Maayke se bandhi... Dor

TOI: Rohit gets abused

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Rohit Khurana gets abused!

TNN | May 18, 2011, 12.00am IST
Tags:Rohit Khurana|Maayke Se Bandhi…DOR
Rohit Khurana
Rohit Khurana catapulted to fame as misunderstood Vansh and his fans didn't think twice before hurling abuses at Tapasya (Rashmi Desai) for killing him and thereby, depriving his family of it's eldest son. 

But now it seems the ire of the viewers have changed its direction and has now been targetted at Rohit himself. Khurana who plays Bhaskar in Maayke Se Bandhi...DOR has become the subject to his fans wrath now. Bhaskar is a negative character that has conned protagonist Avni to get married to him for money. He always disrespects and ill-treats her. And seems like this avatar of his hasn't gone down well with the audience. Everytime the actor bumps into his fan, he has to face their wrath and abuses hurled at him. Rohit states, "Initially I felt little awkward because as an actor I would always want people to love me, but I now realise that all their hatred is for a reason. They hate me because they are appreciating my work. I'm very glad and now every abuse looks like an appreciation to my work." That's the spirit lad!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
way to go bhaskuuu...

kabhi kabhi burayi kuch acha kar deti hai
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
way to go rohit...as always ppl are hating bhaskar only for the way rohit is performing it
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rohit yaar pls bump into me and i promise u will give u a hug and kiss ... muaaa u r doing superbjob as bhasku ...
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trupat

rohit yaar pls bump into me and i promise u will give u a hug and kiss ... muaaa u r doing superbjob as bhasku ...

me too would do the same ...😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

wonder how ppl can abuse him 😆...gawd if he bumps into me ...   I wud just ...😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