Frequent Posters

Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Sabz-

Me too miss meri sauten 😭😭
Please pm her and beg her to come back 😃😆
She is too busy now  a days :((

Ya plzzz beg her 😭😭 Dun knw why she is sooo busy  Guddi is fun to have around 😳 Btw Sabz why is she ur sautan...??? 😆😆
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yes Maryam, BB4 was great yet tough 🤣

i will never forget that forum as well the episodes 🤣 OMG...so many ppl were against Shweta for nothing. I was literally surprised to see the forum's memebr reaction but later on got used to it 😡

But I was/am just super happy with the result 🥳

Shweta won and that shut everyone's creep 🤣
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prernatic

Ya plzzz beg her 😭😭 Dun knw why she is sooo busy  Guddi is fun to have around 😳 Btw Sabz why is she ur sautan...??? 😆😆

She is my one and only sauten coz she was always in to my throat 🤣
Well, we were always behind each other's back 😛😆
Yup, she is indeed fun to be around...missing her a lot :((

I miss Pooji too :(( Pooji, please come back soon dear 😳

What happened to Nitu? Is she busy too? 😕 I miss her loads too :(( I miss her Twitter update 😆
Hey guyz Faran n Sabz i wanted to tell you guyz that i found some new bhojpuri songs of Shweta on you-tube of her films Hamar siyan hindustani n Ae bhauji ke sister...She is looking damn beautiful in all the songs...Although the heroes suck 🤢 but Shweta is looking damn beautiful 😳😳...I dun how to share those videos here otherwise i wud have shared but you guyz can share them here...T-series have uploaded all the songs of her films...Just type the name of movies in you tube n all the songs will be there...Shweta is looking veryyy beautiful in all of them... Edited by Prernatic - 12 years ago
farzana4shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hiyaa Guys how is everyone 😊
romiosugar1 thumbnail

Hey guyz Faran n Sabz i wanted to tell you guyz that i found some new bhojpuri songs of Shweta on you-tube of her films Hamar siyan hindustani n Ae bhauji ke sister...She is looking damn beautiful in all the songs...Although the heroes suck 🤢 but Shweta is looking damn beautiful 😳😳...I dun how to share those videos here otherwise i wud have shared but you guyz can share them here...T-series have uploaded all the songs of her films...Just type the name of movies in you tube n all the songs will be there...Shweta is looking veryyy beautiful in all of them...

I guess, I have seen that video but please share here if you have it with you 😉
None of the Bhojpuri heros are good looking 😆😆 Shweta looks like an angel in front of those so called actors ⭐️

Originally posted by: -Sabz-

She is my one and only sauten coz she was always in to my throat 🤣
Well, we were always behind each other's back 😛😆
Yup, she is indeed fun to be around...missing her a lot :((

I miss Pooji too :(( Pooji, please come back soon dear 😳

What happened to Nitu? Is she busy too? 😕 I miss her loads too :(( I miss her Twitter update 😆

Ya Nitu n her twitter updates 😆😆 Oh God Nitu , Pooji , Ansa , Guddi all are gone...😭😭😭 Plzzz guyz come back n rock this FC 😳
Originally posted by: farzana4shweta

Hiyaa Guys how is everyone 😊

Hi Farzu how r you n how is ur health...??? 😃
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hey guyz Faran n Sabz i wanted to tell you guyz that i found some new bhojpuri songs of Shweta on you-tube of her films Hamar siyan hindustani n Ae bhauji ke sister...She is looking damn beautiful in all the songs...Although the heroes suck 🤢 but Shweta is looking damn beautiful 😳😳...I dun how to share those videos here otherwise i wud have shared but you guyz can share them here...T-series have uploaded all the songs of her films...Just type the name of movies in you tube n all the songs will be there...Shweta is looking veryyy beautiful in all of them...

Omg thankzz aloot 4 sharing mariam..🤗🤗🤗
Gonna check it..😛😆
romiosugar1 thumbnail

Hi mini Farz 🤗

Kaisi ho sweetie? How are you feeling lately?

@Zaryyy, tum kyaa kar rahi ho? Why are you in silent mode?