lames_yosef thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
baba aisa var dhundo should end on 3rd june not pardes mein mila koi apna 😭 i just hate this show they dragging it tooo much when will murli accept bharti as his wife better to let them get rid of this show ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bavdfan thumbnail
well, even if the story is somehow stretched out, there is still some story left. As far i can see how imagine works, they can't really promote well any show, so don't worry, it will and one day or another :)
For my part, I just like Bharli scenes so i hope that they don't cancel it but i can understand your anger since they are ending show "just for fun" it seems... KMH2, GkD (story going really weird), and apparently (as you said ) Pardes. Really this channel don't understand the spectators!
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Murli has accepted Bharti as his wife.

If you're asking when will he make the ultimate statement of acceptance via than se milan, then you may have to wait a while.

Firstly, it is not the be all and end all of a relationship, and secondly bearing in mind how these two got together, that step may take a little longer.  But it is a situation that bot have accepted.

But in all other respects, yes CV's are dragging things.  Hopefully though this new promo will come to fruition and give us what we want.

As for shows ending too soon.  The way I see it, better for them to end on some kind of a high.  The longer they go on the more rope it provides for these CV's to hang themselves with.  And that's when we start seeing bakwas.

lames_yosef thumbnail
Originally posted by: bavdfan

well, even if the story is somehow stretched out, there is still some story left. As far i can see how imagine works, they can't really promote well any show, so don't worry, it will and one day or another :)
For my part, I just like Bharli scenes so i hope that they don't cancel it but i can understand your anger since they are ending show "just for fun" it seems... KMH2, GkD (story going really weird), and apparently (as you said ) Pardes. Really this channel don't understand the spectators!

yep i wish if they would bring a better track for murli and bharti :)
divyankadevrais thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah plz shut the show(shop)off no more audience(customers) let something else try its hand entertaining us