Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

ST's FC_chek New Icon Siggies Pg1*IMP NOTE on pg 4 (Page 100)

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Joined: 29 March 2008
Posts: 20315

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

Heyyy guyz does any of you know  who used to maintain Shweta's facebook account...There are more than 30,000 fans there now which is a gr8 achievement...I think it was ST_Aurna...But the problem is that now she neither visits here nor updates that facebook account...Plzzz some one PM her to update that account with Shweta photos n articles coz it will attract many people n there will be more fans...Recently very less ppl comment there coz there are very less updates...plzzz Faran bro or any one else PM Aurna n ask her to update that facebook account...it will definitely increase no of shweta fans...We already have more than 30,000 fans so plzzz guyz it will be gr8888 !!!
TRUE!
She is too busy now a days :((
 
She should make one of us admin there so we can update pictures and her latest news.
 
Zaryyy or Faraaan would be great admin for that page Wink
 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nishusgnrMarz_Mahira_fanFaraan92DelightedHeart

farzana4shweta Goldie
farzana4shweta
farzana4shweta

Joined: 21 October 2009
Posts: 1035

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Hi mini Farz Hug

Kaisi ho sweetie? How are you feeling lately?
 
@Zaryyy, tum kyaa kar rahi ho? Why are you in silent mode?
Hiyaa Sabz Di nd Marayam, I'm good guys I'm uploading pics on FB so check dem out. I was inspired by the suit Shweta wore in BB for the Mahi Vay dance so I brought a suit like dat not the sme but similar. I was dying for the suit she wore. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fanromiosugar1Faraan92DelightedHeart

DelightedHeart IF-Stunnerz
DelightedHeart
DelightedHeart

Joined: 10 December 2009
Posts: 26277

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Aww 100 pages PartyDancing
 
plz guys keep Rocking  discussion on shwetuuuSilly
 
plz jana mat yahan seROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nishusgnrLuv-Shonitromiosugar1Faraan92

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Joined: 27 September 2009
Posts: 35044

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

 
Ur welcome Faran...Big smile Do share them here as well so that every one can see them...I m sure you will like Shweta coz she looks veryyy beautiful EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Those ugly looking actors Ravi kishan n Manoj tiwari are tooo lucky to work with her...AngryAngry She looks angel in front of her EmbarrassedEmbarrassed but they just suck DeadDead Looosers AngryAngry
ROFLROFL very true..OuchLOLLOL
Okie i'll soon share dem after watching..TongueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fanromiosugar1

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Joined: 29 March 2008
Posts: 20315

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farzana4shweta

Originally posted by -Sabz-

Hi mini Farz Hug

Kaisi ho sweetie? How are you feeling lately?
 
@Zaryyy, tum kyaa kar rahi ho? Why are you in silent mode?
Hiyaa Sabz Di nd Marayam, I'm good guys I'm uploading pics on FB so check dem out. I was inspired by the suit Shweta wore in BB for the Mahi Vay dance so I brought a suit like dat not the sme but similar. I was dying for the suit she wore. Smile
Great =)
Oh really? Will definitely check out your suit Big smile
Shweta definitely inspires us in many areas. I adore this woman for whoever she is. I love the way she dressed up (always simple yet the best one) Wink
I respect her as a single mom Star Many moreee Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nishusgnrMarz_Mahira_fanFaraan92DelightedHeart

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Joined: 29 March 2008
Posts: 20315

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZarYab...Khan

Aww 100 pages PartyDancing
 
plz guys keep Rocking  discussion on shwetuuuSilly
 
plz jana mat yahan seROFL
YAY...congo songo guys. We made it to century Big smile
Now, I can definitely hope that we can manage to celebrate our 25th FC before I leave for vacation =)
 
We got to finish this FC by tomorrow. I will be here with bang coz it's Saturday LOL
 
 
Who else will be here?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nishusgnrLuv-ShonitMarz_Mahira_fanFaraan92DelightedHeart

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Joined: 27 September 2009
Posts: 35044

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

Heyyy guyz does any of you know  who used to maintain Shweta's facebook account...There are more than 30,000 fans there now which is a gr8 achievement...I think it was ST_Aurna...But the problem is that now she neither visits here nor updates that facebook account...Plzzz some one PM her to update that account with Shweta photos n articles coz it will attract many people n there will be more fans...Recently very less ppl comment there coz there are very less updates...plzzz Faran bro or any one else PM Aurna n ask her to update that facebook account...it will definitely increase no of shweta fans...We already have more than 30,000 fans so plzzz guyz it will be gr8888 !!!
OMGGG..ShockedShockedShocked Great achievement..ClapClapClap
Tx to aurna..TongueTongueTongue
I thnk she is always busyLOL coz her mom does'nt allow her to use net.. i thnk some1 should contact her.. nd dere should be 3 or 4 admins 4 dat page.. like Me, Zari, Sabz nd Aurna..!!!Tongue
Bt if i'll be admin dere den i'll start updating after my examz nd will also contact aurna abt dat after June..!!!Embarrassed


Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 03 June 2011 at 12:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nishusgnrMarz_Mahira_fanromiosugar1DelightedHeart

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Joined: 10 October 2005
Posts: 3667

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Looks like I'll be here tomorrow, well I hope.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farzana4shwetaMarz_Mahira_fanromiosugar1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
KSGJENNY~Destined2Love~[Note 110]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Ishaqzaadi   Replies: 1169   Views: 39419

Ishaqzaadi 1169 39419 05 August 2010 at 4:00am by nik_sweetpoison
~Jeet & Soni Fanclub New siggies - article P16 ~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: jaanlover   Replies: 123   Views: 20109

jaanlover 123 20109 28 April 2009 at 5:21pm by AS..
Katrina Kaif Fanclub/NL siggies pg.7

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: tiya1   Replies: 1172   Views: 88375

tiya1 1172 88375 01 March 2009 at 3:05am by Siddhi_
Aamna Shariff ~ The Style Icon

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: rajeevlicious   Replies: 1178   Views: 39247

rajeevlicious 1178 39247 13 February 2008 at 2:06pm by SecretKhabri420
Sachin Sharma FC chek pg 1 2 se da winner

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 181 182

Author: Tansha   Replies: 1451   Views: 52851

Tansha 1451 52851 17 September 2006 at 6:28pm by Mrs.H Roshan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index