) I just love it and so sweet of you<3 Also thanks for the comments:) Glad you like them means alot:)I know right..Freddie is just amazing and gorgeous in every way..his smile is like my weekness<3 Hes so adorable<3 LOVE him and Teddy..I loved Teddy and Ian too..But if Ian hadnt left we would have got this hot guy<3 Though I didnt want Ian to leave lol..Lol but I do want Ian back..I think it would be interesting with like a Teddy,Marco,Ian triangle..I would so watch that<3 I loved Liam and Annie and I still do ..but it pissed me off that Liam had like no stroyline in season 3..except for situations involving Annie..and I hate how they just let the whole hit and run/Jasper thing just forget it..Im like wth? LOL I was so dissapointed with the season 3 finale..Marco had like one line..no Teddy and Marco scenes..but Naomi was adorable<3

@Rinki:Thank you so much hun for the wishes:) So sweet of you:) Also thanks for the comments:) Glad you like them means alot:)LOL I didnt tell that many people so not a lot of people knew it was my bday lol..But thanks alot hun<3 I know! I used to LOVE Matt Lanter and I still do..but Freddie has to be on the top of my list<3 He's just so perfect<3 LOVE LOVE LOVE his smile..and his eyes..I could stare at them all day<3 Liam is just gorgeous as well<3 With these two guys 90210 just got a whole lot better..though right now its still unknown if Freddie is coming back to 90210..if he doesnt..Im done with the show lol:S Glad you like the cookies hun<3

@Parina: Thank you so much hun for the wishes:) So sweet of you:) Also thanks for the comments:) Glad you like them means alot:)

@Jia: I think I replied to your comment:S But will reply incase:) Thank you so much hun for the wishes:) So sweet of you:) Also thanks for the comments:) Glad you like them means alot:) Awww a sig with all my favourites<3 Thanks alot hun<3 you got them all dead on<3 You know me too well<3

@Rima: Thanks alot hun:) Glad you like them:) Means alot:)

@desigrl: Thank you so much hun for the wishes:) So sweet of you:)

@Reenz: Thank you so much hun for the wishes:) So sweet of you:) Also thank you so much for the present..just love it<3 Glad you like the Selena sig:) means alot:)

@Chhilt: Thank you so much hun for the wishes and presents:) So sweet of you and just love the presents:) LOL yeah..last year as a teenager:S Its not bad..I just feel weird at times lol..no idea in whaat way or why lol..time passes by fast:S

@Jen: Thank you so much hun for the wishes:) So sweet of you:)

@-kirulicious-:Thank you so much hun for the wishes:) So sweet of you:) Glad you like the Selena sig:) Means alot:)

@Aisha: Awww thank you so much hun<3 So sweet of you<3The presents are beautiful..I didnt really tell aanyone about it so no one really knew..so its okay:) Its the thought that counts<3 Thank you so much hun<3 Btw how did your exams go?

@Raee:Thank you so much hun for the wishes and the present:) So sweet of you:) Just love the present<3 Really beautiful<3 Awww dont worry hun<3 I tend not to tell alot of people..so not a lot of people knew..But thank you so much for the sweet comment and the wishes<3

@Rummy: Thank you so much hun for the wishes:) So sweet of you:) Aww lol feel free to request whenever you like<3 For you guys..it doesnt matter if the shop is closed or open:) Ill for sure always take all your guys requests:)

@Aishix: Thank you so much for the birthday wishes:) So sweet of you:) Also no problem hun:) Thank you for requesting:) Will for sure finish it and post it asap:)

@Jia: No problem hun:) Its really beautfiul<3 I just cant stop staring at it<3 Really LOVE the style of the sig<3 Yup Im pretty obsessed right now with 90210..cause Freddie is in it..Fingers crossed that he comes back next season<3

@Hira: Thank you so much hun for the wishes and the present:) So sweet of you:) LOVE the present<3 Avi of one my favourite couples and one of my favourite scenes between them<3 Thanks alot hun<3Yeah I saw the promo:) Im so excited for season 2 as well<3 The promo looks amazing<3 Esepcially the excited for the Toby and Spencer scene<3 I heard its going to be really cute<3 I hope it meets my expectations..or exceeds it:)

@Chip: Thank you so much hun for the wishes and presents:) So sweet of you:) I just LOVE the presents as well<3 Aww hun:<3IMY<3 So glad to see your post after so long<3 I know what you mean..its been insanely busy for me as well:( Hope things slow down for you:) Love you<3

@Lola: Thank you so much hun for the wishes:) So sweet of you:)

@-RamSitaKiDasi-:Thank you so much hun for the wishes:) So sweet of you:)

@Gunia:Thank you so much hun for the wishes and the present:) So sweet of you:)

@Aish: Thank you so much hun for the wishes:) So sweet of you:) No problem hun..I totally understand:) Hope things get calmer soon:) I think you have exams soon? Good luck hun<3 You'll do amazing<3Also glad you like the Selena sig<3 Means alot..and thank you so much for using it:)

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 12 years ago

Probably my worst update ever.. The colourings didnt turn out the way I wanted to..and neither did the requests..Sorry for dissapointed any of u..if you guys want a redo for your sigs..do tell me and I will remake it:)

Credits:
Piano
ffkhan
Will add more in soon:)

Ian and Nina:
LOVED these pics..Credit goes to Raee for providing the links to find the pics<3
Hate the way this turned out๐Ÿคข

Jessica Lowndes
I made the first one a few weeks back..but didnt post it with an update..excpet on the first page but thats not really an update so yeah..
Love her<3

Im not too happy with the turn out..so Im really sorry if I dissapointed anyone..So sorry for the slow pace as well..Im trying my best to make the sigs as best as I possibly can..But it doesnt seem like it with this update..If you guys dont like your requests do tell me and Ill remake it:)

For Sanjana:
LOVED working with the pics<3 OTH<3 And lOVE all the couples you chose for the sig<3
Tried something new..hope you like it..if not do tell me and Ill change it:) Made 2 different versions..you can chose whichever one you like:)

For Farzana:
Made one version with the colouring you wanted..and another one with my own experimenting of PSD's provided my other people:) You can chose whichever one you like:) If you dont like it..or any changes to be made..do tell me:)

icons

Not stacked:

Stacked(If you want it stacked horizontally instead of vertically.. do tell me:)

Hope I didnt dissapoint you guys with your request..any changes do tell me:)

Other requests coming soon:)

REMEMBER:
DON'T cut out parts
DON't copy my style
DON'T claim these as your own
UPLOAD on your own server

Feel free to use.Comment.Press the Like Button
Sneha:)

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 12 years ago
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

EDITED***๐Ÿ˜†
firstly I must say tht this update is epic, I love everything in it, the NIAN sig is perfect, could have done it justice as you did, its brilliant and the Jessica sigs are stunning, esp the 2nd one, I love the black/red combo, fantastic blending on the first, and the requests look fabb the OTH ones are simply beautiful, nothing can even compare to how awesome those sigs are and I loved the other requests as well esp how you did two versions for every1, thats so sweet of yoou yaar, u r simply mindblowing and I totally adore your edit, keep rocking, cant wait to see my request๐Ÿ˜ƒ thanks for sharing them,
love Raee๐Ÿค—
P.S.:love the dianna/chord sig in your dabba its flawless๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Raee_Salvatore - 12 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
im reserving too in that case :))
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG, you have a shop :O I never knew that!! :O :O :O

Lolz, well! happy birthday! i hope yo have/had the bestest day everr !! :D *hugs*

The selena sig is so pretty! the colring and blendign is wonderful :D