Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mohini Nakhrewali-Lo bolo bhala..Jokes - Page 2

radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Lo bolo bhala😕
--
Rajj,... aapke hote hue, hume kya tension!!!!!!

Thanks for the wonderful jokes---loved them all, especially the Devils's sister (I can see GD saying that)

After reading the jokes and all your help👏---tension ekdam door ho ngaya😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Aaah Raj bhaiya, kya kya theer choden hain aapney. Ek se badhkar ek! Bahut bahut badiya! Mazaa aa gaya. Aise hi laagey raho Raj bhai!
set_raj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bholabear

Aaah Raj bhaiya, kya kya theer choden hain aapney. Ek se badhkar ek! Bahut bahut badiya! Mazaa aa gaya. Aise hi laagey raho Raj bhai!

Bhola behenjee Namaskar..yeh toh abhi shuruat hai..aage aur bhi bahut se Teer chalne hain..Hansi ke Teer..jo dil ko gudguda de..aur mann ko prasann kar de...😊
set_raj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chalhov

🤣😆😆😆

MARRIED TO UR SISTER BY GD😆

Imagine GD saying this with his typical innocent looks and smile..Poor Maheshwari...she will tear her hairs..😆 
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The best is the last part...cleanin toilet with Ashanti's brush...but Raj bro ashanti do use sum wodden stick like things to brush her teeths...remmber the very first episode...🤣🤣🤣
set_raj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chymanju7

very nice jokes👏...bb is devil's sister😃 😃 tik kaha apne unke harkathe to devil ki tarah hai...omg radhika cleans toilet wid ashanti's toothbrush😃😃 this is really needed to control ashanti...mujhe to virat par daya aaraha bechaara😉 😆

Thanks a lot..woh hai hi devil...Just imagine Ashanti's expressions when Rads blurts out the secret...😃yea bechara Virat...soon I will post jokes on him.😊
set_raj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vinianil

Oh Raj ji   laughed a lot can't control my laugh still...Superb Ji👏👏👏..

Thanks vini and Keep Smiling..
set_raj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anusha34

🤣🤣🤣 OMG!!Raj  awesome!!!good reply from GD I am MARRIED TO YOUR SISTER .BB is devil's sister😆 OMG!!radhika cleans toilet with ashanti's toothbrush new formula 😆 Raj  after reading your jokes .i couldn't stop laughing .Thank you for keeping us smiling.

Thanks a lot...well BB is a devil, no doubt about it...imagine Ashanti's expressions hearing this bitter truth..you are welcome..Keep smiling.
set_raj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sia_lovely

Hehehe!! Raj ur on a roll again!! Nice way to bring back humor and masti in the forum when its so tense with attacks from everyside!! 

Loved GD being so nonchalant towards the dressed up BB...hehe true...BB in her usual makeup is a DEVIL SISTER only!! 🤣

And Mohini's Laxative...🤣 🤣 Gamble?? 🤣🤣 Radhika using Ashanti's brush as Toilet brush? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ashanti tere pyaare mote mote daanton ko jo har baar faad ke dikhati hai...unhe sambhal ke rakhna!! 🤣

Thanks a lot Sia...

just imagine GD saying in his typical kavita style with his innocent looks...BB is a truly devil..the way she has treated DDji..

That's Mohini's stupidity..given tht poor fellow laxative...he cannot cough, if does thn...?😆sure disaster.

Ashanti ki khubsurat mote danton ka raaz...harpik se brush karti hai..
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Rajji,

Absolutely amazing jokes, the best is definitely GD about his wife---married to the Satan's sister.🤣🤣