Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My Confession, for my used to be fav show GEET :(

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey ya,

I would like to confess few things today ! 😳 Honestly without any fear ! 😊

First and foremost thing is that, I TRIED VERY HARD to like this show after holi but today, i confess hereby that, I FAILED MISERABLY ! 😭 

I can't act more, loving this thing, even if i put my brain on hold, stop, closed or even outside ! I just can't ! 😳

I'm feeling very bad for actor AS as previous DEV ! Coz, he left the show coz he thought there would be no future growth to the character of DEV ! 😲

And, here it goes !

The leads are DEV and Nandini now ! 😲

Arrghh...! I'm so pissed off at their stupid love story ! OMG ! Am I watching Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi or Maan or Dev Hua sabse paraya ? 😕

It's all about DEV ! 😕

Honestly confessing ! I tried to love the new circus track ! 😆 In fact, i loved it sometimes, and still now, I love Pammi, Mamaji and Teji as actors ! And, Mamaji's funny part is like very nice and good ! 👏 ( I would not say refresh coz i have seen better comedies on the same channel ! )

But, DEV ? How could they ? 

Okay, here is the greatness of our ( sorry! he's not mine! 😡) CV's DEV ! 

1. Easily forgiven without even much punishment ! 😲

2. Got all the pleasure of playing or celebrating holi with the ex ! 😲

3. Got the golden opportunity to give 'lecture' to someone who is far more beyond his character and morals ! 😲

4. got the chance to find one more 'Girl' without much effort ! 😲

5. And, possibly now, will get the help of 'ex' and 'bro' to fix his 'another' love story ! 😲

Damn ! 

Are you sure that, GHSP started with one so called ' social ' message ? 😲

It was about ' honor killing' but sadly, the CVs had KILLED the concept of ' Honor Killing ' themselves ! 😆 It's a shame and irony that the lady fought with her family members, her hubby for that guy, whom she easily forgive later ! Then why created much drama back then ? 🤣

The story, main leading story lost the purpose when the lead forgave him, okay that was fine, she forgave him to move on ! And, Oh Freaking Man ... ! 😲 In the name of ' Moving On ' she moved on a bit further bold and now, its perfect ! Ex-cum-friend-cum-dever-cum-would be jija?-cum-angel ! OMG ! 😆

But, i would like to salute all those people who are still liking this, supporting this and to those who are 'Pretending to like it' in the name of positivity ! 😉

I still hope that, this circus ends soon and nandini should be thrown out into the universe and DEV ??? Well, he is all nice guy now, keep him there for NT or Meera or Geet ! 🤣

I never intended to write this, especially after i have pen down the few conditions for liking it ! But, you see your brain and hormones and biological genes or whatever thing does not work properly everyday ! There is limit for every burden ! And, i think i'm a normal girl with normal hormones and that's why I act to the situation on the time and not try to be the ultimate 'peace-maker' or 'positivity queen' or 'matured fans and viewers' ! 

In a nutshell, i hope you will understand ! And, if not ? then also, it's not my problem babes ! I just gave my opinion ! 🤣

I realized this as nowadays, i do not get excited when clock ticks 9.30 ! The biggest sign is that, I did not watch the MAHA epi on satday ! I chose my regular party over that thing ! And, i'm so happy for that ! 

Can anyone answer me ? Why can't I relate to Geet and GHSP anymore ? Why Maan is the only reason for my watching or 'bearing' the show ? 

It was never like this before, I literally used to wait for 9.30 and used to watch repeats at 11.00 ! And, now even 9.30 is doubtful ! 😕

Why is it so ? If this is just the bad phase of the show then, will it over soon and i will get back my original Geet back ? 😕

And, another confession, I'm all prepared for 'jootas' and 'chapals' ! 🤣

Maddy

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
maddy m in rush so can't read all ur reasons to dislike the show ...

but red da first point ...nd its true after the holi show is almost ruined (but is saved now) ......I was so much disgusted with da fact that geet forgav dev ...

ohk maybe she did this to start a fresh new life but why so much of friendly behavior with him ...

how cud cvs make a woman forgive her rapist(technically he is)  ...forget that ...

geet was angry because maan was angry on her for ignoring him  or forgiving his sinner .... how cud he see his wife with her fake x-husband who had got her pregnant ...all of that she left the house and was not ready to forgive maan had she decided to stay whole life with her maasi ????

believe these are the reasons I almost have stopped watching the show ...
Edited by anu_luv_maan - 12 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
New Title - DEV - DEVil sai DEVar tak ki Kahani.

The Hero of the show was never seen in the title track & soon will disappear from the montage too ... from the episode/track/plot of course we seeing the leads role being conveniently reduced.
Now MaanEet scenes are served as sugar coat that makes us swallow the otherwise bitter pill of DevIni romance.

The most awaited MaanEet SR was used as launching ground for DevIni.

As to my thoughts about GHSP now... well its nothing but mockery made of social & moral issues, love & marriage ..of woman..of human. I seriously doubt humans writing the current plot ..may be aliens or robots doing that coz the track now lacks sensibility & sensitivity.

My message to the CVs since they do visit the forum hence the act of positivism by few of us..but since I am not an actor & refuse to act ..bland truth from me only...

