^^I know right<3 He won me over the first time I saw him<3 He's in 90210<3
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
^ is that an english show or something?
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^Yeah it is:) Its about the lifes of a bunch of friends in highschool..Freddie just joined recently..but since they are on break to film season 4..its unsure if hes coming back as a regular..if he isnt Im not watching the show anymore..lol:) One of the only reasons I watch is because of him oh and Matt Lanter:)
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations! :D Hope you finish this one quickly too!
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

^Yeah it is:) Its about the lifes of a bunch of friends in highschool..Freddie just joined recently..but since they are on break to film season 4..its unsure if hes coming back as a regular..if he isnt Im not watching the show anymore..lol:) One of the only reasons I watch is because of him oh and Matt Lanter:)

Matt Lanter shipper? 😲 OMG I am in love with him! He is too fine 😍 I love his smile. We two like the same things/people. Freddie is hot 😳
^^I love him<3 Matt Lanter and Freddie are the only two reasons I watch 90210..well and Kyle but he left:( They are just 😍😍😍 Do you watch 90210?
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Babes I only watch 90210 for Matt. πŸ˜† I know they are just 😍😍 Which one is Kyle? 😳 Freddie is so yummy! I told my sister when we watched the Prom episode, and I asked her who was Freddie and she was like that is Teddy's boyfriend and I was like DAMN I want a boyfriend like him πŸ˜†
^^Finally found a 90210 buddy<3 Lol exact same reason I watch it as well<3 And Freddie joining made it another reason to watch<3 If he doesnt become a regular next season..im going to be so upset..
Kyle was the person who played Ian..Teddy's old boyfriend<3 I love them both..Ian and Marco..I kind of want Ian to come back so there will be like a love triangle or something..It would be interesting<3 Lol I just fell in love with Freddie when he first came on screen..when Teddy hit the Tennis ball and it hit Marco in the eye and he went to apologize..I was like glued to the screen lol<3 The prom episode was adorable<3 They're dance<3 But I have to say Naomi surprised me in the last few episodes..she was so hilarious<3 But Freddie needs more screentime..which Im hoping he does in season 4 if he returns..which he better lol<3
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yayyy huge congrats on the new shop hun, really happy for you! heres to tons more gorgeous creations πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

you keep evolving and getting more and more creative with each sig, that I look forward to what you'll come up with next! will be back with a req soon!
Edited by lola610 - 12 years ago
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
SNEHHHAAA. Congo on your 2nd gall, you deserve it..very happy for you :) All the best to you! special thanks to me? special thanks to YOU for opening your gall. Man, your creations are simply gawjuss. :$ But anyway, thanks for that..I'm touched, haw emotional moment. :C
bleh, my drama is such a fail, LOVE. <3

I really love your new styles, pretty sexy to be honest. πŸ˜† Your colouring is a w e s o m e. You already know how much I adore your work, update soon. πŸ˜ƒ
OH OH BTW, this Freddie Smith guy is hot. ☺️ brrr :P

Love youuu. πŸ€—