Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG thank u sooo much 4 sharing da pics mariam..πŸ˜›πŸ€—
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Faran bro HI  πŸ€—...Ur new Shweta n Karanvir siggies are tooo HOT HOT HOT  ☺️☺️☺️... how did you merge their pics 😲...They look for real... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Faraan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prernatic

Hey Faran bro HI  πŸ€—...Ur new Shweta n Karanvir siggies are tooo HOT HOT HOT  ☺️☺️☺️... how did you merge their pics 😲...They look for real... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aww thankoo mariam..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
I did'nt merge dem.. yeh to sab anjali ka kamaal hai nd maine usaey pics diin thi..!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Both r looking soo hawwwt man..!!!☺️☺️☺️
I really hope to see dem together again..😍😍😍
Both the white siggies are just tooo HAWT ... ☺️☺️☺️ Mind blowing siggies Faran...πŸ‘ They make such a rocking pair...I tell you they will set the screen on fire...☺️
Faraan92 thumbnail

Both the white siggies are just tooo HAWT ... ☺️☺️☺️ Mind blowing siggies Faran...πŸ‘ They make such a rocking pair...I tell you they will set the screen on fire...☺️

Exactly.,.πŸ˜› dats y i wanna see dem together 4rm aloong time..πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
They will sure set da screen on fire..☺️ their couple will completely rock if they come together again..!!!😍
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Aww thankoo mariam..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
I did'nt merge dem.. yeh to sab anjali ka kamaal hai nd maine usaey pics diin thi..!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Both r looking soo hawwwt man..!!!☺️☺️☺️
I really hope to see dem together again..😍😍😍

Oh ok...Ur choice of pics for the siggies is awesome...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Ya i would also love to see them together on screen...😳😳 I heard they r doing a film together but in that film they are bro n sis...
Wish Shweta could see these pics for real πŸ€ͺ...She will also agree that she makes a HOT pair with Karanvir πŸ˜†...Btw Faran you can give their real pics to Anjali to make siggies as well...Those Ganesh chaturthi n Ashmit Birthday pics...Wat say...πŸ˜‰
Faraan92 thumbnail

Oh ok...Ur choice of pics for the siggies is awesome...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Ya i would also love to see them together on screen...😳😳 I heard they r doing a film together but in that film they are bro n sis...

Yup dats da main problem..πŸ˜†
Glad u liked my choice of pics..πŸ˜›
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail

Wish Shweta could see these pics for real πŸ€ͺ...She will also agree that she makes a HOT pair with Karanvir πŸ˜†...Btw Faran you can give their real pics to Anjali to make siggies as well...Those Ganesh chaturthi n Ashmit Birthday pics...Wat say...πŸ˜‰

Exactly..πŸ˜› so i'll surelly post dese on her blog nd she hav to agre dat how much hawwt she looks with karanveer..☺️🀣
I've dis thing in my mind..πŸ˜†
I'll surelly giv those pics 4 sigie too soon..😍
Sorry mariam my net was stopped dats y replying so late..!!!
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ZarYab...Khan

Yes no doubt πŸ˜†

wellcome πŸ€—

ok sabzi agar ye tumhari first IF jenny 's birthday celebration he To jenny se pehle tumhara kon fav tha ??😳
Shweta Tiwari ??  😲
coz as 4 as i remeber tumhara janam 2008 me hua IF perπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lol...I was completely inactive till last year πŸ˜†
I used to come and read the home page, then leave πŸ˜‰

I have always been Shweta, Jenny and Harshad fan but never discussed and drooled over them πŸ˜†

I got addicted to IF and all these section only after Sidhima track started in DMG πŸ˜³