Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thumari_Mahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Siddu246

Ranchod is my favorite character and the only reason I kept watching this show...I don't get what they were going for..I mean what was the point of the leap if you were just going to kill him off. Why not Build His story after Karan and Abha unite. Ranchod does Not deserve this. He did so much for Abha and Karan and the family the least they could have is give him a decent nice happy ending. And he has suffered so much since his childhood. I am so Pissed. Man I really love Ranchod. Seeing him Die is gonna be heart breaking.๐Ÿ˜ญ... Karan Grover Played a better Ranchod then Karan Parsad. I really hope the news is not true and they plan to change it.  Or I am gonna be Hella MAD...๐Ÿ˜ก

Wait how is he gonna get killed?
jmhuj3 thumbnail
dont worry guys..poor ranchod will end up with poor dr. arun

-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jmhuj3

dont worry guys..poor ranchod will end up with poor dr. arun

I also share the same view๐Ÿ˜ณ
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: zeetvlover842

You probably are really Happy that Abha and Karan are back together๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰and are happy,but at the same time you are sad that Ranchod got rejected and fell out of love๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅฑ -Two very different emotions are being mixed here but the Sorrow that u feel for Ranchod overppowers ure happiness for Abharan's reuniting,probably if CVS didn't drag this tract so long or Ranchod falling for Abha,the u might not have felt this sadness,but u know CVS๐Ÿ˜ก but I'm really happy for my Abharan๐Ÿ‘

i am very  happy for abha karan too..but all these months most of the viewers hasgrown a soft corner in their heart for cute  Ranchod ...and above all when that article about killing ranchod has published ..then obviously  everybody felt for HIM..poor guy..all his life he didnot get anything beside sad and misery...๐Ÿ˜ญ
kinu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: daredevils

If Ranchod is killed and CVs once again show that negativity lasts long and good is very very momentary, I have better things to do in life rather than get myself bombarded with all this negativity.

I will say goodbye to this serial just like I did to many of other hopeless serials. Life is lot wonderful for most of us and we do not need serials like this to screw with our happiness. And for whoever the life is not that wonderful, watching this serial will only make things worse.

Let us all be good samaritans and boycott such serials which spread negativity.

Goodbye CVs.

i can understand ur feelings towards all these so called  typical soaps in the indian telindustry..but dont get upset..its only a soap...yes i know after a hard day  when we r infront of the tv and watch same old sad,boring story then definitely we will get annoyed and frustated...but hey..u never know after reading our article about Ranchod CV can change the track...๐Ÿ˜‰
kinu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nsminerva

Well, the moment I saw today's update with Abharan reunion as heading, I knew the serial is over for me.

Poor Ranchod!!! there was no cushion period for him or preparation. ๐Ÿ˜”

Just like that, he has become a victim of hit and run by a truck!! ๐Ÿ˜’

And it is not even a clean death, but a slow and torturous one at that. Poor Ranchod!!!๐Ÿฅบ

yes it is sad...i am more unhappy when isaw the precap for tomorrow...๐Ÿ˜” Why CV has chosen to kill him?.it could have been more fair and realistic if Ranchod shouldnot have expressed his silent love to abha.. .or got a scholarship for his acting ...to abroad..and would have left  silently...
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: edabella

I ABSOLUTELY HATE how the writers are gonna go through w/killin' Ranchod off.  He is not a jerky guy.  He is a nice dude that deserves happiness.  It sickens me that we're not hearing about Sheilly getting killed off but we hear Ranchod is gonna die.  I feel so bad for Ranchod.  He has so much tolerance when it comes to Abha and only some guys would have this high of a tolerance level if they were in Ranchod's situation.  He loves Abha sooo much but he is not causing her harm.  He is gives her sooo much support & really gives people who are against her a piece of his mind.  He is quite respectful towards her & a lot of viewers of this show have gotten attached to him.  I don't even follow this show.  I just watch bits & pieces of it & I have been praising it since it is the only serial that I don't dislike in which the main heroine lives w/her hubby's family but if the writers do end up killing our dear Ranchod off, I am gonna quit thinkin' so highly of this show.  I am not too into love triangles in which one the guys/girls ends up dying- I don't like this death business in the love triangle situation.  The writers could have killed off Sanskar while he was being a ๐Ÿคฌ & trying to break up Abharan so he could have Abha but they didn't end up killin' him off & I'm glad they didn't kill him off.  I like how his character eventually saw the light & ended up supporting Abharan later on & movin' on from Abha to Sania & just going on w/his life.  It's unhealthy to drown in love for someone who doesn't even want to be with u whether that person you're in love with is married or not but in real life there are times when people do drown & unfortunately go to the dark side while they drown.  I wonder if the writers of this show are thinkin' well we spared Sanskar so since we spared him, we should do the opposite w/Ranchod- if their thinking like this- ew & I mean eeewww!๐Ÿ˜ก.  I hate this thinking.  I don't know if the writers are gonna make Ranchod drown in his love for Abha & make him a negative character like how they did w/Sanskar but I really don't want him to die.  I don't really think his death will necessarily help the show.  I feel that the writers are being a little bit too overconfident.  I feel that they may feel that since a lot of the viewers are onto Abha ending up w/Karan, they think can just kill off Ranchod which just sounds unfair.  Like Karan, Ranchod deserves to be w/a good woman too.  They can have Ranchod end up w/a girl other than Abha.  I heard that he never seriously loved that woman who was his girlfriend.  If Abha ends up being his only serious love in his life & he ends up dying well this just saddens me!!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ  Anyways, let''s just hope the writers change their mind & decide to keep Ranchod.

thank you for ur views very well said.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.yes i am hoping the same that CV will change their script...and make ranchod  happy ...
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kinara2

siddu i am agree with u Karan Grover played fantastic as ranchod .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..he has made a special place in our hearts...wish that news is a big fake...

Right...didn't it give Karan Grover a chance to explore his acting abilities more with this character. Like he is not known just as a typical male hero...He can do so much more. I think the reason this character worked was because of Karan Grover. No one including me would have grown so fond of Ranchod if it was some else was playing him. What upsets me more is that there was no need for a leap if they were going to kill Ranchod off. Why not just send him away or something.

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Thumari_Mahi

Wait how is he gonna get killed?

We don't know. It just said in the article that he will be murdered and there will be a mystery to as to who did it.