Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Heyyy guyz does any of you know  who used to maintain Shweta's facebook account...There are more than 30,000 fans there now which is a gr8 achievement...I think it was ST_Aurna...But the problem is that now she neither visits here nor updates that facebook account...Plzzz some one PM her to update that account with Shweta photos n articles coz it will attract many people n there will be more fans...Recently very less ppl comment there coz there are very less updates...plzzz Faran bro or any one else PM Aurna n ask her to update that facebook account...it will definitely increase no of shweta fans...We already have more than 30,000 fans so plzzz guyz it will be gr8888 !!!
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Sabz-

@Zaryyy, tum kyaa kar rahi ho? Why are you in silent mode?

buzy 😛
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Omg thankzz aloot 4 sharing mariam..🤗🤗🤗
Gonna check it..😛😆

Ur welcome Faran...😃 Do share them here as well so that every one can see them...I m sure you will like Shweta coz she looks veryyy beautiful EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Those ugly looking actors Ravi kishan n Manoj tiwari are tooo lucky to work with her...😡😡 She looks angel in front of her EmbarrassedEmbarrassed but they just suck 🤢🤢 Looosers 😡😡
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Prernatic

Heyyy guyz does any of you know  who used to maintain Shweta's facebook account...There are more than 30,000 fans there now which is a gr8 achievement...I think it was ST_Aurna...But the problem is that now she neither visits here nor updates that facebook account...Plzzz some one PM her to update that account with Shweta photos n articles coz it will attract many people n there will be more fans...Recently very less ppl comment there coz there are very less updates...plzzz Faran bro or any one else PM Aurna n ask her to update that facebook account...it will definitely increase no of shweta fans...We already have more than 30,000 fans so plzzz guyz it will be gr8888 !!!

TRUE!
She is too busy now a days :((

She should make one of us admin there so we can update pictures and her latest news.

Zaryyy or Faraaan would be great admin for that page 😉

farzana4shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sabz-

Hi mini Farz 🤗

Kaisi ho sweetie? How are you feeling lately?

@Zaryyy, tum kyaa kar rahi ho? Why are you in silent mode?

Hiyaa Sabz Di nd Marayam, I'm good guys I'm uploading pics on FB so check dem out. I was inspired by the suit Shweta wore in BB for the Mahi Vay dance so I brought a suit like dat not the sme but similar. I was dying for the suit she wore. 😊
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww 100 pages 🥳

plz guys keep Rocking  discussion on shwetuuu🤪

plz jana mat yahan se🤣
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ur welcome Faran...😃 Do share them here as well so that every one can see them...I m sure you will like Shweta coz she looks veryyy beautiful 😳😳😳 Those ugly looking actors Ravi kishan n Manoj tiwari are tooo lucky to work with her...😡😡 She looks angel in front of her 😳😳 but they just suck 🤢🤢 Looosers 😡😡

🤣🤣 very true..😆😆
Okie i'll soon share dem after watching..😛😆
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: farzana4shweta

Hiyaa Sabz Di nd Marayam, I'm good guys I'm uploading pics on FB so check dem out. I was inspired by the suit Shweta wore in BB for the Mahi Vay dance so I brought a suit like dat not the sme but similar. I was dying for the suit she wore. 😊

Great =)
Oh really? Will definitely check out your suit 😃
Shweta definitely inspires us in many areas. I adore this woman for whoever she is. I love the way she dressed up (always simple yet the best one) 😉
I respect her as a single mom ⭐️ Many moreee 😉
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZarYab...Khan

Aww 100 pages 🥳

plz guys keep Rocking  discussion on shwetuuu🤪

plz jana mat yahan se🤣

YAY...congo songo guys. We made it to century 😃
Now, I can definitely hope that we can manage to celebrate our 25th FC before I leave for vacation =)

We got to finish this FC by tomorrow. I will be here with bang coz it's Saturday 😆

Who else will be here?
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

OMGGG..😲😲😲 Great achievement..👏👏👏
Tx to aurna..😛😛😛
I thnk she is always busy😆 coz her mom does'nt allow her to use net.. i thnk some1 should contact her.. nd dere should be 3 or 4 admins 4 dat page.. like Me, Zari, Sabz nd Aurna..!!!😛
Bt if i'll be admin dere den i'll start updating after my examz nd will also contact aurna abt dat after June..!!!😳
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago