Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

I am immune till they no where drag Maan into this But they will cash him there tooo & hence issue ...fight for woman's self respect & justice died long back & so did the show ... for me its only Maan that reminds me & keeps me to the show

As to Dev's wedding its done so that MaanEet can attend one of Dev's marriage together..Geet missed seeing him wed NT sure Maan was there...Maan missed seeing him wed Geet coz he dint know of the shubh vivaah...finally both in common can attend Dev's wedding

@ Red,

Exactly ! Me too immune till Maan is being real Maan ! If they will bring Maan into this circus, then i'm gonna spam their IDs ! ðŸ˜† For changing the Maan ! Geet ko maar daala its okay, but please no 'chhed-khani' with my Maan ! Usse mat maro yr ! ðŸ˜­

You know something, i have touched my evil and selfish part and now i'm concluding it that, if they will replace or remove or kill Maan !

Everything will be fine ! As, show would come to an end ! And, i will be the first to get FREE !

Coz, currently I'm watching it for Maan only ! And, just to see him i'm paying big price to bear that devil and devar and blah...blah...blah...

So, personally and very personally, I want it to end ! Coz, wese bhi Maan ko hata denge to aisi hi, bandh ho jayega !

But, i cant take this anymore ! You see, reading written updates and selecting Maan's scene and watching it is too much for this show !

patakha-guddi thumbnail
awww me tooo dun like the way i used to do b4 dis track
the passion n romance is lost smwhr
i m sad
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: delhigirl

HI Maddy,

i thoroughly agree with you. I am failing miserably in liking this serial which has been beloved to me. FRom a serial with a purpose these CVs have turned it into a stupid comedy which highly boring.

my confessions are as follows
1) I hate seeing MSK washing cars. He has been reduced from a shrewd business tycoon with bodyguards and oozzing attitude and confidence to this comical driver which is so beneath the aura of this character, that i feel pity for the CVs themselves.

2) I hate seeing geet hitting her husband with every sentence that she utters. I can 100% say that there is no wife on earth who will do this. now everytime she hits maan, i feel like getting in the TV and shaking her to remind her how to behave and respect another person leave alone her husband

3) I hate seeing geet pushing away MSK everytime he tries to show love.

4) I hate dev being shown as a saint who has never done anything wrong and deserves all the love in the world. A person who knows he has done wrong and is repenting for his deeds, will not go around finding another girl for himself and then even trying to break her marriage. If Dev was shown to be repenting, the best thing would have been to show that nandini realises her feelings for him and he tries to avoid her knowing his past. The CVs are absolutely inconsiderate to show this

5) I hate this mindless comedy with all mindless comical characters all around without any purpose whether it is lucky or mama. Comedy was there before also with KC track but it all made sense. this is senseless comedy with nothing to recommmed.

so now people on this forum will ask me that why do i watch this serial. Well it is hard to give up something which you have loved for so long. At this time I only watch GHSP for Maan as he is the only thing that this can recommend for itself 

Okay so kay, finally i came to see your take ! But, what is this ? All i wanted to say is you just said and all i wanted to highlighted in red, you did it too !

Now, What do i do ? 

No worries ! I have new color, BLUE ! ðŸ˜† Wese bhi, i'm feeling blue about this stupid circus track ! ðŸ˜†

So, here that was, All that is in BLUE, i can't agree with you more ! They have just made fun of GHSP and i salute to those, who are STILL IN LOVE with the show ! Either they are very nice people and positive minds or they are acting ! ðŸ¤£

About geet hitting Maan every time, i do agree that, people in love and hubby wifey do that in fun and love ! But, i don't think so they do it every time they talk ! Even, i have my parents and sis-jiju, my sis-jiju is like them only, always fighting but not like they do ! I mean, some time when you are in funny mood is fine but every day and every time you talk ? I don't think so...

And, Maan ?

You see i have so more to say about this man ! But, i will need another post ! But, for now you take this from me !

Bechara Maan ! Kya badal gaya he yr ? He is also involving in this stupid drama, of course he has lost his mind in love ! 

Geet ko pasand to mujhe pasand ! ðŸ˜†

Do you remember that line from movie 'Aankhen' ?

" Delnaz ne bol diya na..." something...something...

Oh man ! My ANGRY YOUNG MAAN was far far far more better than this lover and hubby ! I want to see HIS ANGER back ! That's what that made me fall in love with him !

iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: gshow2011

Well , my take is it is nice to see the favorite actor in diversified role after all it is drama not real.

If one is in Geet's situation and caring they would have taken this step.
Geet forgave Dev for her Maan and  Dadi. no body would have been happy with dev being in trouble.

dev obliged her with saving her husbands life if not for him she would be widow that would have been worse.
Forgive is different then forget. she never said she forgot. she may not be comfortable with him being around after all he is living pain.Just becasue she laughs smiles and sees things positively doesn't mean she forgets. She was fighting with world around her with smile.

