RBO Written Update 17th May 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

Part 1

The episode starts with Khanak serving Sudama food at the table (I have a question! Whyyy is he sitting alone at the table? The rest of the family ate kya? I didn't see Sasha ever eat alone?lol) Khanak serves him roti, achar and green chillies to brighten up his mood so that she can divulge the secret of why Sudama has come to Mumbai. Sudama praises Khanak and disses Shaan while Shaan hides and watch this whole scene. Khanak asks Sudama casually that the village has the well, the fields and all other luxuries of life so why did he come to the city to live? Sudama answers that she is right and he came to sort  out something very important. Khanak probes but Sudama refuses to tell a "woman" about hos problems.πŸ˜†Shaan keeps listening. Sudama leaves the dinner table and Khanak is annoyed (she makes SUCH a cute crying face!) She goes to Shaan and tcomplains that Sudama told her nothing. Shaan says they will focus on Plan B now and asks her to get Gulaab Jamun. She gets a bowl of them all excited and hands them to Shaan. Shaan thanks her and goes to sudama with the Gulaab Jamun ke dish.

Sudama is praying in his room when Shaan arrives with the dish and Sudama lunges on it (like he hasn't had food since days lol) He wipes his hands to his stroll around his shoulder which disgusts Shaan. (Clean freak that he is! Shaan you should have given him your hand sanitizer that you carry in your pocket dude!πŸ˜†) Sudama tells Shaan that Khanaka is a really good wife and Shaan should take care of her otherwise she will feel alone in the city. Shaan agrees and tells Sudama that he is really happy that he has come and the village fragrance has spread. Shaan tells him that he should stay for 2 to 3 months.sudama says he came to finish a game. Shaan enquires the game. Sudama tells him that Sunil and he used to love to play Carrom and 15 years ago they had left a game of Carrom mid way and Sunil owed him 200 rupees as a result. He says he will not leave till he gets the 200 rupees! (WHATTT?! Like seriously? That is the reason you came?! Surely the bus ticket would have cost more than 200?!)

Part 2

Shaan gets shocked that Sunil only owes Sudama 200 rupees and tells him that if he gets 200 rupees will he leave? Shaan gets majorly happy and gives him 200 rupees but sudama refuses and tells him that he wants that money that he ill win as a result of playing Carrom and Shaan says he will make sure he wins (after sudama leaves)

Akshay announces the opening of the Carrom competition! Sunil and Sudama play Carrom while everyone else cheers. Sudama wins the first round which Khushboo announces. They start with the next round for 50 bucks. Sudama wins the second round as well which Khanak announces! (Okay is this the plan by Shaan? I'm confused! How can Shaan make sure Sudama wins?πŸ˜•) Sudama only needs to win 100 more rupees! Shaan seems to be in a hurry to let Sudama win hence he suggests a last game for 100 bucks! Sudama wins that game too and everyone gets happy. Sudama then tells everyone that he is not playing for money  and Sunil says leave it at that and he has left playing Carrom.sudama says that he is scared. Sunil agrees to play again and Sudama says this time they will play for the watch.

Part 3

Both continue to play for jewellery, Shaan's Ipod and (hang on did I see Akshay keep his lap top too? 😲) and Sunil continues to lose. Finaaly Sunil gives up but Sudama forces him to play one more game and bet on the house!!!(OMG errr I think this is getting out of hand! Sunil you better not!) Sunil says yes in friendship and they play! Finally this game is also won by Sudama! (Woaahhh ) Sunil tells him that he is getting happy as though he seriously won his house. That is when Sudama tells Sunil that he has never joked in his life! (OMG whattt?!! *beeni gets palpitations!* where will my Shanak go if they don't have a house to live in?! :O and and the rest of the Ks too lol) Everyone gets tensed! The atmosphere changes in a split second! Sudama tells Sunil that he has lost his house. Shaan intervenes. Sunil asks Sudama that he did all this for the house?! Sudama tells him ofcourse he did! He says that he had bought the plot that the house stands on for Sunil in little money and now it is worth millions. Sunil is really shocked. So is everyone else.(Wth Sudama turned out to be a Villain?!! 😲)  Sudama tells Sunil that he has 2 hours to leave the house with his family. (What A scheming mind I must say!but hello you need proof! Property Papers anyone?! LOL)

