Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashaj thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Sabz-

Oh I see Asha :)

I cannot wait to watch her movie :) I am excited for it

Hope, this movie does well and Shweta gets loads and loads work in Bolly/Telly both platform 😳

even i wish it goes well but i know the film will go only average😳
sabz i was here from morning & i can't chat in night for long don't know when my moms going to call meπŸ˜•
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ashaj

even i wish it goes well but i know the film will go only average😳
sabz i was here from morning & i can't chat in night for long don't know when my moms going to call meπŸ˜•

haha...I knw I knw, you are being practicle πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I want it do well but going by trailer and vice versa, it does not look too interesting for me eitther besides seeing Shweta in big screen πŸ˜›

Okay dear, if you stop replying me back...i would assume that your mom called ya πŸ˜‰

ashaj thumbnail
haha...I knw I knw, you are being practicle πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I want it do well but going by trailer and vice versa, it does not look too interesting for me eitther besides seeing Shweta in big screen πŸ˜›

Okay dear, if you stop replying me back...i would assume that your mom called ya πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† u understood what i was thinkingπŸ˜†πŸ€£
romiosugar1 thumbnail
[QUOTE=ashaj
πŸ˜† u understood what i was thinkingπŸ˜†πŸ€£
[/QUOTE]
Of course dear =) I very well understand you πŸ˜† because our feeling is the same for Shwetoo πŸ˜‰
Honestly speaking, I want her to do TV shows rather than films because deep down I knw that these Bolly film makers will never care TV stars regardless how talented and beautiful they are 🀒

Hence, I want Shweta to stick in TV where she gets respect and all πŸ˜ƒ
ashaj thumbnail
Of course dear =) I very well understand you πŸ˜† because our feeling is the same for Shwetoo πŸ˜‰
Honestly speaking, I want her to do TV shows rather than films because deep down I knw that these Bolly film makers will never care TV stars regardless how talented and beautiful they are 🀒

Hence, I want Shweta to stick in TV where she gets respect and all πŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE]
even i want her in daily soaps not in film in tv she is the star but in movie she just an another actor
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

7th June to be the Finale of Comedy Circus Ke Tansen!

Friday, June 03, 2011 | 2:51:45 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    10 Comments
7th June to be the Finale of Comedy Circus Ke Tansen!

Sony TV's Comedy Circus Ke Tansen to get its winner by 7th of June...

Media has already reported that Daily soap queens likeAnkita LokhandeTina Dutta, Mahi Vij, Suhasini Dhami will be part of the first episode of the revamped version ofComedy Circus Ke Tansen, Taaza Ravivar.

But within a few weeks time, Comedy Circus Ke Tansenwill get its winner and the show will bid adieu. Accordingly the shoot is expected to happen on the 6th and 7th of June wherein the final elimination will be on 6th and the finale on the 7th.

A source informs, " As of now Bharti Singh-Abhijeet Sawant, Krushna Abhishek-Sudesh, Ali Asgar- Swapnil Joshi, Shweta Tiwari- Rajiv Thakur are the four finalists. After the final elimination, three teams will battle against each other to prove their best in the finale of Comedy Circus Ke Tansen."

Though the shoot for the grand finale will take place on 6th and 7th of June, the telecast date has not been decided as the time slot of the show has been changed and will be aired only on Sundays. 

We contacted Rajiv Thakur and he says, "Yes, we will be shooting our finale next week. And it was fun to work with the daily soap bahus."

We contacted Bharti Singh and she confirmed the buzz.

With just a single tansen in the finale should we guess the winner or will we see a twist in the show?

Let's wait and watch...

romiosugar1 thumbnail
@Asha: I totally agree with you sweetie :) She gets loads of attention and respect in TV whereas film...don't knw πŸ˜•

@Faraan: thanks dear for the article πŸ€—
Glad to know that Shweta is in final...YAY πŸ₯³
ashaj thumbnail

ok bye sabz  i should leave its 10 pm here i can't stay more hereπŸ€—lots of hugs πŸ€—

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashaj

ok bye sabz  i should leave its 10 pm here i can't stay more hereπŸ€—lots of hugs πŸ€—

Good night Asha πŸ€—
See you soon πŸ˜ƒ

Muahhh πŸ€—
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey HI Shwetians how r u guyz  πŸ€—πŸ€—...Wassup everyone...Any new news on Shweta...Missing her badly...😭😭