Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Btw, any progress on my "broken" suggestion? 😉😆
Okay I am here to finally comment on your last update to the point!!

I am so happy to see that you are a huge fan of Teen Wolf...I love Dylan sooo much...have a huge massive crush on him. 😳

Love this signature sooo much...

The Colouring on the siggie is a genius...and the effect is really unique!!!

And I see that you are totally head over heels in love with Sid-Pari...digging into the icons!!

Overall...a commendable update. You have to open your shop soon...tonnes of requests waiting for you Sneha!!!

AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you everyone :)

@ Janu: Aww hun im so sorry.. definitely next update:)
-Ursh- thumbnail
Sneha, stunning Update! Your colourings and Avis have so much clarity. Everything is stunning! My favourite siggy has to be the Sanchi and Dhruv wedding ones! The blending is amazing :) 
thanks everyone :) Sorry for the inactivity .. and lack of updates.. going through midterms right now and been so busy juggling it all.. will definitely update soon.. still debating on whether I will open the next gal or not after this is done.. but lets see how it goes
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So sorry dear, for the late reply...u know I had my test series, and den a pile of PMs to reply...so it took so long to reply and comment over here..sorry...😳 I know u will surely understand me...and plzzz PM me when ever u're open..I'm dying to request frm u!!

Btw what a superb update...lovely blending, beautiful textures, loved Pari and Sid one^ the best!!👏 hope so u get all d solution for ur questions and u open up a new gallery!😳 

Edited by arun-deeps - 10 years ago
thank you everyone <3 update coming next week probably and will post the last request and suggestions:)
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

thank you everyone <3 update coming next week probably and will post the last request and suggestions:)

Can't wait Sneha! 🤗
Thanks everyone <3 will reply individually soon:)
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG HEYYY! Let me just say that all of your creations just incredibly rock, and the Teen Wolf edit thing of Scott and Stiles is utter perfection! USING!