Originally posted by: vivluv

Ab kaha kisse chipkega bichara

koi or mil jaayegi ðŸ¤£ otherwise Archi to h hi...😉
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

koi or mil jaayegi ðŸ¤£ otherwise Archi to h hi...😉

I wish btw mera bhi serial ko good bye kehne ka time aaraha hai🤔 but we will be in touch on twitter n if he comes back from dead then let me knw I will be back😊
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
it was an awesome tribute yaar...
sid rocks as the evil vampire...he brought alot twist and turns and indeed changed the whole love story into a dark love story...

the show intially was a grey love story...between a vampire and a human but when sid entered he makes the love story into a dark...darker...right now darkest love story of the history...

i want him in the show...because if he leaves...the charm of the show leaves...but then in the end his character has gone so evil...like i predict...death is the only end for siddharth...poor vampire...has wasted his precious 200 years of life in obsession...hatred...anger...rage for his younger brother and family...

he could have changed for love...for panchi...he could hide his identity and love panchi...but he is too evil...he is harmful for panchi too...

i am going to miss sid's witty one-liners...hilarious events with panchi...his chemistry with panchi...piya and abhay...

i am going to miss sid and SidChi alot...a couple whom we all loved and dreamt about...but ends up as a fairytale...of beauty and beast...who could not turn the beast into a man with humanity...because he enjoys being evil...
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

it was an awesome tribute yaar...

sid rocks as the evil vampire...he brought alot twist and turns and indeed changed the whole love story into a dark love story...

the show intially was a grey love story...between a vampire and a human but when sid entered he makes the love story into a dark...darker...right now darkest love story of the history...

i want him in the show...because if he leaves...the charm of the show leaves...but then in the end his character has gone so evil...like i predict...death is the only end for siddharth...poor vampire...has wasted his precious 200 years of life in obsession...hatred...anger...rage for his younger brother and family...

he could have changed for love...for panchi...he could hide his identity and love panchi...but he is too evil...he is harmful for panchi too...

i am going to miss sid's witty one-liners...hilarious events with panchi...his chemistry with panchi...piya and abhay...

i am going to miss sid and SidChi alot...a couple whom we all loved and dreamt about...but ends up as a fairytale...of beauty and beast...who could not turn the beast into a man with humanity...because he enjoys being evil...

Thanx Mages m upset as he goes can't see him die, he is best as vampire n so many mystery to sid's life they didn't even disclosed it properly, CV's  made fun of his character😭
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Thanx Mages m upset as he goes can't see him die, he is best as vampire n so many mystery to sid's life they didn't even disclosed it properly, CV's  made fun of his character😭

i agree i always wanted to know why chand throws sid out of the family...what was the reason...his character ended without a logic...how he saved maithilli and turn her into a vampire when actually he himself was a new born vampire...so many questions...and there is no answer at all...i wanted to watch the backstory...it got all shattered because of sid's new show in colors

maithilli will be back after the leap to seek revenge on abhay-piya...i am sure about it...

it was TVD saga with both girls loves the same women...and they died for love...turn into a vampire also with Abhiya dons the avtaar of stefan-elena and siddharth as damon but the evil and darker side...now after the leap its back to twilight saga where AbhiYa will dons the avtaar of edward-bella and fall in love once again...werewolves entry...from here we might get the desi version of jacob...whom will be a friend of piya but will fall for piya...and have issues with abhay because werewolves and vampires are enemies...then maithilli dons the avtaar of victoria...who comes to seek revenge on abhay-piya because of the death of her boyfriend siddharth...just like in twilight saga victoria seeks revenge on edward-bella because edward killed her boyfriend james...and the volturis entry...

so basically from Twilight-TVD mixed...than TVD completely now back to Twilight...
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

i agree i always wanted to know why chand throws sid out of the family...what was the reason...his character ended without a logic...how he saved maithilli and turn her into a vampire when actually he himself was a new born vampire...so many questions...and there is no answer at all...i wanted to watch the backstory...it got all shattered because of sid's new show in colors

maithilli will be back after the leap to seek revenge on abhay-piya...i am sure about it...

it was TVD saga with both girls loves the same women...and they died for love...turn into a vampire also with Abhiya dons the avtaar of stefan-elena and siddharth as damon but the evil and darker side...now after the leap its back to twilight saga where AbhiYa will dons the avtaar of edward-bella and fall in love once again...werewolves entry...from here we might get the desi version of jacob...whom will be a friend of piya but will fall for piya...and have issues with abhay because werewolves and vampires are enemies...then maithilli dons the avtaar of victoria...who comes to seek revenge on abhay-piya because of the death of her boyfriend siddharth...just like in twilight saga victoria seeks revenge on edward-bella because edward killed her boyfriend james...and the volturis entry...

so basically from Twilight-TVD mixed...than TVD completely now back to Twilight...

I just want her to get sid back after 2 months time or something from dead 😊😊😊
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely VM. I Miss Siddhant Very Much In This Show. I Will Watch His Series As Well. (:
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Lovely VM. I Miss Siddhant Very Much In This Show. I Will Watch His Series As Well. (:

Thanx😊
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I wish btw mera bhi serial ko good bye kehne ka time aaraha hai🤔 but we will be in touch on twitter n if he comes back from dead then let me knw I will be back😊

😲😲 what r u saying Archi...
u won't come on forum too... :(

patakha-guddi thumbnail
awww
dat was so swt
i wil missshim