Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Rohit Khurana gets abused!

TNN | May 18, 2011, 12.00am IST
Rohit Khurana
Rohit Khurana catapulted to fame as misunderstood Vansh and his fans didn't think twice before hurling abuses at Tapasya (Rashmi Desai) for killing him and thereby, depriving his family of it's eldest son. 

But now it seems the ire of the viewers have changed its direction and has now been targetted at Rohit himself. Khurana who plays Bhaskar in Maayke Se Bandhi...DOR has become the subject to his fans wrath now. Bhaskar is a negative character that has conned protagonist Avni to get married to him for money. He always disrespects and ill-treats her. And seems like this avatar of his hasn't gone down well with the audience. Everytime the actor bumps into his fan, he has to face their wrath and abuses hurled at him. Rohit states, "Initially I felt little awkward because as an actor I would always want people to love me, but I now realise that all their hatred is for a reason. They hate me because they are appreciating my work. I'm very glad and now every abuse looks like an appreciation to my work." That's the spirit lad!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUIT

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
way to go bhaskuuu...

kabhi kabhi burayi kuch acha kar deti hai
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
way to go rohit...as always ppl are hating bhaskar only for the way rohit is performing it
AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
rohit yaar pls bump into me and i promise u will give u a hug and kiss ... muaaa u r doing superbjob as bhasku ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUIT

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

rohit yaar pls bump into me and i promise u will give u a hug and kiss ... muaaa u r doing superbjob as bhasku ...

me too would do the same ...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

wonder how ppl can abuse him LOL...gawd if he bumps into me ...   I wud just ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwaysHisJaannb.neha

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index