Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

VM created by me as a tribute to sid!! (Page 2)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

oh he looks super cute in all the pics...im gonna miss him badly...Cry
nice vm..
I wish he never leaves EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed just simply love himEmbarrassed

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rumi-

Awesome Archi...very nice VM...StarClap

Will miss this great actor...but I am happy that they are ending his character not replacing the actor..that would be the worst.Big smile

And I will watch his new show too.

Thanx RumiSmile I am gonna watch his new show definatelyBig smileBig smile no one can replace him as he is bestest of best!!Thumbs Up
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Archi u learnt art of making VM ...Shocked..thats love for sid i can say . He should be happy to see craziest fan he got . Wink

VM is awesome ..with all the pic ..with different style , expression ...all the memory being captured

Good archi ..he will be always there in ur heart ,LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Archi u learnt art of making VM ...Shocked..thats love for sid i can say . He should be happy to see craziest fan he got . Wink

VM is awesome ..with all the pic ..with different style , expression ...all the memory being captured

Good archi ..he will be always there in ur heart ,LOL
Pyaar mein log kya kya nahi karte toh VM is not a big dealLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL yes I forwarded him link so he can seeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed he has special place in ma heart which no one can takeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

i will miss him so much. i hate twitter, but just made me to tell him not to leave, my fb , and ht all got hacked. so, i could fnot fren him on facebook. just tell him on his fb there a lot of fans in us who will miss him. And, could not make another one bec i did want another fb because i got bashed in form spring bec people had access to them from my f.b. i am crying right now. will miss him so much Cry
Yes dear CV's have been partial to himCryCryCry m also upset I can't see him dieing not even in serialCry
Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

i will miss him so much. i hate twitter, but just made me to tell him not to leave, my fb , and ht all got hacked. so, i could fnot fren him on facebook. just tell him on his fb there a lot of fans in us who will miss him. And, could not make another one bec i did want another fb because i got bashed in form spring bec people had access to them from my f.b. i am crying right now. will miss him so much Cry
Yes dear CV's have been partial to himCryCryCry m also upset I can't see him dieing not even in serialCry

me too . i am shattered. i am upset at myself too. i could never tell him on his fb page bec of my stupid formspring account,and facebook. which i don't wan to return too. i wish the cvs would show him being gone for a whileCry
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vivluv

me too . i am shattered. i am upset at myself too. i could never tell him on his fb page bec of my stupid formspring account,and facebook. which i don't wan to return too. i wish the cvs would show him being gone for a whileCry
I am quitting the show after he goes as for me nothing will be left in show without himOuchOuchOuch and return if he ever comes backOuch
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Awww...ARCHI that was so sweet of you yaar..Awesoem..Perfect tribute to SID...I really wish Siddhanth sees this..!!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index