India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Why I am not happy???/ (Page 3)

rubysk IF-Rockerz
rubysk
rubysk

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
I also feeling very bad 4 Ranchod as well as Arundhati. Becoz they gave 2 yrs for Abha & Ranchod respectively.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinu17

miggie Goldie
miggie
miggie

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
I also like Ranchod more than Karan and feels sad for him

kinu17

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Ranchod is my favorite character and the only reason I kept watching this show...I don't get what they were going for..I mean what was the point of the leap if you were just going to kill him off. Why not Build His story after Karan and Abha unite. Ranchod does Not deserve this. He did so much for Abha and Karan and the family the least they could have is give him a decent nice happy ending. And he has suffered so much since his childhood. I am so Pissed. Man I really love Ranchod. Seeing him Die is gonna be heart breaking.Cry... Karan Grover Played a better Ranchod then Karan Parsad. I really hope the news is not true and they plan to change it.  Or I am gonna be Hella MAD...Angry
siddu i am agree with u Karan Grover played fantastic as ranchod .Thumbs Up..he has made a special place in our hearts...wish that news is a big fake...

Edited by Kinara2 - 18 May 2011 at 8:26am
kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khyser2k11

Even though iam happy that abharan will be back but its getting difficult for me now ...becoz i was really crying after watching ranchod confessing his love...so touching and iam really sad now...fans r in fix now they want karan and abha to be back but they love ranchod tooo and want him to be with abha...hope ranchod be united with doctor,it would be really nice to watch...becoz both r gng through same situation

yes yesterday 's episode was really sad while R was proposing Abha...it was such a romantic scene.. Poor ranchod..i wish CV change the script after  reading  our views...
gaga00 Senior Member
gaga00
gaga00

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
abha is one lucky lady.. she got the unconditional love of Ranchodd and karan.. as much as i would love to see her unite with karan, the murder track of ranchodd is a terrible idea... poor guy he did so much for the family.. atleast give him the credit

kinu17

IamaPCmaniac Goldie
IamaPCmaniac
IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
ranchod will now have arundhati

kinu17

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaga00

abha is one lucky lady.. she got the unconditional love of Ranchodd and karan.. as much as i would love to see her unite with karan, the murder track of ranchodd is a terrible idea... poor guy he did so much for the family.. atleast give him the credit
LOLLOL yes abha is lucky indeed...
NYCrocks Groupbie
NYCrocks
NYCrocks

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
You guys don't make sense... for so long everyone has been wanting karan and abha together... getting mad at cv's for not reuniting them.. against the abha-ranchod thing...and now when it happens your not happy... yes i also feel sad for ranchod...but abha isnt too blame for his love, she never led him on...and infact has been always straight about her love for karan...  and also lets be real .. we all knew deep down that abha and karan will be back together... they always had the truest of love and faith...and if everyone is feeling so sad for ranchod..then the doctor too deserves equal sympathy..she spent two years of her life dedicated to one patient which she loved also... it can never be a win win situation always... and dont you think that abha and karan have suffered enough in their lives to deserve this little bit of happiness..i sure think so... and i am beyond estatically happy that the two have finally reunited in such an over the top filmy wayTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue... i am just basking in this happiness...and will mourn for ranchod when the time comes... but for now i think everyone should be happy in abharan's happiness ..its why we all love this show.. and for those of you who like ranchod more than karan.. its just because you havent really seen karan be karan in soo long... with him...his magic will return.. i agree ranchod was an awesome character and awesome person... and awesomely characterized but our karan... can be all that...cuz remember the actor is the same!! :-)

kinu17

Go to top