Nayi Soch...Nayi Dhadkan

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So I read the article and here's wat I gotta say:

First of all...m I the only one who is actually loving this new track that is about to unfoldπŸ€”...
I always knew...this picnic lalaland is only a few days of rosiness...and that the major plot is brewing underneath it all...so here it comes...

Truly n honestly...I think this plot is where they are trying to bring in the "nayi soch, nayi dhadkan" will come out...

See today's generation does not believe in societal rules...in meaningless rituals...they believe in things done from the heart...

Let Anant try to back off...I say...let him even get engaged to Shagun...Remember Ranbir had challenged him that as well...but somewhere Ranbir didnt verbally tell him what he was implying in his challenge...and that is that the "heart as a mind of it own" ...and no one as the power to control wat it feels n makes 1 do...

Anant has been showed to be an obedient child of his super strict n conservative family...and also a staunch believer in those rules n regulations imposed by them...wat he doesn't know is that...he too can fall in love as deep as an ocean...that this love will have the power to make him do things he will not have imagined...and thus once he gets engaged ...(lets take it to extreme...marriage)...he will not be able to love shagun and provide her the emotional comfort from his heart...he will be miserable...and so will be navya...

So will this new generation keep doing wat the ancestors have been doing???? Will they keep entangling themselves in the bonds placed by the society n family and forego wat their heart is telling them to do??? If not...then does this new generation feel its okay to break free from a relationship even if it is as serious as marriage if its not from the heart???? Will they cross all hurdles n societial pressures/ outlines and do wat shud be done to obtain happiness for all...Anant...navya n shagun and families???? Will they make families understand that just becoz things happpened in a certain way back in the days doesn't mean its always right??? Will they be able to show the older generation that rules n regulations dont always make a happy society...a happy soceity is made when people living in it are happy and they will be happy if they do things from the heart..???

If all the answers to the above question is a YES...then its truly the "nayi soch...nayi dhadkan"...

Rab Raakha...
Shilpa...😳😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shilpa I liked the way you have ananlysed the whole concept...but i so hope this does not go to the extreme where he marries that idiot Shagun!😑
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anant_lover

Shilpa I liked the way you have ananlysed the whole concept...but i so hope this does not go to the extreme where he marries that idiot Shagun!😑

Hey ...thanx for replying..

As much as I wud not want this show to take that serious turn of marriage and make this show over dramatic ...I wud not mind to see this angle as well as long as they handle sensitive concepts of marriage n divorce maturely...

Let's face...modern India today still face this issue of early marriages...Parents living in metro cities still believe that having their kids married off at early ages is the best solution to avoid them from "spoiling" (as per their dictionary)...

So I wud love to see how this angle is explored (if it is to be explored) to see how the new generation and their thots slowly but subtly bring about the needed "change" in the society...
mtr2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My issue with the Shagun engagement is that down the line, it is going to be unfair to one of the two girls. So, if Anant gets engaged to Shagun and coupe of months later feels like he can't live without Navya - then what happens to Shagun's feelings? It is not fair to let Shagun build up her hopes with her fiance and then just have him change his mind. I think Anant should stand up for his feelings before he gets engaged to Shagun.
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mtr2010

My issue with the Shagun engagement is that down the line, it is going to be unfair to one of the two girls. So, if Anant gets engaged to Shagun and coupe of months later feels like he can't live without Navya - then what happens to Shagun's feelings? It is not fair to let Shagun build up her hopes with her fiance and then just have him change his mind. I think Anant should stand up for his feelings before he gets engaged to Shagun.

Thx for replying...

I really liked ur thots in the bold...
Yes true...its not right...but that's the more reason the show shud bring that up (that is...if they are going with this angle) just to emphasize to viewers wats the cost that is being paid when marriages happen without the consent of either of them...when the marriage is not done from the heart...and all more reason why families shud re-think b4 forcing their children to go against the wishes of their heart only for the sake of families n society rules...

Also...lets look at it from a different angle...its true Shagun's hope will be crushed and she will be broken...but lets put ourselves in her shoes n imagine being married off to a guy who is not "in-love" with u and despite being married to u is constantly thinking n dreaming someone else??? Will we be still happy to live with him the rest of our lives and burn a thousand deaths everyday or set him free from the societial bonds and make peace!!!...

I wud do the latter...coz no matter how much I love that someone...if he is not able to return that love to me...and is rather suffocating being with me...then truly being in love with him...I wud set him free!!!
Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Hi Shilpa,

Interesting post :-) I can see what you are trying to say but to me personally there will be no "nayi soch etc." if this ends up being a marriage drama...cuz without fail then it will focus on Navya being tortured by the Addams family as she stumbles/stutters her way through everything and then ultimately tries to be a "good bahu" *yawns* While Anant will be relegated to either being a spineless husband unable to stand up for her in front of his useless family or a moody brat a la that *cough* Munna dude from YRKKH. Neither of those bode well to me.

Family pressure and all I can understand but then it should be balanced till that level only...what is the need for rushing into marriage for NINETEEN year olds?! Oh yes...ofcourse there is need...cuz this is Star Plus...the ultimate saas-bahu channel...koi story toh ban hi nahin sakti jab tak SHAADI na ho...age no bar.

I would rather respect ppl who manage to come up with "nayi soch" that DOESN'T involve instant marriage as the only storyline they can come up with *rolls eyes*
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Hi Shilpa,

Interesting post :-) I can see what you are trying to say but to me personally there will be no "nayi soch etc." if this ends up being a marriage drama...cuz without fail then it will focus on Navya being tortured by the Addams family as she stumbles/stutters her way through everything and then ultimately tries to be a "good bahu" *yawns* While Anant will be relegated to either being a spineless husband unable to stand up for her in front of his useless family or a moody brat a la that *cough* Munna dude from YRKKH. Neither of those bode well to me.

