Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree!! I hate how they are WHITEWASHING DEV'S PAST!! 😑

DEV is a CRIMINAL and he VIOLATED Geet!!  😑

Why are the PH/CVS shoving him in our faces and portraying him as INNOCENT & GOD LIKE!!   😑

URGHH, this is DISGUSTING!!! 😑

GURTI deserve better than this!! It makes me sad to see our favourite show UNRAVEL like this!!
  😭
anks_ams thumbnail
agree with u maandy:)
even i feel the same:)
ankita:)
anks_ams thumbnail
Originally posted by: delhigirl

HI Maddy,

i thoroughly agree with you. I am failing miserably in liking this serial which has been beloved to me. FRom a serial with a purpose these CVs have turned it into a stupid comedy which highly boring.

my confessions are as follows
1) I hate seeing MSK washing cars. He has been reduced from a shrewd business tycoon with bodyguards and oozzing attitude and confidence to this comical driver which is so beneath the aura of this character, that i feel pity for the CVs themselves.😑

2) I hate seeing geet hitting her husband with every sentence that she utters. I can 100% say that there is no wife on earth who will do this. now everytime she hits maan, i feel like getting in the TV and shaking her to remind her how to behave and respect another person leave alone her husband πŸ˜‘

3) I hate seeing geet pushing away MSK everytime he tries to show love.😑

4) I hate dev being shown as a saint who has never done anything wrong and deserves all the love in the world. A person who knows he has done wrong and is repenting for his deeds, will not go around finding another girl for himself and then even trying to break her marriage. If Dev was shown to be repenting, the best thing would have been to show that nandini realises her feelings for him and he tries to avoid her knowing his past. The CVs are absolutely inconsiderate to show this😑😑

5) I hate this mindless comedy with all mindless comical characters all around without any purpose whether it is lucky or mama. Comedy was there before also with KC track but it all made sense. this is senseless comedy with nothing to recommmed.😑

so now people on this forum will ask me that why do i watch this serial. Well it is hard to give up something which you have loved for so long. At this time I only watch GHSP for Maan as he is the only thing that this can recommend for itself πŸ˜ƒ

i agree with u:)πŸ˜ƒ
just wrote what was there in my heart!!!πŸ‘
stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg that is the same storywith me...i just couldn't take the show after holi...and i thought instead of ruining my image abt this show i would rather leave the way it is...and i acted as if it just ended over here...i honestly think that even now a decent ending should be given and the show should end...as soon as shows start dragging they lose thr charm
This is just POV i don't mean to offend any person still in love with the show
gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well , my take is it is nice to see the favorite actor in diversified role after all it is drama not real.

If one is in Geet's situation and caring they would have taken this step.
Geet forgave Dev for her Maan and  Dadi. no body would have been happy with dev being in trouble.

dev obliged her with saving her husbands life if not for him she would be widow that would have been worse.
Forgive is different then forget. she never said she forgot. she may not be comfortable with him being around after all he is living pain.Just becasue she laughs smiles and sees things positively doesn't mean she forgets. She was fighting with world around her with smile.

We need some story in show besides romance. Please allow the characters to play their part we are getting good comedy and it is diff than other shows
just my POV
I'm out of words guys! Just don't want to say anything!! I'm just desperately waiting that mayb someday, just MAYBE SOMEDAY I'll get MY Geet back!!!! πŸ˜”
can u believe it they r again showing Maan, THE GREAT MAAN SINGH KHURANA, THE OWNER OF KHURANA CONSTRUCTIONS, SOOO RICH that teji n beeji people might never have seen so much money even in their dreams, THAT MSK WASHING CAR!!!??? 😑 πŸ₯Ί
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kuls11

CVs hue brain creativity se paraye...audience hui show se paraye...

Kya maandy nandy tum log rote rahte ho'itne jhatko ke baad tume ..aab to tume immune ho jana chaiye'..

Cvs'..when is geet going to take'.Rishta of her pahla pati for her bahna'..and tell her'KYA tum mere pehle pati keee'''Teesri patni banna pasand karogi''per tumahra rishta'uski pehli patni kee bistar se uthane tak ka hai'..uske baat NT raj karegi''.tum '.hamre KHURANA mension ke chote mote kaam kerke kaam chala lena'..

