Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Hessa85

i don't know, i cant handle an overdose of shagun. i tend to skip her n her sisters bits now.  i just think going down that path wont leave the audience feeling theyve seen something new and unique. 

anant also seems pretty weak when it comes to standing up to his family, i cant see him backing out of an engagement.  id like to see him hold his own to prevent the engagement

thats bascially wat I think as well...not becoz he is weak...but becoz he does believe in those conservative values that his family has instilled in him and becoz he does not realize the depth of his feelings for navya and also coz he is still too young to even realize wat "his not standing up for him n navya" will entail...

but I agree with u...even I cant stand that sister-duo

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

So I read the article and here's wat I gotta say:

First of all...m I the only one who is actually loving this new track that is about to unfold🤔...
I always knew...this picnic lalaland is only a few days of rosiness...and that the major plot is brewing underneath it all...so here it comes...

Truly n honestly...I think this plot is where they are trying to bring in the "nayi soch, nayi dhadkan" will come out...

See today's generation does not believe in societal rules...in meaningless rituals...they believe in things done from the heart...

Let Anant try to back off...I say...let him even get engaged to Shagun...Remember Ranbir had challenged him that as well...but somewhere Ranbir didnt verbally tell him what he was implying in his challenge...and that is that the "heart as a mind of it own" ...and no one as the power to control wat it feels n makes 1 do...

Anant has been showed to be an obedient child of his super strict n conservative family...and also a staunch believer in those rules n regulations imposed by them...wat he doesn't know is that...he too can fall in love as deep as an ocean...that this love will have the power to make him do things he will not have imagined...and thus once he gets engaged ...(lets take it to extreme...marriage)...he will not be able to love shagun and provide her the emotional comfort from his heart...he will be miserable...and so will be navya...

So will this new generation keep doing wat the ancestors have been doing???? Will they keep entangling themselves in the bonds placed by the society n family and forego wat their heart is telling them to do??? If not...then does this new generation feel its okay to break free from a relationship even if it is as serious as marriage if its not from the heart???? Will they cross all hurdles n societial pressures/ outlines and do wat shud be done to obtain happiness for all...Anant...navya n shagun and families???? Will they make families understand that just becoz things happpened in a certain way back in the days doesn't mean its always right??? Will they be able to show the older generation that rules n regulations dont always make a happy society...a happy soceity is made when people living in it are happy and they will be happy if they do things from the heart..???

If all the answers to the above question is a YES...then its truly the "nayi soch...nayi dhadkan"...

Rab Raakha...
Shilpa...😳😳😳

u r 100% correct...the show is truely portraying the theme "nayi soch...nayi dhadkan"...
Anany might get engaged to Shagun due to the "purani soch pressure"...and i think the real story with start from there...
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree wid u Shilpu..
I was thinkin dat d story is moving real fast n this new article is putting brakes to it.. in fact sudden brakes.. 🤔

Wen Anant will get engaged wid Shagun, obviously der will be a tension prevailing b/w d main leads n i doubt Anant will try his max possible to hide dis frm Navya..

Wateva Anant wants to do he has to do it before the engagement. Atleast before his family knows abt it Shagun shud knw abt it..

N d answers to all ur questions is YES! Nayi soch nayi dhadkan's true meaning wud be wen Anant stands up 4 his love in front of his whole family. If he feels its too early, atleast stop d engagement frm happening. If he can convince his family 4 being allowed to go 4 a picnic den m sure he'll be able to do dis also..🤔

TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nureat01

Hi Shilpa,

Interesting post :-) I can see what you are trying to say but to me personally there will be no "nayi soch etc." if this ends up being a marriage drama...cuz without fail then it will focus on Navya being tortured by the Addams family as she stumbles/stutters her way through everything and then ultimately tries to be a "good bahu" *yawns* While Anant will be relegated to either being a spineless husband unable to stand up for her in front of his useless family or a moody brat a la that *cough* Munna dude from YRKKH. Neither of those bode well to me.

Family pressure and all I can understand but then it should be balanced till that level only...what is the need for rushing into marriage for NINETEEN year olds?! Oh yes...ofcourse there is need...cuz this is Star Plus...the ultimate saas-bahu channel...koi story toh ban hi nahin sakti jab tak SHAADI na ho...age no bar.

I would rather respect ppl who manage to come up with "nayi soch" that DOESN'T involve instant marriage as the only storyline they can come up with *rolls eyes*

Yup...Any idea if creatives of the show visit this forum? atleast they can try and salvage the situation unless the damage is already done😭