Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My Confession, for my used to be fav show GEET :( (Page 4)

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Well , my take is it is nice to see the favorite actor in diversified role after all it is drama not real.

If one is in Geet's situation and caring they would have taken this step.
Geet forgave Dev for her Maan and  Dadi. no body would have been happy with dev being in trouble.

dev obliged her with saving her husbands life if not for him she would be widow that would have been worse.
Forgive is different then forget. she never said she forgot. she may not be comfortable with him being around after all he is living pain.Just becasue she laughs smiles and sees things positively doesn't mean she forgets. She was fighting with world around her with smile.

We need some story in show besides romance. Please allow the characters to play their part we are getting good comedy and it is diff than other shows
just my POV

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

jazzlene IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

CVs hue brain creativity se paraye...audience hui show se paraye...

Kya maandy nandy tum log rote rahte ho'itne jhatko ke baad tume ..aab to tume immune ho jana chaiye'..

Cvs'..when is geet going to take'.Rishta of her pahla pati for her bahna'..and tell her'KYA tum mere pehle pati keee'''Teesri patni banna pasand karogi''per tumahra rishta'uski pehli patni kee bistar se uthane tak ka hai'..uske baat NT raj karegi''.tum '.hamre KHURANA mension ke chote mote kaam kerke kaam chala lena'..

GEET song for you'

.Lo chali main aapne DEV'ar kii barat laeke '

usko na jail na'saaaja'.dossri shaadi ka uphaar deke'..

Oh My God ! Kuls...I never knew this funny yet sarcastic side of you ! Oh babes ! You are so right ! We should get immune now ! LOL

See they are hell bent on ruining the show and closing it down but we 'Shameless' and 'BGs' ! We are not stopping it yaar ! LOL

Phir hum hi unko gaali dete he ! Waah !  Tongue

And, your song ! Me...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

i m ready wid my joota and chappal not to throw at u but to gift u dat too from prada...ROFL

i agree since maaneet's marriage cv's r insitigating and torturing us in all possible ways...B  it d copy pasting sum random movie tracks aimlessly...or repeating dere own sequences in new BG...

dey were trying so hard to drop down TRP but we besharam viewers  were not ready to let dem succeed in dere mission...ROFL

everyday is a new low in GHSP ...so its not ur fault if u r not interested in GHSP infact u were made to feel dis way...Hug

@ Red,

Oh Please ! When will do this 'Nek Kaam' ? I'm dying to get shoes from you, and that too from prada ? WOW ! Day Dreaming

Okay, GHSP never gave me anything except my first love, MAAN ! But now thanks to it, i will get shoes from PRADA ! Shocked I would love that ! Embarrassed BTW, to inform you, any kind of shopping is not my hobby, but it's my part time job ! LOL

Same here, i just replied it to kuls, they are hell bent on ruining and closing the show, but we are so shameless, we keep on watching ! Everyday, its goes to another low level, and a poor soul like me thinks that okay this is it, now they can't stoop so low, but they find new ways to get lower and lower !

'Pati cum ex cum devil cum criminal cum angel' bana DEV - er ban ne aur 'ex cum patni cum victim cum the great who forgave him cum new bhabhi' ne barat ki taiyari shuru kardi ! ROFL 

Bechara Maan ! Kya badal gaya he yr ? He is also involving in this stupid drama, of course he has lost his mind in love ! Geet ko pasand to mujhe pasand ! 

Do you remember that line from movie 'Aankhen' ?

" Delnaz ne bol diya na..." something...something...

Oh man ! My ANGRY YOUNG MAAN was far far far more better than this lover and hubby ! I want to see HIS ANGER back ! That's what that made me fall in love with him !

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu_luv_maan

yeah even i gotta go will read the whole points tomorrow after returning to college ...

but M happy GHSP in past  distracted  me to my tasks big time but now no such problem ...in last few years GHSP was the only show which made me fall in love with it maybe the reason was maanWink but how long only hot actors gonna run the show for a succesfull show you need a good track too ...

even all cw series have ended i wonder what I gonna do in vacation watch geet old episodes ?

Same here ! I have came from that 'fantasy trip' and now only coz of Maan, i'm bearing this ! 

You know being selfish, i think they should replace Maan or kill Maan ! 

At least, I will be free from it ! Smile coz, as the case now is, just coz of Maan, i have to bear all this !Ouch  So, from my personal side, i would hope for this ! Me to aazad ho jaungi na ? Wink

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tellyme

All you said is so true...it feels u r writing what i am thinking...
I was watching the old episodes and just felt why can they not bring that spark in the show again...was so beautiful and now a days they give us so many reason to not like it...

Maan and Geet is the only one for whom I watch it now specially Maan as I was really upset with Geet's charecter few days back..plying holi with DEV...can't bear it... 

but only to see MAAN and Maneet chemistry  we have to pay such a heavy price of seeing DEV's love story...it is completely not digestable to me...why can they not get rid of this charecter...

I serial is going totally against its own story...they are just trying to make different small  tracks...why can't they come up with a whole nice story in GHSP2 ans Maan and Geet are together and Married...

They should cooncentrate about Maneet's hubbu wife realtion in beautiful ways...MARRAIGE IN NOT end of the story...it's the begining of the story...BUT CVs think the other way...

@ Red, 

Can't agree you more ! Smile

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by kuls11

Kya maandy nandy tum log rote rahte ho'itne jhatko ke baad tume ...aab to tume immune ho jana chaiye'..

Cvs'..when is geet going to take'...Rishta of her pahla pati for her bahna'..and tell her...'KYA tum mere pehle pati keee...'''Teesri patni banna pasand karogi''per tumahra rishta'uski pehli patni kee bistar se uthane tak ka hai'...uske baat NT raj karegi''.tum... '.hamre KHURANA mension ke chote mote kaam kerke kaam chala lena'..

GEET song for you'

.Lo chali main aapne DEV'ar kii barat laeke '

usko na jail na'koi saaaja'.teesri shaadi ka uphaar deke'..

I am immune till they no where drag Maan into this But they will cash him there tooo & hence issue ...fight for woman's self respect & justice died long back & so did the show ... for me its only Maan that reminds me & keeps me to the show

As to Dev's wedding its done so that MaanEet can attend one of Dev's marriage together..Geet missed seeing him wed NT sure Maan was there...Maan missed seeing him wed Geet coz he dint know of the shubh vivaah...finally both in common can attend Dev's wedding

@ Red,

Exactly ! Me too immune till Maan is being real Maan ! If they will bring Maan into this circus, then i'm gonna spam their IDs ! LOL For changing the Maan ! Geet ko maar daala its okay, but please no 'chhed-khani' with my Maan ! Usse mat maro yr ! Cry

You know something, i have touched my evil and selfish part and now i'm concluding it that, if they will replace or remove or kill Maan !

Everything will be fine ! As, show would come to an end ! And, i will be the first to get FREE !

Coz, currently I'm watching it for Maan only ! And, just to see him i'm paying big price to bear that devil and devar and blah...blah...blah...

So, personally and very personally, I want it to end ! Coz, wese bhi Maan ko hata denge to aisi hi, bandh ho jayega !

But, i cant take this anymore ! You see, reading written updates and selecting Maan's scene and watching it is too much for this show !

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
awww me tooo dun like the way i used to do b4 dis track
the passion n romance is lost smwhr
i m sad

iMadz

Go to top