We need some story in show besides romance. Please allow the characters to play their part we are getting good comedy and it is diff than other shows
just my POV

No worries babes ! Nothing wrong in sharing your views as far as you are not offending anyone ! ðŸ˜Š

And, i can understand your point too ! And, i respect that ! As i said, i salute to all those who are liking this ! Your choice ! Every one has different likings and nothing wrong in that ! ðŸ˜Š So, chill ! ðŸ˜Š

But, one thing you said, i just want to say three things for that !

If, I would be there in place of Geet, ( I know i will never be there, coz i know what i want ! )

First, I would never forgive dev ! ( Pardon me but i'm not great at all ! I'm normal girl ! ) If, dev is in trouble then it's not my concern, even my hubby has no problem who is blood brother then why should I ? If i'm being stubborn for small things every time then why can't I for this thing which matters ? ðŸ˜Š

Second, If however, in what circumstances, I would forgive him then i would have thrown him out from the home, either by myself or by 'pataoing' my hubby ! But, i would make sure that he is not around me anymore ! ðŸ˜Š

and,

Third, I would never leave my hubby's home ! NEVER, EVER ! Come what may ! I won't do that mistake ever ! ðŸ˜Š

Viji79 thumbnail
I was just going through the old HP scenes and Maaneet scenes. One thing is for sure, I can never accept that this fellow can get away unpunished with such a heinous crime. I would be thouroughly disheartened if Maaneet help him get his new love. Maan may have been wrong in the way he expressed his displeasure over Geet forgiving Dev by hitting at her self respect (which is not a crime for whichs he walked out on him), but I am still not able to digest the fact that such an upright person as Maan can forgive Dev for the sake of Geet and also can be comfortable in his presence. For Maan, even if teh girl who Dev wronged was not Geet, he would not forgive him. Such a character is being tarnished for what I dont know. How can Geet get rid of her past just by forgiving him. In fact, I am seriously pissed since this show has a lot of potentials in terms of Maaneet relationship, the underlying social message, women education so on, but Geet seems to be happy with forgiving Dev and accepting him as her devar, and playing a typical housewife. I so wanted her to stand against Beeji and support Nandhini in her marriage proposal as she was also forced into such a marriage by her own family not too long ago, but no, she seems to have got absorbed in the bliss called marriage and forgotten her objectives with which she came to Delhi.
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viji79

I was just going through the old HP scenes and Maaneet scenes. One thing is for sure, I can never accept that this fellow can get away unpunished with such a heinous crime. I would be thouroughly disheartened if Maaneet help him get his new love. Maan may have been wrong in the way he expressed his displeasure over Geet forgiving Dev by hitting at her self respect (which is not a crime for whichs he walked out on him), but I am still not able to digest the fact that such an upright person as Maan can forgive Dev for the sake of Geet and also can be comfortable in his presence. For Maan, even if teh girl who Dev wronged was not Geet, he would not forgive him. Such a character is being tarnished for what I dont know. How can Geet get rid of her past just by forgiving him. In fact, I am seriously pissed since this show has a lot of potentials in terms of Maaneet relationship, the underlying social message, women education so on, but Geet seems to be happy with forgiving Dev and accepting him as her devar, and playing a typical housewife. I so wanted her to stand against Beeji and support Nandhini in her marriage proposal as she was also forced into such a marriage by her own family not too long ago, but no, she seems to have got absorbed in the bliss called marriage and forgotten her objectives with which she came to Delhi.

Oh My God ! You just said it dear ! I so agree with you ! 

They have made Maan a blind person in love who is ready to do anything for his wife Geet ! Even though its hell wrong and illogical ! I can't understand why they are doing this to only nice character REMAINED in the show ! 

I'm so sorry to tell ya but Geet for me was dead when she left her home for such small reason ! So, after Geet now they are ruining Maan's character ! Though, I appreciate his love for his wife, but what he is doing now is totally unnecessary and so stupid ! 

You love your wife and you support your wife is two different things, If i love my wife, but when she is wrong then she is wrong ! How can i support her in the name of love ? I can't accept this too ! 

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: jazz07_dh

I'm out of words guys! Just don't want to say anything!! I'm just desperately waiting that mayb someday, just MAYBE SOMEDAY I'll get MY Geet back!!!! 😔
can u believe it they r again showing Maan, THE GREAT MAAN SINGH KHURANA, THE OWNER OF KHURANA CONSTRUCTIONS, SOOO RICH that teji n beeji people might never have seen so much money even in their dreams, THAT MSK WASHING CAR!!!??? 😡 🥺

Keep waiting ! ðŸ˜‰