Saas Bina Sasuraal

toasty deserves better-dont go back!

second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i dont feel sorry for toasty. 

i feel so sorry for tej. he has no idea what he just lost and even if toasty doesnt hold it against him in the future, their relationship will never be the same. 

as far as the family goes, the things malti and her mom accused them of may not be true in maltis case but they are certainly true in toastys case.
they might not have physcially worked toasty but they emotionally abused her, they did misbehave with her parents and dont care if they ruin her life. 

these are the charges and i really think they did all that. 

they always play victims in thier household, 
my mmmy left me, my wife left me, all women betrayed me. 

in a way im glad toasty is leaving, they dont deserve her kindness at all.

and again, i cannot even wrap my mind around the fact that tej didnt support toasty. i had high hopes that he will cool down in the morning, think straight but he acted like a typical man.

gyan is and always will be my hero. he is too young to be currupted by the men in that household. i hope he stays true to himself like this always! 

how can prachin forget how toasty stood up for him? well i guess when hes folding saris and not studying he has only himself to kick

ved, did he really vote for toasty or for a clean conscience? it seems like he just did it because he had more faith in toastys friend then in toasty.

you can clearly see dadajees heart is breaking seeing toasty like this. hes being forced to choose between his son and grandson and toasty, a woman hes come to love as his own. 

chedi.  cannot totally hate him for this. somewhere he knows toasty is not at fault but when tej didnt stand up for toasty , someone who knows toasty best, what is a father to do?

pashu, i have said this before and i will say it again. he needs counselling. he cannot go on in life being bitter and angry and tear down any signs of happiness that might come to him. hes not over his wifes betrayal but its not fair to anyone else.

tej broke my heart today. he left toasty all alone in this battle when she gave up so much for him and his family.

if this was not a show and toasty was my friend, i would never in a million years let her go back to him or his family. she cant earn thier trust and if she goes back, shes setting herself up for more heart break. and its not fair to her. shes worked hard in life, she has a good heart and deserves more than having to defend herself every step of the way.

toastys mom was shown in a nigetive over reacting protectivness light when she always wanted to take toasty away from that nut house. it will pain her to say this but she said so all along. i really hope she doesnt put up with toastys super forgivng  act and lets her go back. not without a good fight anyways.

yeah they might not be women abusers in the family but that family certainly does not know how to be a family. and toasty deserves much better, 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow!1 absolutely agree with everything you wrote...

Toasty deserves better, not only cuz almost everyone stood up against her, but cuz Tej, holding who's hand she came into the house, did not support her...

Gyan was and always is the best..Prachin never had a mind of his won, and I'm glad Ved voted for Toasty, but not cuz only Nitika told him too..somewhere he knows Toasty is'nt wrong, and he is falling for Nitika as well...

Pashu, stands true to his name - counselling or not..his bitterness in life through his own personal experiences makes him hate everyone around him unhappy, and they dont deserve this...he should be thankful his family supports him, and always remember to each his own destiny! although this is a show, but in reality there are many people who's lives dont go smoothly, but other people's care should'nt be taken for granted..which is what Pashu & Chedi are doing!

feel so bad for Dadaji...

desigirl0103 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
everything that has been said above is absolutely true.
my heart goes out to toasty. its so heartbreaking to see her like this.
the family she came to accept as her own regardless of all the challenges she went through, abandoned her.
i hope they realize what they've lost :(
second_chances thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gauri22

wow!1 absolutely agree with everything you wrote...

Toasty deserves better, not only cuz almost everyone stood up against her, but cuz Tej, holding who's hand she came into the house, did not support her...

tej broke my heart today. i always told myself no    matter what, hes got toastys back, he will always be there for her. sure he will be angry and they will have fights, but thats normal. i never ever imagined he would abandon her like this. he knows how much his support means to toasty and he left her high and dry. i dont think i have been so dissapointed in a charactor before. i truely believed tej was different. ha😭, famous last words...

Gyan was and always is the best..Prachin never had a mind of his won, and I'm glad Ved voted for Toasty, but not cuz only Nitika told him too..somewhere he knows Toasty is'nt wrong, and he is falling for Nitika as well...

this can be debated but i dont want nitika to marry ved. toasty is already thier sacrificial lamb, i dont think they would treat nikita any better and plus knowing pashu,he will probably start comparing them and bring up the whole whose the bigger brother crap. 

Pashu, stands true to his name - counselling or not..his bitterness in life through his own personal experiences makes him hate everyone around him unhappy, and they dont deserve this...he should be thankful his family supports him, and always remember to each his own destiny! although this is a show, but in reality there are many people who's lives dont go smoothly, but other people's care should'nt be taken for granted..which is what Pashu & Chedi are doing!

everything seems to come back to pashu. tej stood up to him, it was toastys fault, prachin spoke up about distractions during studying, thats toastys fault. family was in hell when he was married, maltis fault. so i guess that makes him a saint to endure so much. 

feel so bad for Dadaji...

his kids should be making him happy ,not always dragging him into fights at this age

😊

i still cant believe tej, TEJ, our tej, sensible fair funny loving kind tej walked out on toasty...😭
Edited by julle1234567890 - 12 years ago
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
and do you all remember?/

chaturvedi family give lot of moral lecture to nitikas father and mother.now they are doing same.Hippocratic people.
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
true, whatever you said is true in a way.

