Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you everyone <3

@ Janu: Definitely will work on your suggestions and post it in the next update:)

1 more batch after this one left..sorry its taking me sooo long.. uni work is just piling up 🀒

*Please use the requests for atleast 3 days*

-Pooja-
Hope this is okay hun.. my creations are just turning out crap πŸ€’ do tell me if they are okay and if there are any changes to be made do tell me:) Made with two different colourings

https://i.imgur.com/upUakmb.png

https://i.imgur.com/Sx6rzu5.png

*EDITED*

I added another style of this sig.. since I wasn't a huge fan of the turn out.. so much more happy with this turn out.. two versions again

https://i.imgur.com/tAB72jF.png

https://i.imgur.com/0svSU4J.png
Sorry hun for the crappy turn out with the requests.. I will definitely make another request for you if you don't like it.. please please do tell me.

The rest of the requests will be posted soon:)

Request List:

1) saher_90(DONE)
2) JanakiRaghunath (DONE X2)
3) Mrs.MuffinSobti (DONE)
4) -Pooja- (DONE)
5) -JungleeBilli- (DONE)
6) -Arjunzaadi- (DONE X2)
7) Super-Star (PM Request) (DONE - PM SENT)
8)  QH_DDEJ_Fan (DONE X2)
9) Visha_Dhami (DONE)
10) monakhan. (DONE X2)
11) arun-deeps (DONE X 1)
12) Cherishh(DONE)
13) Sunshine Girl (DONE)
14) Viamuniquestyle

Sneha😊

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 10 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Wow! The request turned out SO beautiful. 
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Woahhh beautiful sig <3

Keep it up !
Thank you everyone <3

@Pooja : sent you a PM regarding your request:)
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGG !!!! sneha ! i love my request its so so pretty ! am so confused which to use ! LOL ! all of them are so so pretty ! eepss ! hehe I guess ill take turns using the styles πŸ˜† but I really really like them ! so pretty ! Thanks a ton sweets ! <3πŸ€—
Thank you everyone:) Update coming soon..though its probably going to be the last one for a while.. all the requests will be done
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fab requested  loved your work 
@ FlawlessAshvik: Awww thank you sooo much hun πŸ€— For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3
@ Urshie: Awww thank you sooo much hun πŸ€— For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3

@Swati: Awww thank you sooo much hun πŸ€— For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3 Will definitely work on your suggestion and post them soon:)

@ alipie.: Awww thank you sooo much hun πŸ€— For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3 Im not a huge fan of the turn out of the update lol.. sometimes my creativity just shuts down πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but thank youu so much hun<3

@ myteddybear: thankkk youπŸ€—

@ Cherishh: Awww thank you sooo much hun πŸ€— For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3 Sent you the colored versions:)

@ Viamuniquestyle: Awww thank you sooo much hun πŸ€— For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3

@DeadDevil: Awww thank you sooo much hun πŸ€— For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3

@ Saher: Awww thank you sooo much hun πŸ€— For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3 I was soo dissapointed in the turn out of your sig and I was like why can't I make anything good with these pics even though they were easy to work with. Your creations are soo beautiful and I am a HUGE fan of your work so I was like this has to be amazing but Im sooo glad you liked them means so much to me <3

@ AyeshaC4Sid: Awww thank you sooo much hun πŸ€— For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3

@ SunshineGirl: Awww thank you sooo much hun πŸ€— For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3

@ Janu: Awww thank you sooo much hun πŸ€— For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3 Aww yeah I know what you mean.. sometimes Im so dissapointed with the turn out that I just shut off Photoshop but hopefully my creations can become better again soon

@-Saumya-: First off welcome to my gallery πŸ€— And second of all thank you so so much for your very very sweet comments means so much to me <3 Yay omg your a PLL fan and a Nathan and Brooke fan? OMG I love the show and the couple.. I have yet to make creations of them on the recent episodes of PLL but definitely will soon:)

Page 120 Update:

