India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

17-May WU - Niru faints!!

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Yesterday's last scene of Maruti & that constable was shown...

Niru is alone in the room... she looks at the phone & starts dialing all the hospital nos to find out where her Baba is kept... Sarja is drunk... He sees her with the phoen & shouts at her... what was she doing... Niru goes away... he comes to her... she turns away... Sarja asks her why is she doing that way... she tells she's unable to bear the smell of alcohol... Sarja turns & leaves to find out where was she calling... he gets to know & tells her not to do anything further... and she'll never know where her Baba is... Niru is adamant to sleep on the ground... He gets her food & asks her to eat... but Niru takes the pillow & prepares to sleep on the ground... Sarja tells i'll sleep there while you sleep on the bed... you are making the baby suffer... you tell you love Chandu & you'll sleep without eating... [PS he is shouting ... awesome scene] you are preparing to kill your child... i'm not it's father... but you are it's mother... and you think i'll kill your baby... and here what are you doing... he falls on the bed drunk & goes to sleep... his words move Niru & she takes it to eat... but is reminded of Baba... and stops eating...

Break

Sarja is gone... Niru wakes up in the morning... she again starts dialing numbers... Niru starts feeling totally hungry... she sees the food got for her... and decides to eat it... when she starts shreiking in pain & faints...
Maruti gets to know from a guy that Albela had never left this town... he was here only plotting how to kill Sarja & his wife... Maruti asks him to keep an aye on Albela... he tells himself... he won't let anything happen to Sarja... Sarja has done mistakes but death cannot be his punishment...

Sarja enters & sees Niru fainted... he tries to wake her up but to no avail... he gets tensed & takes her away in his arms...

Break

Sarja's allies come... Maruti asks them about Sarja's whereabouts... they look at each other... he tells i'm sure Sarja must have told you all not to tell anyone... but now a police is nit looking for a goon but a father wants to know about his son...

Balya tells not to worry... both are safe... we'll send your message to him... he'll be happy to know about you...

Maruti tells i want to protect my son... his life is in danger... i can't lose him too... and tells them about Albela... All are shocked... Pakya makes a promise to Maruti that they won't let anything happen to Sarja... ep ends on Maruti's worried face...

PS: Thanks to sujju for giving this in live updates thread

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*MC4821milweblames_yosefBidaaifan09vienna234smiley121-sia-AbhiAniEvashsudhalata1bfunofbb123...Binny...usmrasulsujji0609sana786aniveditharani-luckitinsel-Swetha-

vienna234 Senior Member
vienna234
vienna234

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update darshana Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123darshana23

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Darshu diii...Hug

what a powerful headline...!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123darshana23-Swetha-

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
*whistlesss*such a great epiiiTongue
thnks darshu di Hug

bfunofbb123darshana23

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
tanx alot 4 the update darshu & sujji awesome epi! saarjaa looking hot! Day Dreaming

darshana23sujji0609

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !!
sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the update DarshBig smileMaruti having a change of heart and is all concern for sarjaaConfusedShocked lagta hai the CVs in a hurry to end the show are hurrying the sentiments of the ppl involved.Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04darshana23sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks Darshu for the update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index