GEET song for you'

.Lo chali main aapne DEV'ar kii barat laeke '

usko na jail na'saaaja'.dossri shaadi ka uphaar deke'..

Oh My God ! Kuls...I never knew this funny yet sarcastic side of you ! Oh babes ! You are so right ! We should get immune now ! πŸ˜†

See they are hell bent on ruining the show and closing it down but we 'Shameless' and 'BGs' ! We are not stopping it yaar ! πŸ˜†

Phir hum hi unko gaali dete he ! Waah !  πŸ˜›

And, your song ! Me...🀣🀣🀣🀣

iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja83

i m ready wid my joota and chappal not to throw at u but to gift u dat too from prada...🀣

i agree since maaneet's marriage cv's r insitigating and torturing us in all possible ways...B  it d copy pasting sum random movie tracks aimlessly...or repeating dere own sequences in new BG...

dey were trying so hard to drop down TRP but we besharam viewers  were not ready to let dem succeed in dere mission...🀣

everyday is a new low in GHSP ...so its not ur fault if u r not interested in GHSP infact u were made to feel dis way...πŸ€—

@ Red,

Oh Please ! When will do this 'Nek Kaam' ? I'm dying to get shoes from you, and that too from prada ? WOW ! πŸ˜

Okay, GHSP never gave me anything except my first love, MAAN ! But now thanks to it, i will get shoes from PRADA ! 😲 I would love that ! 😳 BTW, to inform you, any kind of shopping is not my hobby, but it's my part time job ! πŸ˜†

Same here, i just replied it to kuls, they are hell bent on ruining and closing the show, but we are so shameless, we keep on watching ! Everyday, its goes to another low level, and a poor soul like me thinks that okay this is it, now they can't stoop so low, but they find new ways to get lower and lower !

'Pati cum ex cum devil cum criminal cum angel' bana DEV - er ban ne aur 'ex cum patni cum victim cum the great who forgave him cum new bhabhi' ne barat ki taiyari shuru kardi ! 🀣 

Bechara Maan ! Kya badal gaya he yr ? He is also involving in this stupid drama, of course he has lost his mind in love ! Geet ko pasand to mujhe pasand ! 

Do you remember that line from movie 'Aankhen' ?

" Delnaz ne bol diya na..." something...something...

Oh man ! My ANGRY YOUNG MAAN was far far far more better than this lover and hubby ! I want to see HIS ANGER back ! That's what that made me fall in love with him !

iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu_luv_maan

yeah even i gotta go will read the whole points tomorrow after returning to college ...

but M happy GHSP in past  distracted  me to my tasks big time but now no such problem ...in last few years GHSP was the only show which made me fall in love with it maybe the reason was maanπŸ˜‰ but how long only hot actors gonna run the show for a succesfull show you need a good track too ...

even all cw series have ended i wonder what I gonna do in vacation watch geet old episodes ?

Same here ! I have came from that 'fantasy trip' and now only coz of Maan, i'm bearing this ! 

You know being selfish, i think they should replace Maan or kill Maan ! 

At least, I will be free from it ! 😊 coz, as the case now is, just coz of Maan, i have to bear all this !  So, from my personal side, i would hope for this ! Me to aazad ho jaungi na ? πŸ˜‰

iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: tellyme

All you said is so true...it feels u r writing what i am thinking...

I was watching the old episodes and just felt why can they not bring that spark in the show again...was so beautiful and now a days they give us so many reason to not like it...

Maan and Geet is the only one for whom I watch it now specially Maan as I was really upset with Geet's charecter few days back..plying holi with DEV...can't bear it... 

but only to see MAAN and Maneet chemistry  we have to pay such a heavy price of seeing DEV's love story...it is completely not digestable to me...why can they not get rid of this charecter...

I serial is going totally against its own story...they are just trying to make different small  tracks...why can't they come up with a whole nice story in GHSP2 ans Maan and Geet are together and Married...

They should cooncentrate about Maneet's hubbu wife realtion in beautiful ways...MARRAIGE IN NOT end of the story...it's the begining of the story...BUT CVs think the other way...

@ Red, 

Can't agree you more ! πŸ˜Š