17th may food for thought

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Pati Patni
These Pati Patini had me wrapped in a dizzy spell. 
Trust these two to send all our thoughts and speculations spiralling off. But I it was a pleasure.

So one thing I must say.. in comparison to today's events, Baba's dialogues abd reaction did not mesh.

Well done Pratigya πŸ‘ I was proud of you for molifying the Ruta Baba. Aakir uskey gussey ke agey you realised your 'Mummy Papa's" tune was inappropriate. Wow pati dev got importance.

Lovely scene - Am glad Pratigya turned everything around with some humour and masti. Krishna went under the spell of her touch.. At First Krishna was resisting the massage and later Arhaan started to enjoy it and Pooja.. oops I mean Pratigya carried on.

i would like to have seen Pratgiya immitate Baba again with the language.

Well for the scond time that we have seen in this marriage - Pratigya seemed to get a bit naughtee and wanting attention. Arey Pratigya Piyase ko paani piloawogi tho woh zaroor man jayega! 😳
Well good to see the chote se break - up ke baad ka make - up.

Today's epi goes to Amma, wonderful expressions in each scene and no doubt to Sajan aswell.
The turning the back at the family at dinner time.. quietly was fantastic. Ruta number 2, molifying Ruta Thakur number1. After a long time we got to see the father and calling each other to the table like the old times. Pratigya's expressions were also good here and sweet,
Krishna feeding Thaks and his Bahu was a classic with Amma feeling left out and jelous.
I see these days Shaktia is playing musical chairs around the dinning table, but still not missing his place next to Kesar. Who knows oneday we might see him feeing her a niwaala or two.

Guruma! OMG She still exists, I thought MKAP had forgotten all about this mafia woman, to whom we should all be very grateful as she was the very one who helped make Kriya's wedding a possibility.

SS ki slaps.. though half of them were flying in the air, Shaktia pulled of brilliant expressions. Who would have thought, when Shakti was introduced that he will oneday be beaten to a pulp by a lil old man. Even KesarMai couldn't  or should I say wouldn't save him today from getting beaten since he was off selling the family's crown jewels.

Krishna Baba - you can just feel the pleasure he feels seeing Shaktia at the end of SS's slap..
Like he's thinking, yet again that foolish fool has landed himself in more trouble and now I have to stand here and endure more of this nautanki.

Pratigya.. I feel you had the perfect opportunity to tell Baba all today about Amma and the phone call, you had witnesses too. Now why do you serial lead actresses make life hard on yourself. Jab thak ghar se bahir nikali nahin jaathi ho tum sab, until then you don't wise up!

Chalo overall I enjoyed the epi.. At least I got some new scenes for my VM's, Though I wish we had a little more after dinner too. 😳

That's all for now folks...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now why do you serial lead actresses make life hard on yourself. Jab thak ghar se bahir nikali nahin jaathi ho tum sab, until then you don't wise up!...I can;t control myself after reading this.so funny dialouge 4 today.sis  r the bestπŸ‘
Pati Patni
These Pati Patini had me wrapped in a dizzy spell. 
Trust these two to send all our thoughts and speculations spiralling off. But I it was a pleasure.

So one thing I must say.. in comparison to today's events, Baba's dialogues abd reaction did not mesh.

Well done Pratigya πŸ‘ I was proud of you for molifying the Ruta Baba. Aakir uskey gussey ke agey you realised your 'Mummy Papa's" tune was inappropriate. Wow pati dev got importance.

Lovely scene - Am glad Pratigya turned everything around with some humour and masti. Krishna went under the spell of her touch.. At First Krishna was resisting the massage and later Arhaan started to enjoy it and Pooja.. oops I mean Pratigya carried on. lagta hai cvs read amit's thread regarding naughty prats, but baba was enjoying massage free of cost

i would like to have seen Pratgiya immitate Baba again with the language.

Well for the scond time that we have seen in this marriage - Pratigya seemed to get a bit naughtee and wanting attention. Arey Pratigya Piyase ko paani piloawogi tho woh zaroor man jayega! 😳 hahahhahah tumho lagta hai baba ki pyaas kabhi bujhay gi oo to har wakt ready hota hai
Well good to see the chote se break - up ke baad ka make - up. ya ya last time b fight se pehle kriya romantic scene (kissing session) chala tha

Today's epi goes to Amma, wonderful expressions in each scene and no doubt to Sajan aswell.
The turning the back at the family at dinner time.. quietly was fantastic. Ruta number 2, molifying Ruta Thakur number1. After a long time we got to see the father and calling each other to the table like the old times. Pratigya's expressions were also good here and sweet,
Krishna feeding Thaks and his Bahu was a classic with Amma feeling left out and jelous.
I see these days Shaktia is playing musical chairs around the dinning table, but still not missing his place next to Kesar. Who knows oneday we might see him feeing her a niwaala or two.i have one word for this man too he is lallantaap too 

