👏love all siggies❤️

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Gorgeous update Sneha!!! This time I heart this one, the coloring is fab 😍

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
SNEHAAA :) so I finally found your shop.. and I must say that your stuff is absolutely GORGEOUS beyond words, I can't see why you like my work, because I'm a totaly pankha of yours 😳 the newest pankha btw 😆 love love love the dark colourings you do, they're some of the best I've seen on IF ;) the Sanz one is so beautiful, light texture especially :$ also have to say how much I love your blending and colouring.. haha to be honest and in short, it's everything about your work that is super stunning, I can't believe I didn't know this place existed otherwise i'd have been here long ago, but that's me. I find out about stuff like SUPER late and I mean that 😆 btw your text style is really pretty as well, simple but pretty :$ anddd of course the 90210 stuff, page 8 super hot <3 love love love. and Ragi's req is beautiful 😳 the second version is my fav ;) 

gorgeous stuff Sneha x I would LOVE to see more ;) 
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks everyone:) Will reply tomorrow:)
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Gl sneha with requests. I'm sure, you gonna ROCK 🤗
Zeenish_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on the new shop... :)
@Jia: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:) Will for sure send you the Freddie pics in a few minutes..That will be my request from me in your shop:D

@ Ragini: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:) Glad you like the request as well:) I used like a bunch of PSD's to get the right colouring that worked..I really loved the outcome..so Im glad you like it as well:) Thank you so much for using it too:) Oh and thank you so much for the beautiful birthday sig<3 So sweet of you<3 Just love the sig<3 Freddie looks hot in the pic<3

@Rummy: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)Yeah he is good looking isnt he:D When I saw him on screen in 90210..I was so glued on to the screen...He basically won me over the first time I saw him<3 So hot<3
Aww hun..I keep forgetting to put the rule about how you dont have to be regular requester to request..sorry about that my fault..but if you want to request you can:) But in a few mins..since its my birthday today..Im going to open for you guys to request:) And anyone who wants to request again:)

@Reenz: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)

@ Raee: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:) I heard Nikita was amazing as well<3 I just havent watched it yet lol..but I might soon since Shane West is there..and since many of my shows are on break..so yeah I probably will..but Pretty Little Liars is coming back soon:D Have you watched that show? Its amazing<3 Im hoping Freddie comes back for season 4 90210..otherwise Im not watching lol:D

@Hira: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)

@Aish_punk: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:) Ahh yeah a 90210/MIOBI/TVD fan:D I love 90210<3 Well basically cause of Freddie..hes the new character that came half way through season 3..character name is Marco..hes Teddy's boyfriend<3 So adorable<3 you have to watch the recent episodes..they are amazing..well excluding the season 3 finale..I thought that was crap:S
Awww..sorry about that hun..the size is like my usual one..so I tend to not go lower than that..but if you want me to resize some..do tell me and Ill do it:)

@kirulicious: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)

@Priyalicious: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:) Freddie is the new character in season 3 90210..he comes in the last five episodes..:) Though its unsure if hes season 4:S I hope he comes back fpr season 4

@Aishi: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:) Love your name as well<3 Yeah Im a huge fan of black and white sigs with like light textures..most of the time:) So I know what you mean:) Though with the Ian and Nina ones..I love all three of them:) Thank you so much once again hun:)

@Gunia: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:) Also involving the PM and birthday wishes/birthday presents:) so sweet of you..and just love the present:) thanks alot hun<3

@Parina:Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)

@Chhilt:Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)

@Jen99: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)

@Lola:Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)

@Aish: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:) Awww<3 Such a sweet comment<3 Thanks alot hun:) Welcome to my shop:) So glad to see comments from you :) Did I tell your one of my inspirations as well for my creations:) The colouring..credits go to all the wonderful PSD's people provide :) But thank you so much<3 Im a huge huge huge fan of your work as well<3 Hope you open soon..when your done the requests so that Ill be able to request soon:) I think im considered regular or some what regualr now ..I hope lol:) Thanks alot for the really sweet comment hun<3

@Sano: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)

@River: Thank you so much hun🤗Glad you like them..means alot to me:)

Since its my birthday today (Thank you so much everyone for the presents and wishes:))
Just decided to make a small update..with no requests..will for sure make it soon:) And also deicded to open for a few people who missed the chance the first time..or since Im feeling happy today and its my bday..anyone who got their request and wants to request again or wants to add another request can go ahead:)
So shop status is
OPEN

Just made one sig:)
Feel free to use:)

Also since its my birthday today and I love you guys so much<3 and I want to celebrate it with you guys as well(Though its online) ..I decided to present some food..etc:) Everyone is welcome to the party:) (So sorry if this seems like a lot or something but yeah) Basically the desserts..but feel free to add anything:)

Happy requesting and hope you enjoy the party:)
Thank you so much for the wishes..and also
about the sig..
feel free to use.comment.
press the like button:)
Sneha:)

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 12 years ago
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Snehaa!!!! =))

OMG. Your work is simply amazing hun. you don't understand how much I love your colouring and blending it is so perfect. and each siggie is more amazing than the last. <3 

FREDDIE! OMG.. 90210.. I LOVE! lol.
He is sooo adorable as Marco.. I do miss Ian sooo much but I love Marco&Teddy too. I do hope they bring Ian back but right now Freddie/Marco is just fine. =)

I love the Liam&Annie Sigg! I preferred Liam&Naomi but these two are kinda growing on mee.. 😳

The request came out soo beautiful hun.! Nina&Ian.. <3 

By the way do you watch GossipGirls?? 

OMG!!

Its your birthday.. :O

Here's a little something from mee.. =))

Love you! <3

Hope you have a awesome birthday hun! 

Mwaah

-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
YOOOUUU! YOU VERY BAD PERSON. 🤔 Its your birthday and you didn't tell meee. Eeeps retard alert. 🤣 Aw aw happy birthday sweetheart :) hope you had/will have a blast today..may all your wishes come true <3

YAY we get a virtual party. 🤣 wooohooo! your open? I don't know what to req but I want to but then my lazyness, uff. Nevermind, next time..I'll try to think :P

FREDDIEEE. He's friggin' hot man. ☺️ Look at his eyes and his smile ;OO woah dude, sexyyy. Liam is one SEXY person. Annie's gawjuss. Love the 1st sig, its come out so beautiful 😍
That Selena sig is SOSOSOS pretty. She's such a pretty girl. 😃 Your blending and colouring is pppuuurrrfffeeecccttt. sorry for stretching every letter :P yo baby, thanks for the cookies. :)  I was pretty hungry, tehe. 😆
Love youuu, mwah. xx