@ arun-deeps: Awww thank you sooo much hun πŸ€— For your very sweet comments..  So glad you liked you request means so much to me ..posting your second one in a few minutes:)

@ SunshineGirl: Awww thank you sooo much hun πŸ€— For your very sweet comments..  So glad you liked you request means so much to me <3

@ myteddybear: Thankkk youu πŸ€—

@ Janu: Awww thank you sooo much hun πŸ€— For your very sweet comments<3 Posting an update very very soon:)

@ TORAL SID: Thankkk you πŸ€—

@ Viamuniquestyle: Awww thank you sooo much hun πŸ€— For your very sweet comments<3

Update Page 121

@ Janu: Awww thank you sooo much hun πŸ€— For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3

@ SunshineGirl: Awww thank you sooo much hun πŸ€— For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3

@lipshaa: Awww thank you sooo much hun πŸ€— For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3

@ -Pooja-: Awww thank you sooo much hun πŸ€— For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3 So gladd you like your requests.. my creativity has been soo bad lately and I was like ughh Im not liking anything im making but I was wayyy more happy with the second turn out but it means soo much to me that you like your request<3

@  Janu: Aww hun <3 Update coming today or tomorrow:)

@ Viamuniquestyle: Awww thank you sooo much hun πŸ€— For your very sweet comments means so much to me <3 Your request will be done in a few weeks sorry about that.. its a large request so its going to take a while.. hope thats okay and sorry for making you waitt soo long

@ARandKJfan: thankk you πŸ€—

@ Aisha.K: thankk you πŸ€—

^Credit to Swati for this lovely banner πŸ€—

*THIS UPDATE IS A REALLY HUGE HUGE HUGE ONE.. ITS FOUR POSTS SO JUST SCROLL THROUGH EACH POST FOR THE CREATIONS.. JUST DID THAT SO IT WOULD TAKE LESS TIME FOR PEOPLE'S SERVERS TO LOAD.*

I'm kind of in a rush right now but just wanted to update and thank everyone for the very very sweet comments <3 likes and for using my creations it means so much to me<3 Also finished most of the requests except one.. which will be done as soon as I can:) Sorry hun its taking me soo long to finish the request

^Credit to Shikha for this lovely banner πŸ€—

*Please use the requests for atleast 3 days*

- arundeeps-
Sorry hun for taking way tooo long to finish your request.. Hope the turn out is okay:) And the coloring.. if you don't like it tell me:)

Stacked:

https://i.minus.com/iffL1RXS5mSUt.gif
https://i.minus.com/iRAaWskb3zebf.gif

Request List:

1) saher_90(DONE)
2) JanakiRaghunath (DONE)
3) Mrs.MuffinSobti (DONE)
4) -Pooja- (DONE)
5) -JungleeBilli- (DONE)
6) -Arjunzaadi- (DONE)
7) Super-Star (PM Request) (DONE)
8)  QH_DDEJ_Fan (DONE)
9) Visha_Dhami (DONE)
10) monakhan. (DONE)
11) arun-deeps (DONE)
12) Cherishh(DONE)
13) Sunshine Girl (DONE)
14) Viamuniquestyle

Hope you guys liked your requests :) If there's any changes to be made or if any of you don't like them to tell me and will work on them:)

Textures:
-SanaJasmine
-Ocean.eyes-

PSD's:
-
drunkandcoloring (tumblr)

*There's one more name I'm missing.. will add them in after finding the tumblr*

*WARNING IMAGE HEAVY PLEASE LET THE PAGE LOAD*

I have seen some of my gifs appear on tumblr and other sites without my permission.. I don't put my copyright on them because it doesn't work sometimes.. so PLEASE don't post my creations in other sites other than IF

REMEMBER:
DON'T cut out parts
DON'T copy my style
DON'T claim these as your own
UPLOAD on your own server

Ashvik NB6

Avis

https://i.imgur.com/o54MXuE.gif

SCROLL DOWN TO THE NEXT POST FOR MORE CREATIONS