abhayvakil_1992 Gal #2-C- Update pg. 145, Req pg.149 - Page 100

Posted: 10 years ago
Oh Sneha dont apologise so much. Its not the end of the world 😆 Dont worry about it its still perfect, its the right names on the siggy. Thanks alot for making it. Its so stunning.
Cant wait to put it into my Box.
Thanks Again 🤗
Originally posted by aartipartyy

hey pls lend me some talent 

heyyy hun <3 whattt?? my talent is nothing compared to yours please lend me yours<3
Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 10 years ago
Hey!
Love your creations!
Love your style of making creations!
simple yet magnificent!
keep it up😃
Gorgeous req update one... i love Nisbah's req... amazing blending...
Thanks everyone for all your very sweet comments and for using <3 means so much to me and will reply individually soon:) Update coming up later today or tomorrow
@ arundeeps: Awww thank you so much <3 Working on your request.. will post soon:) Apologize for taking so long

@ Nishbah: aww np<3 I realized I have a tendency of apologizing too much which I really need to work on 😆 but glad you like your request:) Tried a new style for them so was unsure about it

@ mallika_14: Awww thank you so much <3

@ lipshaa: Awww thank you so much <3

Credits:

Banners: Swati (DareDevil), starry.pheonix, Vini (blueflamescreations)
Pics: Fansites
Textures: .Enigma. | IF
PSD's: tumblr (will edit this soon with the actual tumblr usernames)

Hey everyone <3

I haven't updated in a while because uni work has just been hectic these past few months and I'm just going on overdrive most of the time studying for midterms/finals, assignments, presentations, etc. So its been hard and also have been having a couple of crappy days as well. I have no idea what's putting me down but my mood has just been so off lately but hopefully I get over it soon.

This update is really short due to the above reason haven't been able to use Photoshop a lot. But I am pretty proud of the way most of these turned out. Tried new styles on all the sigs. Do tell me what you all think of them. Update mostly based on suggestions.

Zain/Aliya

Rang Rasiya

https://i.imgur.com/nFtWNO7.png

A little bit of a different effect

https://i.imgur.com/4rSgyCD.png

Apologize for the really short update but I promise next update will be a lot more creations. I was going to post my Teen Wolf edits as well but I was thinking to make a master update when the last episode of the season airs on Monday. So there will be a heavy update on Teen Wolf, suggestions and also requests. Sorry about the requests taking so long but will definitely have them done soon. Please edit your requests.. I will not do them if they are not edited before I finish all the requests.

REMEMBER:
DON'T cut out parts
DON't copy my style
DON'T claim these as your own
UPLOAD on your own server

Feel free to use (the creations noted as freebies unless you are the requester), comment and

Sneha😊
Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 10 years ago
Beautiful work Sneha!! Not a fan of Zaya at all but the siggy and avis are nice! :) RR stuff is beautiful...so glad you made it on that <3 Thank you 🤗
Beautiful update and i love these avis of Zaya : 

And also this :