Guruma! OMG She still exists, I thought MKAP had forgotten all about this mafia woman, to whom we should all be very grateful as she was the very one who helped make Kriya's wedding a possibility. it means last time ki tara is time b seperation guru amma k shub kadam ghar main padhne k baad he hogi

SS ki slaps.. though half of them were flying in the air, Shaktia pulled of brilliant expressions. yaar abh agar asal main padhne laga to Shaktia kaa muu laal tamatar jaisa ho jata..yuppo he did well Who would have thought, when Shakti was introduced that he will oneday be beaten to a pulp by a lil old man. Even KesarMai couldn't  or should I say wouldn't save him today from getting beaten since he was off selling the family's crown jewels.

Krishna Baba - you can just feel the pleasure he feels seeing Shaktia at the end of SS's slap..
Like he's thinking, yet again that foolish fool has landed himself in more trouble and now I have to stand here and endure more of this nautanki.

Pratigya.. I feel you had the perfect opportunity to tell Baba all today about Amma and the phone call, you had witnesses too. Now why do you serial lead actresses make life hard on yourself. Jab thak ghar se bahir nikali nahin jaathi ho tum sab, until then you don't wise up!

Chalo overall I enjoyed the epi.. At least I got some new scenes for my VM's, Though I wish we had a little more after dinner too. 😳

That's all for now folks...
 nice fft sis me too enjoyed the epi afterlong time
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Carishma what should i say? u did it again. some of your thoughts really made me smile and it was the point which we all were telling and hoping Cv's r really reading our posts. there is hope for that.good job.πŸ‘πŸ‘
These Pati Patini had me wrapped in a dizzy spell. They sure do carishma that is why we r hooked on to this drama right.
Trust these two to send all our thoughts and speculations spiralling off. But I it was a pleasure.yeap same here.

Well done Pratigya πŸ‘ I was proud of you for molifying the Ruta Baba. Aakir uskey gussey ke agey you realised your 'Mummy Papa's" tune was inappropriate. Wow pati dev got importance.ya she did it again. she knew how to handle baba. she realised something is going on. i did;t like the fact that she didn;t even tell krishna abt amma. but it is a serial right we have to have a future right so that is obvious.,
Lovely scene - Am glad Pratigya turned everything around with some humour and masti. Krishna went under the spell of her touch.. At First Krishna was resisting the massage and later Arhaan started to enjoy it and Pooja.. oops I mean Pratigya carried on. i know. this is what iam talking the light masti scene pooja can act well. i don;t get why the cv's make her serious. she is a young girl and she is the lead she should do everything. there is no harm for some funny,masti,smiley and naughty one. i miss that pooja will be very good in that. hope we will get to see that some time.,
i would like to have seen Pratgiya immitate Baba again with the language. ya that would have been nice. i still remember tha scene before they went for a afternoon dinner/date.
Well for the scond time that we have seen in this marriage - Pratigya seemed to get a bit naughtee and wanting attention. Arey Pratigya Piyase ko paani piloawogi tho woh zaroor man jayega! 😳
Well good to see the chote se break - up ke baad ka make - up. yeap ur comparison nailed it.
The turning the back at the family at dinner time.. quietly was fantastic. Ruta number 2, molifying Ruta Thakur number1. After a long time we got to see the father and calling each other to the table like the old times. Pratigya's expressions were also good here and sweet, something light and worth watching everybody at the table.

Guruma! OMG She still exists, I thought MKAP had forgotten all about this mafia woman, to whom we should all be very grateful as she was the very one who helped make Kriya's wedding a possibility. what should i say carishma u started with a good comment. so the cv's know that have left this character out like other open tracks. hopefully they will bring her out in future for further story let us see. now also no sign of finding who did the dhaba fire? SS was like to T and C to find who did and all that now it seems the cv's entirely forgot that in this saas bhu kitchen politics. let us see whether it will come out or not.
Like he's thinking, yet again that foolish fool has landed himself in more trouble and now I have to stand here and endure more of this nautanki.liked yr comment. nice one.
Pratigya.. I feel you had the perfect opportunity to tell Baba all today about Amma and the phone call, you had witnesses too. Now why do you serial lead actresses make life hard on yourself. Jab thak ghar se bahir nikali nahin jaathi ho tum sab, until then you don't wise up!if she tells there is no story na. there has to be some drift between kriya right the cv's have already decided so they have to show like this what else i can say.
Chalo overall I enjoyed the epi.. At least I got some new scenes for my VM's, Though I wish we had a little more after dinner too. 😳ohho waiting for yr new vm.

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Heyy...

I shall reply to todays and yesterday's epi tomorrow.. right now I really need to zzz

Gud nite.. xx