a better version of 17 may episode

tanya94 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
most of the people were unhappy with the episode and only liked the last few mins as the rest of the episode only focused on devni.
well this is my version of how todays episode shud have happened but wid more focus on maneet.im not much of a writer but will try expalining.

maan has been given a lot of work .geet comes to meet maan (for a changeπŸ˜‰).they have some sweet talks and nok jhok which somehow leads to geet challenging maan that inspite of being so busy maan has to come to her room and put sindoor and make her wear the magalsutra only then she will wear it otherwise she wont.

then the ladkawalas come and nandini and geet and maan all are present there.nandini and geet are sitting next to each other.due to some confusion the ladka assumes geet(who is not wearing her sindoor and mangalsutra) to be nandini and starts asking her about wat she likes and dislikes and about her hobbies.everyone gets confused that why he is asking geet but no one is able to say anything.maan gets extermely furious and jealous.geet sees this and to add fuel to the fire she talks nicely to the guy.but beeji clears the misundestanding but maan still iss very angry and furious.

then maan comes to geets room and asks her why she was talking so sweetly to that guy.they then have some sweet moments and maan makes geet wear the mangalsutra and sindoor with his own hands and episode ends there.

so how did u like it?do comment.
Edited by tanya94 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pdiyar193 thumbnail
That's a lovely scene, thanks for sharing. I can imagine what Maan's expressions would be like if Geet did that!!! πŸ˜†
tanya94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pdiyar193

That's a lovely scene, thanks for sharing. I can imagine what Maan's expressions would be like if Geet did that!!! πŸ˜†

thanxs...😊
i cannt believe what they showed today...
its so unnatural how can they react like this after such a big event in their life and i dont like geet always pushing man away...i mean he is her husband dont she want to be near him...but she always push him away like he is having some allergy problem
KamalikaG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome yaar! kash aisa hi dikhate...phir sab yeh sochte ki yeh Balwant itna gussa kyon ho raha hai?πŸ˜†
anks_ams thumbnail
it would have been an awesome epi to watch if this would have happened!!!!
i would have loved it!!!

mujhe to ye samajh mein nahi aata ki duniya mein ladkiya khatam ho gayi thi ki dev finding his lady love NANO from geets family...
really irritating and upsetting track...
gosh whats happening????
if cvs really want dev to get a girl pls bring back meera or sum other girl..why geets family only... iguess they have forgotten the storyline and think its a normal DEVar - bhabhi relationship and that everyone will happily agree to DEVils marriage with bhabhi's younger sister...

seriously i didnt like dev spoiling nandini's image in front of that guy!!
i mean what r the cv's showing????
urghhh i'm too upset with this stupid, illogical dev track!!!!!!

Ankita:)

tanya94 thumbnail
well thanxs to all of u for liking my concept.😊
tanya94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamekaa

i cannt believe what they showed today...

its so unnatural how can they react like this after such a big event in their life and i dont like geet always pushing man away...i mean he is her husband dont she want to be near him...but she always push him away like he is having some allergy problem

100% agree.even i felt the same.it seems as if some kids are writing for the show.
princess.rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it's dam awesome 
yaar 
u sholud write a ff 
really 
gr8 job dear