Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF* oneshot * Reunited * Arjohi * >> NEW STORY!!!!

Div_Ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello Dear Friends,

This is just me, writing a short oneshot, which I started to love, I loved writing this. Please feel free to comment, This is just a Oneshot, I dont own anything. Everything belongs to the ownder and producer of this show: Kitani Mohabbat hai, NDTV imagine. Ofcourse I own my finters, my bed, my laptop en my fantasies! :)

I hope you enjoy and leave your opinion!

Lots of love,

Sahar ( Div_ridz)

Reunited 

Arohi sat down on her bed..sigh... she closed the photo album.. looking down to her finger, there was a silver ring sparkling and showin off their diamonts.. she loved his ring.. She closed her eyes and got a flashback of her and Arjun's marriage.. she was so in love with him..and he had proposed to her just after 3 weeks knowing each other..

while dreaming and thinking of her hero, she felt a hand on her mouth... she shocked and panicked.. closed her eyes..and tried to scream... just when she wanted to see who was holding her mouth shut..she opened her eyes and saw them.. the eyes of her life..

two clear dark brown eyes were starring at her like she was some wonder.. she almost screamed again, only this time it was of happiness.. Arjun was here.. and it was not a dream... her husband, her friend, her life..her everything was back.. after not seeing him for 9 months was very hard. Especially just after they married he had to leave.. it was heartbreaking for her... but it was worth it.. now he was here.. she hugged him close..and felt him tight his hold around her..

" Arjun.." before she could say anything.. she felt him shush her with his finger..and place his hand on her cheek.. and arohi closed her eyes.. that was the moment when he kissed her for the second time.. he just came close and kissed the edge of her lips..and then placed his soft lips against hers..

Arjun was kissing her. So simple, yet so perfect.

The barest brush of skin, as if any more force would break the fragile moment both of them were now entrapped within. For a second it became nothing more than a memory, a moment in the past that she would treasure, just like their first kiss. They both pulled away by a fraction, just enough room to make the barest eye contact without looking cross-eyed.

Two creeping smiles pulled at their faces and a glint in every eye. There was no confusion, no halting, this is what the other wanted. Arohi wanted to say his name, to say something but felt her throat, like her mind, empty at the sight of him. It had been months, almost a year, since he left Paradise and her. Every day felt like an eternity, and she could safely say without being dramatic that the world felt colder when he wasn't near her. But he was here now. He had taken a free day for her only.

Nothing else mattered except that he kiss her again. The little taste inflamed their blood and brought their lips crashing upon each other.

A battle at first to see who can conquer more flesh. Hands, lips, tongues, arms, skin everywhere and nowhere. Both pushed against the other, power surging through them, a distinct feeling of dominance and surrender; both enticing and right there to take. He managed to gain the upper hand as they fell onto her bed.

A multiple of sighs escaped their bruised lips. The clash ended, now there was nothing more than to claim a sweet prize they both had won. Her hands found solace on the back of his neck, fingers curling into his hair. She wouldn't have any resistance in the event he pulled away.

Arohi's arms around him left Arjuns's hands plenty of room to wander this new territory, taking his time to explore. Ever since he had left, all he had been able to do was dream of being with her. With the bed underneath, his arms relinquished their grasp on her back, assured she could not depart. They came around to her sides to finger the skin under the his shirt that she was wearing.. he had previously admired but now wished was anywhere else in the world.

It bunched in his hands and he gave the barest tug, revealing his primal desires. Every touch sent him deeper into whatever spell her smile had cast. The farther his hands rose the more breathless moans he could elicit from her; he found this both fascinating and irrelevant.

He stopped just on the upper part of her belly, ready and waiting. He pulled away for one second, to take a breath and receive permission, both he desperately needed.

"Arohi," he breathed.

Arohi's panted breathing steadied as she looked into his eyes. He would wait, she knew. If she said no, gave any indication she wasn't ready for this, he would stop and that was the last thing she wanted. Every day, hour, minute they had been apart had been unbearable. This moment was their reward. The War, the military, the distances that would again come between them, all for the briefest of time did not exist.

For so long, all she had desired was his lips on her, everywhere, his arms wrapped around her to keep her safe and warm and loved. To have him stop, to have this moment finished, was not something she was ready to permit. But'

Arjun sensed her hesitation and smiled. Kissing her forehead in gentle reassurance, he pulled his hands out from under her shirt and put one on her waist, elevating himself on the other. He didn't move away, he wouldn't until she asked him.

Arohi smiled and tightened her grip on him, keeping him firmly against as much of her as there was him. A blissful cocoon. He kissed her cheeks, her neck, her jaw, and finally a gentle brush against her lips.

Taking his time, getting to know every piece of her was something he longed to do; to spend a lifetime learning, eating, drinking her in was more than he could have ever hoped for.

Every sound, sigh and moan, every stroke of skin, her scent and heat gave him a headiness he had never experienced, but reveled in. She was his euphoric state, and he never wanted to come down. Arohi was his home. She pulled him back for another kiss and his heart exploded.

He would win the war, protect his country ...moments like this yet to come.

The End.

Edited by Div_Ridz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silverleaves thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing!😃
So romantic and passionate😳

Really loved it😊
And the concept is so interesting!

Please write more ff!
Div_Ridz thumbnail
Originally posted by: KMHfan4ever

Amazing!😃
So romantic and passionate😳

Really loved it😊
And the concept is so interesting!

Please write more ff!

Heey ..
Thank you very much! I am glad..:)
I love to write more,
I have actually a ff .. but discont..I have a lot of homework lately :)
I do love writing one shots :)..SO i hope i can write more ! x

xx
Thanks
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awsome. Jst luv a lot. I cn feel d passion,d warmth feelng of their luv. Keep it up. U shud extend it. Keep writing.
Div_Ridz thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonkmh

Awsome. Jst luv a lot. I cn feel d passion,d warmth feelng of their luv. Keep it up. U shud extend it. Keep writing.

Thank you dear!
I am so glad you liked it! :)
:) A oneshot is a oneshot! to extend it i need time and i dont have time :)
Sorry dear! x
Thanks for your comment, it means a lot to me!

x
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
aaawww i <3 it sooo much :)
Div_Ridz thumbnail
Originally posted by: channi_star

niceee!!!!  :)

thank you dear :)
Div_Ridz thumbnail
Originally posted by: tina_1234

aaawww i <3 it sooo much :)

Thanx 4 r comment :)
i am glad you liked it:)

xx
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
no words to explain what i feel...just too good!
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
hi , it was ever so nice
i love OS. write more OS