Mindblowing Street dancer from Paris! *must see*

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG guys...I just came across this video...this guy dancing on streets in France...he is just too good 👏

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5ZSAnUGLH8g&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1[/YOUTUBE]

Please give your views...
PS: EPICNESS at 0:44 😆
Edited by Mihirism - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihirism

OMG guys...I just came across this video...this guy dancing on streets in France...he is just too good 👏

PS: EPICNESS at 0:44 😆

is that locking and breaking? or locking and popping, amazing. in the beginning, his chest pumps, kya chest pumps kiya boss
but right after that the way he moved his muscles, that reminded me of bodybuilders, you know , the bodybuilders who do Yoga and participate in championships, they can do that, as a matter of fact, remember that Guy, in DID2 audition, who used to sell cheap watches on footpath, he did it too.
 But, indeed this is amazing, credit where due.

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
His isolations are incredible!
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Holy smokes!!😲 The dude is amazing! Street dancers are pure raw talent!

luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What??? 😲 What did I just see? 😲 The guy is incredible 👏 It's funny though how some of these steps are familiar and hallmarks of DID 😆 His breaking was just unbelievable 👍🏼 I think he is a good example that there is no lack of talent in the world and one should always keep their feet on ground coz sabka baap kahi na kahi hota hai, if you know what I mean 😆🤣
I thought his head was about to fall off lol..but that was sick, that guy can move it move it !
joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WOW I am stunned!!!!
Great talent.
Thanks for posting :)