Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

ST's FC_chek New Icon Siggies Pg1*IMP NOTE on pg 4 (Page 97)

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

Hey HI Sabz how r you...??? Smile Is anyone here...??? Wink
I am back for another 30 minutues Big smile
How are you doing Maryam?

Glad you are back Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fanFaraan92DelightedHeart

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Hey wow good to know that Shweta is in the finale of comedy circus Clap...Hope she wins but like every time Kapil or Krishna will win Ouch ...But the bad thing is that now we wont be able to see Shweta weekly Disapprove...Pehle week main 10 min hi dekhne ko toh milte thay ab woh bhi nahi mile ge...I dun knw when Shweta's hibernation period will end n she will come back on tv  Unhappy...Or atleast she shud update her blog...Arghhh Shweta why do you torture ur fans...We miss u a lott Cry
I thnk again sudesh krushna will win..LOL
Bt they totally deserved it nd r mine most fav comedians..Embarrassed
I hope shweta comes 1st after dat nd give a rocking sizzling sexy performance in Finale too..BlushingLOL
I'm sure she will surelly come in some serial (as a guest or special appearance OR 4 any dance) or maybe come in again some movie with an item song.,TongueLOL (coz her item song nd CC is ended now..Cry)
Bt i wanna se her daily..Ouch Really miss her like u mariam..CryCryCry
Miss kasauti, JKBH nd Bigg boss days..OuchOuchOuch

Ya u r right Faran i also miss those days a lottt jab Shweta ko roz dekhne ko milta tha...CryCryCry I dun want her in guest appearance or item songs but wanna see her daily OuchOuch  Plzzz Shweta come in a daily soap...When Sakshi tanwar can come in a lead role in daily soap even at this age then why not Shweta Confused  She is younger to Sakshi Ouch Plzzz Ekta cast her in some daily soap...Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nishusgnrromiosugar1Faraan92DelightedHeart

Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Hey HI Sabz how r you...??? Smile Is anyone here...??? Wink
I am back for another 30 minutues Big smile
How are you doing Maryam?

Glad you are back Dancing

Hey HI Sabz...Hug   Me fine dear how r you Big smileBig smile  I must say you , Zari n Faran bro are still keeping this FC alive...ClapClap Otherwise most of the Shweta fans now dont visit here frequently...CryCryCry Probably becoz there is no new news of Shweta thats why Ouch I miss those Big boss days when Shweta used to have sooo many fans n we used to see her daily Ouch But you guyz r rockstars StarStarStar Thnx for keeping Shweta's FC alive...ClapClapClap

romiosugar1Faraan92DelightedHeart

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
You guys are talking abt CC but i have no idea abt other contestants as I only watch Shweta part that too uploaded by Faraan Embarrassed
I don't like comedy but watch Shweta part just because I get to see her glimpse there ROFL

I hope, Shweta wins =) LOL

nishusgnrMarz_Mahira_fanFaraan92DelightedHeart

Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I m really missing Guddi  Cry...It has been a looong time she has not posted here Ouch...Guddi where r you???? Itne din toh Guddi kabhi dooor nahi rahi Shweta se phir ab kya hua...Broken Heart

nishusgnrromiosugar1Faraan92

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Ya u r right Faran i also miss those days a lottt jab Shweta ko roz dekhne ko milta tha...CryCryCry I dun want her in guest appearance or item songs but wanna see her daily OuchOuch  Plzzz Shweta come in a daily soap...When Sakshi tanwar can come in a lead role in daily soap even at this age then why not Shweta Confused  She is younger to Sakshi Ouch Plzzz Ekta cast her in some daily soap...Angry
Actually KZK isilye end hua tha coz shweta apni persnal problems ki waja say zyada shooting ko time nai day rahi thi..LOL so Ekta Maata nay end kr daala..!!!CryLOL
Nd KGGK Ekta nd Saakshi ka mutual deciasion say end hua tha coz tab Ekta serials ki Trp's girnay lag gayin thi so dats y ekta Ended KGGk too bt she pomised saakshi dat she will give her new show soon..Embarrassed nd Saakshi told abt it in her interview..!!!
Bt Thank God KZK us say pehlay hi end hoagay jab log Ekta serials chornay lag gaye the.. nd Shweta also said it in her interview..!!!TongueLOL

nishusgnrMarz_Mahira_fanromiosugar1DelightedHeart

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Hey HI Sabz...Hug   Me fine dear how r you Big smileBig smile  I must say you , Zari n Faran bro are still keeping this FC alive...ClapClap Otherwise most of the Shweta fans now dont visit here frequently...CryCryCry Probably becoz there is no new news of Shweta thats why Ouch I miss those Big boss days when Shweta used to have sooo many fans n we used to see her daily Ouch But you guyz r rockstars StarStarStar Thnx for keeping Shweta's FC alive...ClapClapClap
Awww...thank you sweetoo :) Yes, we are still hanging around...may be we are the LOOSERS LOLLOL

I want everyone to come back and make this FC more active and live but it's not happening Cry 
I guess, everyone is busy with their school or work :((
Yes, another reason why everyone is active must because she is not active in TV. I want her to come back in a daily show so we all get united once again. BB was the best time for her and us Big smile

I guess, she comes back in a daily show Smile

nishusgnrMarz_Mahira_fanFaraan92

Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

You guys are talking abt CC but i have no idea abt other contestants as I only watch Shweta part that too uploaded by Faraan Embarrassed
I don't like comedy but watch Shweta part just because I get to see her glimpse there ROFL

I hope, Shweta wins =) LOL

Ya i also hope the same Sabz that she wins this time but most likely she wont OuchLOLLOL Coz judges are also biased towards Kapil n Krishna Angry Any ways Shweta fans ko kiya kiya dekhna padta hai Shweta ko dekhne ke liye...LOLLOL Plzzz Shweta do some interesting project n jo bhi ho just come daily on screen...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

nishusgnrromiosugar1Faraan92

Go to top