India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

pls tell me

manimau1 Senior Member
manimau1
manimau1

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
What's the problem in meeting Malati? Why Malati is not living in that house? Why there is no lady in that house? I just started to watch this so don't know the storyline.Can anybody tell me?

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
ok well malti is the one who ruined the family and thats y dadji cant walk... she ( well her mom) ruined there whole family.. so tej's family hates women and epically malti.. and now there upset cause toasty was talking to her so they feel like they were back-stab and what not... but in reality toasty didn't even no the lady she was talking to and meeting was malti... and now since no one believes her she has to lev the house...
hope this helped :)
but before anyone else say if u have further question post it in teh help desk they will be able to help u better then me :)
but still hope this helped :D
tc
Sejal<3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8kinshukkiaashiqswtbaby

manimau1 Senior Member
manimau1
manimau1

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Thank you Sejal. I will post in help section next time,I don't know that.
Thanks once again.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index