Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Edited on page 13! 🤗
Hope you are having a great bday so far! 😳
Love you hun! <3
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Jia: Will reply to your post soon as well as everyone elses:) But just wanted to say thank you so much for the present<3 its beautiful<3 You got my favourites completely dead on<3 You know me too well<3 LOVE the sig hun<3 its really beautiful<3 Usinng:) Thanks alot for the birthday wishes as well:) Will for sure reply to you and everyone else in detail soon:) Love you<3
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

@Jia: Will reply to your post soon as well as everyone elses:) But just wanted to say thank you so much for the present<3 its beautiful<3 You got my favourites completely dead on<3 You know me too well<3 LOVE the sig hun<3 its really beautiful<3 Usinng:) Thanks alot for the birthday wishes as well:) Will for sure reply to you and everyone else in detail soon:) Love you<3

Awweh I am so glad hun! I wasn't sure how it would come out. I kept adding more pictures and I was like hmm, it doesn't look so bad 😆 But seriously I am so glad that you loved it. Hehe um I had a little help, the front page 😆 I knew your PLL and 90210 obsessions but I didn't know those Glee members (I don't watch the show 😳) 😆 I love you too hun! <33
-Hiralious- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WOW Sneha It's ur birthday. I didn't know about it, until u pmed me 😆
And also I'm a bit late to wish like always. But better late than never ;)
Anyway, So 
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY. May God bless u and u get everything u wish for.
I'm so glad that I met a talented person here on the forums. Ur one of the sweetest members I've come across on IF. Always keep smiling.
Selena siggie is awesome like always. Loved the coloring so much.
I don't have anything to request as I've already requested 😆

NOW NOW NOW it's time for a gift b'day girl
Thora jaldi mein banaya, tou I can see some mistakes in it. But I know u wud like it

So here we go:

I don't know about ur other favorites but I'm sure that u like Spencer-Toby, so do I. So I made that for u. I love this scene, hence made on it.
Hope u wud like it. Speaking of Spencer-Toby, eeeps just few days to go for PLL season 2

Have a great day and hope u have a rocking year ahead.

Lots of LOVE,
Hira
Edited by -Hiralious- - 12 years ago
Thanks guys:) Will reply soon:)
chip. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sneha!!!!

:dance:    :dance:    :dance:    :dance:    :dance:    :dance:    :dance:

Happy Birthday, girl!    

:boogie:    :boogie:    :boogie:    :boogie:

I'm SO happy for you today. Hope you have a fantastic day. Don't think twice about doing something crazy... today's your day. Live it! :)

Oh, and look who's here to join in the fun at your party... :flirty:

And the sweetest dancing couple in the room has got to be this one:
:love:

Anddd... I see someone quietly staring at the birthday girl from across the room... Hmmm...
:D

Haha... have a blast, hun! Love ya, miss ya. 
:tighthug:

-Chip

Edited by chip. - 12 years ago
^^^Chip<3<3<3 OMG hun ..Imy so much:(:( I will reply to the message in detail a little later if thats okay:) Just a little busy right now<3 But thank you so much for the wishes and the presents..so sweet of you<3 LOve you<3
Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 12 years ago
chip. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ Miss you too, Sneha! I'm hoping to be a little active during summer so we'll catch up then. :) I'm glad you like the sigs... they're not the best but it's definitely the best I could do with minimum resources and time. :(

And sure you can reply later... I know there must be a lot going on at home. ;)

^^Yah I know what you mean:( Its been busy on my side as well..but since I have summer vacation right now I get a little more time:) Awww yay! You'll be on a little more:) We will for sure have our PM chats:)
Awww no hun<# Seriously the sigs are beautiful<3 Thank you so much hun<3
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Belated happy birthday hun 🤗 Reserved
Edited by lola610 - 12 years ago