SHOCK should not be the word that I should anymore associate with GHSP same goes for words like 'Moral & Social Responsibility', 'Respect' etc .
 Yet every time I think you are done with 'stooping' you manage to step more low.

Geet we have seen 'forgive & forget' the whole incident & accept her ex-husband/cheater/rapist as her brother-in-law..
Maan robbed of his reasons to hate Dev anymore when the victim, his wife has forgiven him is shown to be 'normal' with his wife's sinner...

Dev gets away crying 'redemption & all the punishment for his 'deeds' befalls his wife as she is one made criminal in the whole thing.
The Sinner gets to celebrate Holi with his victim & also give lesson on 'trust' to the Savior of his victim, her now husband.
He now also gets to act as his ex-wife's current husband, gets to drool over his victim's 'kid' sister & now tarnishes the girl's character who he 'claims' to love in front of strangers.

What next?

Guess next we will see Maan & Geet play babysitters to their younger siblings romance.
Geet doing 'loh chali main apni devar ki (teesri) barath laikai' ..

How long do the makers think the actors alone will able to draw the audience to the show that lacks content, substance & characterization..its what is left to be seen bas.
Edited by nanditasingh - 12 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
CVs hue brain creativity se paraye...audience hui show se paraye...

Kya maandy nandy tum log rote rahte ho…itne jhatko ke baad tume ..aab to tume immune ho jana chaiye…..

Cvs…..when is geet going to take….Rishta of her pahla pati for her bahna…..and tell her…KYA tum mere pehle pati keee………Teesri patni banna pasand karogi……per tumahra rishta…uski pehli patni kee bistar se uthane tak ka hai…..uske baat NT raj karegi…….tum ….hamre KHURANA mension ke chote mote kaam kerke kaam chala lena…..

GEET song for you…

.Lo chali main aapne DEV—ar kii barat laeke …

usko na jail na…saaaja….dossri shaadi ka uphaar deke…..

Edited by kuls11 - 12 years ago
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu_luv_maan

maddy m in rush so can't read all ur reasons to dislike the show ...

but red da first point ...nd its true after the holi show is almost ruined (but is saved now) ......I was so much disgusted with da fact that geet forgav dev ...

ohk maybe she did this to start a fresh new life but why so much of friendly behavior with him ...

how cud cvs make a woman forgive her rapist(technically he is)  ...forget that ...

geet was angry because maan was angry on her for ignoring him  or forgiving his sinner .... how cud he see his wife with her fake x-husband who had got her pregnant ...all of that she left the house and was not ready to forgive maan had she decided to stay whole life with her maasi ????

believe these are the reasons I almost have stopped watching the show ...

Yeah ! And, believe me your reasons included in my list ! I have lot more reasons ! 😆

filhal to, i'm gonna go catch some beauty sleep ! 😊 will discuss tomorrow ! As, in discussion too, i have chose other things over GHSP ! 😆

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i m ready wid my joota and chappal not to throw at u but to gift u dat too from prada...🤣

i agree since maaneet's marriage cv's r insitigating and torturing us in all possible ways...B  it d copy pasting sum random movie tracks aimlessly...or repeating dere own sequences in new BG...

dey were trying so hard to drop down TRP but we besharam viewers  were not ready to let dem succeed in dere mission...🤣

everyday is a new low in GHSP ...so its not ur fault if u r not interested in GHSP infact u were made to feel dis way...🤗
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
apart from everything ...  the most important thing the show lost is consistency of the characters.. and the overall script ... all thanks to the new CVs .. some times it really gets difficult to relate the situations ...

the only thing which has kept the show and fetching them TRPs is the amazing chemistry and acting of the Drashti and Gurmeet and the support actors ... I love Samir Sharma ... he's too cute to be Dev ...  I cant hate him ... no matter how hard i try ... 

this Dev-Nandani track is so uncalled for .. not that I mind samir sharma ... he's too cute ... with his expressions .. but Dev as a character shud be apprehensive about getting into any relationship ... given his past record and as shown that he is repenting too ... but this Dev wat CVs have shown is least bothered about it ... infact he is allowing himself to fall for Nandani ... 

Samir and Melissa are no doubt doing a fab job .. but i cant digest the character Dev in this avatar ... 

apart from them i loved pammi's character ... she's so pure and innocent ... hate Teji  for treating her like a rug ... idiot kaheen ka ..., lucky paaji seriously gets on to my nerves ... i wud prefer the talli james bond mama over him any time

I hopes CVs ko kuch aqal aa jaye ... 

______
Sana

iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

CVs hue brain creativity se paraye...audience hui show se paraye...

🤣

Well Said...
beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah even i gotta go will read the whole points tomorrow after returning to college ...

but M happy GHSP in past  distracted  me to my tasks big time but now no such problem ...in last few years GHSP was the only show which made me fall in love with it maybe the reason was maan😉 but how long only hot actors gonna run the show for a succesfull show you need a good track too ...

even all cw series have ended i wonder what I gonna do in vacation watch geet old episodes ?

Edited by anu_luv_maan - 12 years ago
-Saruu- thumbnail
U know wat,Im surprised but i agree.The essence is gone!!!!😕