•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I know Sid is a negative wampire aur sunne mein milla ke woh marnee walaa hai... I don't want that woh serial see jayee... becoz yeh serial to ussi se chal rahaa hai kab tak.. hopee to see him as a nice guys n a great broother ðŸ˜‰ I knoww Sid nee apko kitnii baar hyper kiya hogaa butt believe me uskee bekher yeh Pyar kii kahanii adhoori hai, I don't know why but hee is just creatiing a storyy... LOL!! It's my point of view... I always wanted Panchii n Sid!! hopee... ðŸ˜ƒ
Hey welcome to sid fans club n yes we don't want him to die all of his fans  are shattered n quitting serial after he leaves
Originally posted by vivluv

Hey welcome to sid fans club n yes we don't want him to die all of his fans  are shattered n quitting serial after he leaves

When he camee, hee was nothing for us but after all thiis aur jab sunna ke woh marnee wala hai to bohot sad feel ho rahaa hai 😭

Edited by amira_saeed - 12 years ago
Originally posted by amira_saeed

When he camee, hee was nothing for us but after all thiis aur jab sunna ke woh marnee wala hai to bohot sad feel ho rahaa hai 😭

Usse tomb mein shut kar dete why kill him??Cry
Exactly my point. The show might be about AbhIya, but Siddharth is the pivot as well as the torque which drives the show. Before Siddharth came, it was all about Piya knowing Abhay's secret. So that part was managed without him, but now if this driving force is completely out of the show, I don't know what might be the impact.
Originally posted by vivluv

Usse tomb mein shut kar dete why kill him??😭

😭
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Exactly my point. The show might be about AbhIya, but Siddharth is the pivot as well as the torque which drives the show. Before Siddharth came, it was all about Piya knowing Abhay's secret. So that part was managed without him, but now if this driving force is completely out of the show, I don't know what might be the impact.

Agree 😉😉