Part 4

Sudama leaves and Madhvi enters (Lmao I didn't even realize Madhvi wasn't there! Lol I am such a bad fan!) Madhvi tells Sunil that what did he do? Bet the entire house over a game? Akshay and Shaan also get angry. Sunil tells him that he cannot do this because of his friendship and always fulfilling promises. He says he will not break his word. Madhvi says they can move to the Farm house. (LOL Madhvi is being so chill) Akshay tells Sunil not to worry too and he will find an even better plot.Khushboo says she will design the new house even better! Shaan tells him that togetherness makes a family and they will be together. Khaank says that living in a small house will be fun since they will be close to each other. All cuddle together (awww this is such a cute scene! Must watch!) Sudama is watching from the doorway (his doorway lolπŸ˜†) The Khandelwal family pack their belongings and get ready to move out! ( and everyone is so happy it seems they are going on vacation πŸ˜†)  Just then Sudam comes in and tells them that their time is up. Everyone gets upset then lol. Sudama offers them Mithai but Khushboo refuses saying he got the house for Free. Sudama agrees and says says he got respect too. He tells Sunil that he hasn't changed and gave him the house with such an open heart and he is impressed with the support of his family too! (Okay I have a feeling he is joking lolπŸ˜•) He tells Sunil that he does not want his house and he is happy with everything they gave him!!! Shaan confirms if it was a joke lol. (Khanak does not call you Burthal for nothing Shaan) Sudama says "Ofcourse Dude! It was a practical joke!" Everyone gets really shocked tht he knows English! He says to Khanak that he knows "Anregee" as well as Angrezee" lmao. And then introduces himself as Sudama MA LLB and tells Khanak to shake to that.They handshake. Sunil tells Sudama that he had scared him and Sudama begins with his childhood stories of when both were naked lol and they jumped in the river. Sunil stops him by thoosofyingg Dosa? In his mouth while Shaan covers Khanak's ears! Everyone laughs

Precap

Shaan is standing with Khanak in a black coattt *deaddd!!* and Khanak is complaining to him why he went to office!! (Whattt?! Are you serious woman! ) And why did not he talk properly on the phone when she called him  even if he went to office! Shaan tells her in a cool dude attitude that he was busy!Khanak says he was so busy that he could not talk?! Shaan tells her that he is in the process of becoming "Responsible Shaan" ( Dude however many times you say it, you gotta agree that these two words don't really go together!lol)πŸ˜† Khanak is surprised while Akshay and Khushboo look on (Akki is in a Tshirt!! Looks like Total Role Reversal for Shaan Akki! Interesting!)

Thanks hon

Strangely when Khanak was talking abt small house and we can live close and together,I was like how can Shaan survive lol.He tho always wants to romance na!

Beautiful update as usual.
LOL you have a point Smithaa! But it doesnt matter to them anyway! they get started anywhere as it is πŸ˜† i'm thinking of a room where they have not hmmm can you help me with this? lol! and thank youuu! πŸ€—
Oh wowiiee... thanks for the update toffeeesss... love your red lines... better than actually watching the episode...

mwaaa. thanks..πŸ‘
🀣 You are awesome woman!! the sanitizer~!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£

when khanak said ghar mein itne saare kamre hai aur aadhe se zyaada bund hai, the camera zoomed on Shaan's face...I so had the feeling he was getting excited getting a new place to romance  n all🀣🀣🀣🀣
Beeni darling *muwah*

I watched the epi except for the last bit...but got to say your updates make the epi more funny and interesting,...lol...Love you dear

As for the precap...sigh..I died and went to heaven seeing him dressed such after Months was like water for the thirsty...rain on a barren land, s** for a V...lol...could go on but would definitely be banned ROFL...

@Smi...lol..small or big...whats there to stop him...lol
LOL BeenZ and Krish-so true lol.As usual he can start anywhere aas Sasha said lol

KITCHEN!!!Cos that's the only place where others don't go lol
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 12 years ago
@ Smi in kitchen Hari Lal always there as Kabaab mein Hadi...lol
Even in their own bedroom they are never left in peace..someone or the other calling for him or her...lol..Thus big house or small does not matter to these two...lol
Thanks for the update Beeni...I want Sudhma to stay for a few days...His no nonsense attitude will have a postive affect on our burthalsπŸ˜†...
Beeni,

nice update!

Thanks hon!

Your comments in red cracked me upπŸ˜†