Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

pihu/arpi

Poll Question: who do you like the most pihu or arpita?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
5 [100.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

bhaiyyaji Senior Member
bhaiyyaji
bhaiyyaji

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
hey guys thought might as well post somefing which puts smile on ur face to take all our depression off. Plz give reason why you like pihu or arpita. i know its too late we cant do anyfing show will definately go off air. sorry guys all the hard work we did to ensure the show stays on. i know you guys feeling sad so this poll is made to make u happy to forget ur pain with the channel ruining it not giving more time and cvs rushing the end as they have less time. but who can blame the cvs if they had more time they wud have made it more interesting. all the channel fault.Angry 

i know most of you tried very hard and i just want to say sorry since our wishes remained unfulfilled. well all we can do is hope for gkd 2. feeling optimistic.

k then just reply back giving ur reasons and dont forget to press the chaskameter, might as well leave with a bang by getting gkd in top 10.Smile just like bhiyyaji 200 kg mukka lets give it to the channelROFL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8

bhaiyyaji Senior Member
bhaiyyaji
bhaiyyaji

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
i go for arpita my reason is her innocence and bravery she had and supported her husband all the way through. hate pihu shes ok and i was getting fond of her but now since she s drooling all over avdesh dont like her.
koko55 Groupbie
koko55
koko55

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
ilike arpita she was very kind hate this stubid pihu iwant kill her

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index