Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well said everyone...this stupid guys don't deserve toasty who loved them unconditionally... SO DISAPPOINTED IN TEJ...

Wants to slap him so hard...how can he abandoned toasty like that. I hope Toasty would never forgive him and them...she should join her teaching and be independent...

I am sure Toasty's parents won't take this easily. I know that Toasty mother is very protectant of Toasty she will not spare the stupid chaturs...
fungrl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tej's actions proved today that he is actually a real blood brother of Pashu -- the bitter old man. I mean on the issue of Toasty going back to teaching he i.e spineless jerk Tej was all hot air about husband taking care of wife's emotional needs, her self identity and respect. But when push came to shove he abandoned Toasty. These Chatturs man are better off living their miserable lives themselves.

Toasty's mom is going to flip, but i really want to see toasty's father's reaction. Chatturs keeps on making mistakes and insults their in laws but Toasty and her dad keeps on forgiving them. I think Toasty's dad needs to make a stand. Whats the point of a husband when he does not support you in your time of need. What is the guarantee that when everything is solved Tej would support Toasty. I want Toasty's sister to give Parchin a earful too, I mean he shamelessly flirts with her yet abandoned his mom like babhi.

All chattur's deserve a wife like Malti's mom. I dont like the way this woman accused Chatturs, but now I can see why she did that, she wanted to avenge her daughter. And nothing can match the fury of a wounded child's mother

Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i agree and i pray that toasty does not go back to them. they do not deserve any bahu. they deserve to live like animals
Aradhna04 thumbnail
I think tosty needs to stay!!!! And I'm really proud of Gyan, he is small but he had the courage to talk for his bhabhi...

As far as it concerns Tej, I was sad that he didn't supported her and well, Tej regrets to put No that's why he cried

TEJ AND TOSTY STILL THE BEST OF ALL <3

Hope that the Chaturvedi family will know their mistake soon... Just pray :)
JATTISIKHNESS25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The thing I don't understand is that Tej doesn't even the have the common sense to questions toasty before claiming she is gulity. These men aside from the grandfather need to really grow up. I really want to see the reaction of the men that were against toasty and voted against her, wen the truth is revealed!! they claim to be the betrayed ones?? yeah right!!!! Afterthe way they treated toasty I so don't think so!! They make it seem like all woman are the same and they are all out to ruin their family!!!!!!
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i agree tosaty should just lev and not come back i mean here this girl sacrificed so much for that family and they cant even accept one mistake of hers that pretty harsh... i think she should lev and start her job again :D
KJLO thumbnail
@julle1234567890  WELL SAID.
I agree that Tej has shown weakness of character as does his shouting raving messed up family. His brother is rude to everyone even strangers on the road.
Toasty a teacher should not have continued to cater to their needs. There is no shame in doing your housework and she portarays an understanding wife. But at no point is Tej shown regretting that she had to jump in to kitchen after marriage and had no enjoyment as a new bride. Toasty character has come through well. But I dont understand why the director portrays Grandfather in a poor lite - a senior elder usually has more say in the family and here the only person raving ranting is Pashu.
Toasty's mom has also been sidelined and no importance given to her thoughts and concerns by husband and daughters. If Toasty has been unappreciative of her mom's feelings - which she is in a couple of episodes- and has no time for friends then she is equally becoming like the other males. Tthis denotes that her subconscious is a tually considering male figure more in command and so she continues to take BS from her husband's family and only talk to her father.

How can a father not ask his daughter's inlaws why they hid an important piece of info like divorce etc? How can he not feel compelled to ask Tej? Why did Tej not come up with the info and share with them before wedding. If it was important for toaty to tell them about Malti mom then it was even more imp for Tej.

it will be great if the show gives credit to Toasty for her adjustments and not make her a martyr or devi.

give credit to a mother's feelings

Toasty should listen to Malti/s story and as a woman empathise. After all even Malti was treated with similar disdain and when she questioned it things went downhill.

A chance to project the new Naari and her pride Director sahib. Don't get caught in old samaj and cliches! bE AN AGENT OF POSITIVE CHANGE AND RESPECT.
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bakwaas100

and do you all remember?/

chaturvedi family give lot of moral lecture to nitikas father and mother.now they are doing same.Hippocratic people.

hahaha i was thinking that too. they are just good at talking! but I can see how they are hurt but that gives them no right to treat toasty like this. even my dad said this episode made his eyes water. he says toasty is such a good daughter in law. how can they do that to her.  this family is dumb. Gyan and at times dadaji are the only sensible ones. Toasty deserves way better than Tej. I think it will take her time to get over it.
Veritas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
we may all wish all we want..but Toasty will again be shown as a sacrificing bharatiya nari...
She is not even angry,its not natural..every one else is angry on her behalf