But you know the chaturvedi family is burnt really bad in past. They dont want to hurt themselves again. Its easy for them to blame on other person and stay like they use to than to actually start trusting other lady. So given opportunity they are all willing to take toasty out of the house. I dont say it is right but its their haunted past that they are troubled with.

In a way everyone trusts toasty and that is why they are scared to believe her. Yeah scared. That is the reason they are being unreasonable.

gyaan is the only one who is aloof from all the troubles in the past and then his young innocent heart only understands the love that toasty showers on him and his family so he is the only one being able to trust her.

Others - they are making there way out there. They want to believe toasty but their past doesnt allow them to.

Oh and by saying this I dont mean to say they are right. I just think i know where they are coming from thats it. Like you all i really would like to see how they act and go after toasty when they realise their mistake.

I think show has been dealing with it till now really well. I am enjoying this serial a lot. Hope cvs continue to give us these good well thought 3 dimensional characters

Edit:
Oh and I also think since its the very spot they are afraid of thats being touched the matters are worst. Only time can heal this. 
Tej!! so sad to see him being clouded with all those doubts... He is broken right now and cant see through it but once he says he is going to regret it the most.
Edited by anotheranfan - 12 years ago
second_chances thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bakwaas100

and do you all remember?/

chaturvedi family give lot of moral lecture to nitikas father and mother.now they are doing same.Hippocratic people.

i know!!they asked her parents DID YOU ASK HER??
DID YOU LISTEN TO HER??
Did you let her EXPLAIN?!?!?!

are you kidding me??? hypocritical snakes out to ruin womens lives~ how dare they!

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: julle1234567890

😊

i still cant believe tej, TEJ, our tej, sensible fair funny loving kind tej walked out on toasty...😭

KBCFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i havent seen the episode. but toasty should leave and start her job and be independant again. those who need her can go and stay with her like Gyan. toasty should never forgive tej. he is such a jerk.
second_chances thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anotheranfan

true, whatever you said is true in a way. 

But you know the chaturvedi family is burnt really bad in past. They dont want to hurt themselves again. Its easy for them to blame on other person and stay like they use to than to actually start trusting other lady. So given opportunity they are all willing to take toasty out of the house. I dont say it is right but its their haunted past that they are troubled with. 

In a way everyone trusts toasty and that is why they are scared to believe her. Yeah scared. That is the reason they are being unreasonable.

and i understand when people have trust issues. i really do. betrayal and hurt isnt something one gets over with a good nites sleep. it takes time and active recovering . 
BUT, they took on the relationship. they welcomed toasty into thier homes and hearts. 
its a TWO way street and you dont get to put up "no entry" sign because of a road bump. they dont get to choose when shes thier daughter in law and when shes not. they dont get to throw accusations around and make her homeless within hours. they dont get to meddle with her married life. 

gyaan is the only one who is aloof from all the troubles in the past and then his young innocent heart only understands the love that toasty showers on him and his family so he is the only one being able to trust her. 

Others - they are making there way out there. They want to believe toasty but their past doesnt allow them to.

sterotyping is not a healthy way to go on about life. but i honestly dont believe thats whats going on. it seems to me they were just waiting for toasty to slip up to get rid of her in order to prove their point, to who? idk. maybe dadaje or tej or something. they only began to like her when she molded into a woman they wanted, always confined to the kitchen. and when they saw something they didnt like, it was pointing and accusing all over again until the final nail in the coffin came with malti. 

Oh and by saying this I dont mean to say they are right. I just think i know where they are coming from thats it. Like you all i really would like to see how they act and go after toasty when they realise their mistake.

I think show has been dealing with it till now really well. I am enjoying this serial a lot. Hope cvs continue to give us these good well thought 3 dimensional characters

i too think they have very unique charactors each with thier own personalities that are not streotypical. its  a great show and i hope they give toasty some crudness after thier betrayal. i  dont want her to gravel for forgiveness or always pray at night that her knight in shining armor will come back to get her. i want her to live her life. 
in simpler terms, i want them to show toasty as strong even without her man

Edit:
Oh and I also think since its the very spot they are afraid of thats being touched the matters are worst. Only time can heal this.  
Tej!! so sad to see him being clouded with all those doubts... He is broken right now and cant see through it but once he says he is going to regret it the most.

i cannot dscribe how disspointed i am in tej. he should know her best, he should know everything there is to know about toasty and he should know she would never do something. like i said , hes allowed to be angry and say but he just abandoned her.just like that. no remorse no regret. just u did this and i want you gone.