India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Why I am not happy???/

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Guys dont get mad or think that i am sounds crazy...i am a huge fan of Karan Abha..
but when they r getting back together,,why i am not happy?Confused
Why is my mind is sad cry for Ranchod?CryCry
Why he has expressed  his love for Abha?and NOW????

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shiuli84anjalianjalimeghna2sharalashunu6aachuchachuShas3rubysk-Nags-Infofan

meghna2 Goldie
meghna2
meghna2

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Yes I agree with you ,i am feeling unhappy too for Ranchod.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalikinu17-SilverAngel-

haji08 Senior Member
haji08
haji08

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
i also feel really bad for ranchod poor guy loved abha so much and know that he told her he loves her  karan is coming back and on top of not getting his love  he is going to be killed off its so sad that he will never get his part of love or happiness. i know that the person playing the character is the same but i liked ranchod more then karan. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

danadosseyanjalianjalilovedeep06sharalaBoredNCynicalaachuchachukinu17-SilverAngel-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by haji08

i also feel really bad for ranchod poor guy loved abha so much and know that he told her he loves her  karan is coming back and on top of not getting his love  he is going to be killed off its so sad that he will never get his part of love or happiness. i know that the person playing the character is the same but i liked ranchod more then karan. 

i completely agree with you...
you just spoke my heart out...Hug

even i know karan is playing both roles...but i love ranchod character more than karan...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeaachuchachusharalakinu17-SilverAngel-

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i completely agree with you...
you just spoke my heart out...Hug

even i know karan is playing both roles...but i love ranchod character more than karan...
both u r right.Thumbs Up.this is the reason iam feeling bad for him...poor ranchod ..and why CV has chosen this track if they dont give him a little bit happiness...they could have been shown him...as a different character .. u know   guys..so many weird things so far they have shown but i think this is the worseDisapprove

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeaachuchachumeghna2sharalasahil70

BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

I have not seen much of karan but so far whatever I have seen of Ranchod  I found him amazing!! I am going to stop watching this serial the min. they show abharan close to reunion as I can't see Ranchod's heart being broken like that.UnhappyBroken Heart
Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shunu6kinu17

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nsminerva

I have not seen much of karan but so far whatever I have seen of Ranchod  I found him amazing!! I am going to stop watching this serial the min. they show abharan close to reunion as I can't see Ranchod's heart being broken like that.UnhappyBroken Heart
Broken Heart

i too havent seen much of the karan side as i only started watching this show regularly from roughly around the time of ranchod entry. very glad that karans back but to remove ranchod , whos been a colorful character like this is just Censored. while the evil ones live merrily

complete garbageWacko

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalishunu6aachuchachukinu17

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

Guys dont get mad or think that i am sounds crazy...i am a huge fan of Karan Abha..
but when they r getting back together,,why i am not happy?Confused
Why is my mind is sad cry for Ranchod?CryCry
Why he has expressed  his love for Abha?and NOW????

yes me too dear Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinu17

Go to top