Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
^^ Aisshh 🤗 Im literally in love with Theo/Shailene.. I have so much to make gifs out of . Uni work has to come in between that :( But will definitely make some soon
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Super stunning work Sneha 🤗 everything looks fantastic... Oh my gosh :O I freakin love those Divergent Avis! Theo and Shailene are truly HOT n perfect together! Good god, I loved Tris and Four in the movie.. Definitely gonna use those Avis very soon! Perfect work 😳
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
OMGGG! You're a divergent fan too Sneha? 😳 Beautiful gif's!! Tris and four <33 TVD stuff is great as well, don't like the show anymore 😆 
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely work on the gifs.  The coloring is amazing.👏
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
All the avis are stunningly good and my fav among the lot is this one : 

Sneha...I am just So happy that you included Divergent stuff in your update. I was waiting for someone to put up Divergent stuff and thankfully you did that for me.
And Stefan and Caroline...well I second you...not big a fan of TVD but I really like them together even though I know that they are not supposed to be together.

The Teen Wolf stuff came out pretty awesome. I think you've made it quiet clear that you are OBSESSED with the series and why shouldn't you be?

For my first suggestion...can you include some 24 LIVE ANOTHER DAY stuff? Its finally coming back this summer after almost three years I guess. Missed Jack so much. I am just so happy. If you need pictures...just PM me...I'll provide you with.

And you are almost on the verge of completing your second shop. Can't wait!!

Congratulations once again and a job well done!!
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Outstanding work simply awesome Siggys makers , everything look Beautiful  ,Fabulous update
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Stunning update!!!! Love ur coloring!!! 
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you everyone <3 Will reply soon individually and also requests will be done soon and will open the third gal soon:)
...Mallu... thumbnail
Awesome and wonderful Update ..