Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Many moods of OUR GEET

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Enjoy...and envy her for she is the one who gets to spend her almost every waking hour with the man  all of us have fallen for...(at least i have)...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
She is the super STAR...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
khushi_4ever thumbnail
I just love that pic of her sitting under the table...and smiling at MSK...
MaankigopiMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
THE PRETIEST GIRL ON TV...ABSOLUTELY ADORE HER .. SHE IS THE BEST .. LOVE YOU DD  ❀️
Ayesha05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

she is real super star...luv her

khushi_4ever thumbnail
She really is...and hope the realise this sooner than later...
aditiprem thumbnail
cute, innocent, beautiful, honest, bubbly, angel
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Our DD Our Geet is truly an angel princess divine beauty...DD is the perfect Geet...DD is the best actress i have ever seen in my life...she is perfect be it in emotional scenes or romantic and passionate scenes or nok-jhok scenes...actually DD has made Geet so real that now Geet is no more a fictional character...DD's cuteness sweetness bubbliness fun-loving down to earth nature along with her out of this world performances which leave us all speechless everytime and her mesmerizing beauty makes her a precious gem😍😊❀️

Honestly speaking I'm never jealous of Our Geet bcuz Geet and Maan r the best with each other...they r made for each other...MAANEET r the best couple ever and forever...MAANEET r a perfect couple...MAANEET r truly the most divine sacred dreamy magical charming beautiful lovely musical adorable sweet fairytale royal romantic passionate breathtaking mesmerizing (i can go on and on forever) couple...MAANEET r truly a couple made in heaven...MAANEET's is the most heart-touching and soul-touching eternal and evergreen journey which has taken all MAANEETIANS to MAANEET paradise since the first time MAANEET have come into our lives as angel sunshine and rainbow and changed us our lives forever... love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET truly and deeply to infinity and even beyond...😊 πŸ˜β€οΈ

Thank u so much khushi sweetheart for sharing such lovely and beautiful pics of Our Geet and giving us all an opportunity to relive all those golden moments of our GHSP and Our MAANEETπŸ˜ŠπŸ€— 

MAANEET and MAANEETIANS r the best!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The most beautiful girl in tellywood
Luv that cute pout she made on that outhouse picture awwwπŸ˜›
-Saruu- thumbnail
Im Sooo Jealous Of Herr But I like it as She Looks Really Nice With HimmπŸ˜†