India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

what nerve

sur_aur_taal Senior Member
sur_aur_taal
sur_aur_taal

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
sulochana has some nerve telling savita that he is "our manav" now and i won't tell you where he is living! i don't agree with what savita did but everyone makes mistakes and should be given oppurtinity to rectify the mistake. here is a woman clearly upset at what she did and her samdian has the nerve to tell her that her son has switched sides!

yea i''m sure sulochana is happy, because they were able to keep their house and the minute he is accused of something bad, it will be like "don't talk to us" aaargggh so mad Angry 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pallairekhab25Gauri22prasad1991bhallaroxJaishankaranu rulzshermaPiyatrixMinion23Dabulls23

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
yea I agree Sulo flips a lot when it comes Manav , blows hot and cold all the time Wacko but as Tanya posted somewhere and I agree that maybe she's doing this to make Savita realise how wrong she's been to let her ego squash her love for her son. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeeGauri22edabellabhallarox

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
i agree,she is doing so much mera manav...,lets see wat she does wen he will be behind bars,only savita will save her not tha stupid man called damodar nor karanjkars. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sur_aur_taalpallaiGauri22Jaishankarbhallaroxanu rulz

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
ofcourse sulo is right.. he is manav karanjakar.. self proclaimed son of the house... he has just helped them na.. he will be mera manav.. until he is behind bars jab dharmesh,satish will once again accuse manav and sulo wil keep quite with a frown on her face... bas her role of supporting manav will end then and there...

this has repeated so many times... we shouldn't be shocked at all... Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SuhasinnibhallaroxJaishankarshermaanu rulz

sur_aur_taal
sur_aur_taal

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

ofcourse sulo is right.. he is manav karanjakar.. self proclaimed son of the house... he has just helped them na.. he will be mera manav.. until he is behind bars jab dharmesh,satish will once again accuse manav and sulo wil keep quite with a frown on her face... bas her role of supporting manav will end then and there...

this has repeated so many times... we shouldn't be shocked at all... Tongue

no, i am not shocked, more disgusted at such a character Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxanu rulz

sur_aur_taal
sur_aur_taal

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

yea I agree Sulo flips a lot when it comes Manav , blows hot and cold all the time Wacko but as Tanya posted somewhere and I agree that maybe she's doing this to make Savita realise how wrong she's been to let her ego squash her love for her son. 

I don't know about the making Savita realise how wrong she is. Savita is not in a good mental state and should be handled less harshly. I think I would go more pyscho if I was in Savita's position when Sulochana said all that

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

edabellabhallaroxshermaDabulls23

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
If Damodar had heard what was going on the precap would he have said to Sulochan not to treat his wife this way and that he is Savita's son so she has a right to know where he lives?
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

Of course Sulo wants  manav and savita to reconcile ..She evn tried it on sachu's birthday party but savita was not listening ..Sulochna is trying a lot and I think she does care for savita .I think even savita thinks and deep inside knows that Sulochna cares ...she would trust Sulo any day but not trust Rasika ...
that is why savita is in her house crying ...
What Sulochna is doing is something a caring sister would do ...Savita has thrown manav out of her house three times  ..How many times he can go through this humiliation ...homeless with a wife , last time savita knew that they even have a baby still she threw him out ...
About time she starts  feeling  sorry for the way she has behaved ...
The ego has to go ...she has to put Manav before everything else , even her own ego and be supportive all the time not only the times when she wants to ...
 It's for her own good in the long run ...
I hope it is all sorted out soon and manav along with his family goes back to his parents house ...

I really Manav to have things the way he wants to have ...he deserves it as in my opinion he has been a very good son to savita ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 17 May 2011 at 1:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapbhallarox

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index