Family pressure and all I can understand but then it should be balanced till that level only...what is the need for rushing into marriage for NINETEEN year olds?! Oh yes...ofcourse there is need...cuz this is Star Plus...the ultimate saas-bahu channel...koi story toh ban hi nahin sakti jab tak SHAADI na ho...age no bar.

I would rather respect ppl who manage to come up with "nayi soch" that DOESN'T involve instant marriage as the only storyline they can come up with *rolls eyes*

anuuuπŸ€—...*charan sparsh*...

U on my post makes me feel high n mighty πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanx for ur views...
Like I said...even I wudnt wanna see the show go up to marriage n all...thats making it overly dramatic...but if  at all they are planning to...then I wud love to see the angles I discussed above...in the sense that parents forcefully marrying off Anant to Shagun despite him being in love with navya and he doing so only coz he has not realized wat all marriage is about and how much of an injustice he will do to all...including him...navya...shagun...and families involved...
It has to be handled very maturely if at all it is being planned...

Yes ...since its SP...I wanna keep that option of marriage open coz u never know with them...tho hopefully...like u said...Anant manages to gather the courage to fight for his love b4 the marriage fiasco!!!
AreYaar thumbnail
LOLL Shilpa... charan sparsh?? Thoda zyada ho gaya :P

See I can understand even uptill the point of him getting engaged to Sa-gun while bowing under family pressure or whatever but marriage is a big no-no...either to Navya or to Sagun...I SO don't want to see this Addams family drama with Anant married...ughhh it's going to be a torture...we barely jhelo this set of clowns now...shaadi ke baad they will be intolerable.

The day they show a marriage, the "youth" theme of this show will be gone forever. I do not have any faith in a "early marriage/early divorce" storyline being dealt with maturely...frankly I have NO interest in watching Navya in the roop of a BAHU with a giant PALLU on her head either🀒 and you KNOW that is what they'll show if anyone of these kids end up getting married.

Dude Anant behaves like such a child so many times...from WHAT angle is he ready for marriage? And I DON'T want to see any funda of "oh they will grow up/evolve" post their marriage either...there's PLENTY of this stuff on TV anyways. Enough of confused new bahus attempting to be good bahus and win over their in laws and whatnot.
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Actually, ummm looking at the Adams Family, i mean Anant's creepy *never seem to be changing*  creepy family, Navya's own parents (who seem to be sane up till now) would never ever want to marry her off there be it now or later. That's not a family, it's a freaking prison especially for women!

What is the point of showing early engagement even?! Who in the world now gets engaged at 19 while they're still in school?
The upcoming track sounds as stereotypical as it could be! Anant's becoming childish day by day with only teeny weeny bits of his "sane" avatar every now and then that too randomly.
The show's taking a whole new path that is totally opposite to what was being showed in the promos. Why is that a show starts with a theme with "love story" in backdrop but then 4 or so weeks in, the initial original theme goes flying out of the window while the "LOWE" story theme and family melodrama with third angles and star-crossed lovers sorta tracks takes precedence?! If every show has the same darn tracks running over and over with different faces and different background scores, then why advertise it as some "new show with new concept"?!
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOLL Shilpa... charan sparsh?? Thoda zyada ho gaya :P

arre baba...khush hoja...by know u shud know the importance n value of u n ur posts...never think of quitting ur TILs...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...But I prolly became Anant prt 2 getting overjoyed n in "impulse" saying "charan sparsh" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

See I can understand even uptill the point of him getting engaged to Sa-gun while bowing under family pressure or whatever but marriage is a big no-no...either to Navya or to Sagun...I SO don't want to see this Addams family drama with Anant married...ughhh it's going to be a torture...we barely jhelo this set of clowns now...shaadi ke baad they will be intolerable.

true...like I said...overly dramatic...n again I say...I can only watch the marriage portion (if they bring it) if they deal with it maturely...otherwise...u and I can simply make our royal u-turns n check out better shows...

The day they show a marriage, the "youth" theme of this show will be gone forever. I do not have any faith in a "early marriage/early divorce" storyline being dealt with maturely...frankly I have NO interest in watching Navya in the roop of a BAHU with a giant PALLU on her head either🀒 and you KNOW that is what they'll show if anyone of these kids end up getting married.

That just sounded sooo Munna-munni show types πŸ€’πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Oh God!!! Imagine Shagun wearing that PALLU on her head...ISHHH!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
But on a srs note...yes...u are right...the "youth" theme will be gone if they begin involving marriage is such stereotypes scenarios...However...marriages can still retain its "youthness" if they dont indulge into all these rona dhona and formalities of marriage but rather concentrate on how adverse effects it can have on the youth...how marriage is not the best solution (as many parents still think in this age) for children to avoid them getting "spoilt"...

Dude Anant behaves like such a child so many times...from WHAT angle is he ready for marriage? And I DON'T want to see any funda of "oh they will grow up/evolve" post their marriage either...there's PLENTY of this stuff on TV anyways. Enough of confused new bahus attempting to be good bahus and win over their in laws and whatnot.

Neither do I...Infact I wanna see him still that lunatic child who doesnt realize wat he has got himself into and wat marriage is all about...
See my point here is ...if at all they do plan to bring marriage...it better be for the reasons to prove to viewers like u said "from wat angle are these kids ready for marriage"...it shud bring about a learning to the parents who force their young kids to get married thinking they will outgrow into mature adults automatically when the fact is...the heart will still remain child...the mind will still be young n innocent and naive...n things as srs as marriage cannot be imposed on kids just to avoid problems...coz the fact is...it only causes more!!!