PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
ok so finally i managed to catch the episode today which was the most important one..

voting happened where there were 3 votes in favour of toasty and 4 against her while 1 was empty..

they showed that tej voted a no😡😲 while gyan confessed that he voted a yes..so 2 down...toasty would have definately voted a yes for her so 3 down..pashu said he voted no so 4 down..chedi would have voted no as he was shown talking to his wife's photo that he will vote what his mind says and that he will vote as a father so im sure he might have also voted a no..so that makes it 5 down..

as far as rest 3 goes, the blank i expect is from dadaji as he said that he is confused and doesnt know if she is right or wrong and also the look on his face when he read that the vote is blank kindof made me feel that he is the one to put a blank vote..so this makes it 6 down..

so till now she got 2 yes, 3 no and 1 blank..

2 votes left where 1 is yes and 1 is no..pashu thinks that prachin voted yes and ved no but i think its opposite..i think ved voted yes and prachin no as he was thinking about the conversation over the phone that he had with nitika where she asked him to take care of toasty..

but the confusion still prevails..i hope its does come out in the open..

this is just my views on who voted yes and no..please do share yours..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with u...i think the last 2 were a yes from Ved and no from Prachin
tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i think tosty voted yes to leave the house for herself and chedi voted no

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks Preetha :)

I thought Toasty would vote a NO for herself, hoping she could go out and prove herself innocent, although she didnt want to leave

So Gyan I knew would be YES, and I also thought Dadaji would vote a YES..I expected Tej to act like a nutcase and vote NO which he did...

I'm hoping Ved has voted YES, along with Gyan & Toasty...
tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

cant wait to go home and see todays epi, its killing me

anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes: Ved, gyan, prachin
Blank : dadaji

I think toasty wants to stay but she knows that pitaji doesnt want her to stay and she promised him she wil go so she  voted no.