Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

An extract on maneet wedding

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

here is another extract from my SS,...

Haldi

Maan sat for the Haldi function wearing a white Kurta that had haldi marks on it. His cheeks were also smudged with haldi. Daadi and Annie noticed this and decided to tease Maan.

"Maan beta, your kurta seems to be dirty, we will wait if you want to change it."

"It's all right, Daadi..,"

"Let me see," annie said, "it's haldi marks Daadi...and that too finger marks." Annie caught Maan's face by the chin and said, "see someone has already put haldi on Bhai. Wonder who it might be?" she added with a giggle.

Maan pulled his face away and gave his best 'don't mess with me look' as he sat down for the function. As Daadi and then Annie applied haldi he thought about what had happened...

When Simi came out of the washroom she found Maan waiting for her.

"Maan !" she exclaimed " What are you doing here? It is haldi today and you know according to traditions we should not meet today. Go before some one see you." 

"Maan Singh Khurana doesn't follow old trends but believes in making his own!"

"So what tradition are we making today?" Simi asked with a teasing smile.

"I want to be the first to put haldi on my Mishty." He showed the bowl of haldi in his hand.

"Oh! But remember the deal? No hands when we are alone?" she gave an amused smile.

"I said I won't put my hands on you ...but that doesn't mean you can't touch me with your ha...so you can apply haldi on me, haan?"

"Okay then," simi took haldi in her hand and smeared his cheeks with haldi. "Now?" she challenged.

Maan took a step forward, coming closer to her. She stepped back and warned, "Maan, I don't trust that look in your eyes...it is going to get us into trouble."

He stalked her until she bumped against the cupboard. He put his hands on either side of her effectively trapping her.

"Maan.." her voice turned a whisper when he leaned closer.with quickening breath she closed her eyes in surrender, her lips parted in anticipation. With a naughty smile Maan leaned closer still and rubbed his cheeks against hers. Then he moved back to watch her. Her eyes flew open and she touched her cheeks that was now adorned with haldi.

"Oh!" she exclaimed.

"Oh? ..." he asked with a cocky smile "I just wanted to apply haldi...did you wish for something else?"

She pushed him away and stalked off, making Maan laugh out and then said,  "may be if you ask nicely... you know.."

That brought her back in front of him, eyes flashing. "Ask you? So that, you can tease me again? Never!"

"Never is a long time Mishty." Maan said soothingly, feeling mean for teasing her.

"So? Never, never, never!" Simran said with a haughty tilt of her head. "I know to take want I want." With that she pulled his head down for an intense kiss.

When the kiss ended, Simi walked away from him. At the door she turned back to look at a still wonder struck Maan and said mockingly before closing the door behind her.

"Maan I hope you will find your own way out."

********************************************************************************************************

the wedding night

A strange sense of apprehension gripped her as she waited for Maan. Finally she was here,  in his room, in his bed, surrounded by the garlands that decorated the cot. The room beautifully decorated with flowers, candles and the glittering curtains. Yet she was restless...was this how the brides felt, while they waited for their groom with bated breath? She didn't know about others, but she surely was starting to feel lonely...a kind of like stranded in a beautiful island. She wondered what was taking Maan so long! It was sheer absurdity to admit that she missed Maan now...they had parted company hardly an hour before. But today, he was before her eyes for the whole time that her eyes craved for him...her hands missed his warm hold...!

He was looking so handsome in the maroon sherwani, his eyes filled with love, a constant smile lurking in the corner as if his mouth, a triumphant tilt to his head...but he was more than a handsome face and a athletic body, much more...she thought with pride the gift he had given her and her family for the wedding...the presence of Jassi in the ceremonies to complete their family! Though with medicines and physiotherapy, her condition had improved a lot, Jaspreet was still not well enough to leave the hospital. Maan had made arrangements for Jassi to attend the marriage, without moving from her hospital bed...he had arranged for a live telecast of the ceremonies, exclusively for Jassi!

The movement of the opening door alerted her... she quickly pulled her ghoonghat down and settled herself as the typical bend kneed bride posture she had watched in movies...what was it that Beeji had advised? "...don't talk too much, keep your head down in submission and when he opens the ghoonghat, keep your eyes down cast."

Thru' the corner of her eyes she saw Maan lift the curtain of flowers and sit down at bed facing her. She waited for him to lift her ghoonghat and lift her face...

Maan looked at his Geet, once again as his bride...looking more beautiful than ever! The thoughts of their last wedding night crowded in his mind unbidden...that time he had to restrain himself for the sake of their child...but today, he looked at her with an indulgent smile and wondered at the strange stillness about her. Other than the hands that twitched her lehanga and the pearly white teeth that worried her lower lips, she was utterly still, not even a peek!

He took her hand in his and asked, "what is it Mishty? Why are you troubled?"

She shook her head her face still bend down. On an impulsed, instead of lifting her ghoonghat, he bend down and peered at her. She rolled her eyes and looked at him sternly. That made him sit straight and lift her chin so that she would look at him. She tried to resist...

"what is it Mishty? He asked again.

"Maan ,why don't you ever do what is expected?"

"Oh! What was expected?""and to believe he was married once!" she muttered under her breath before saying aloud, "Maan aren't you supposed to lift my ghoonghat first?"

"Oh!" he did as instructed, holding back a smile and asked, "Now?"

"how do I know? I wasn't married before!" she retorted, immediately realizing what she had blurted out and said taking his hand, "Maan , I'm sorry...I didn't mean.."

Maan put a finger across her lips and ordered, "chup bilkul chup! Let me concentrate..."

He closed his eyes for a moment and then opened them to see Simran watching him expectantly.

He framed her face in his hands and said, "Did I tell you how beautiful you look today? I am sure if there are angels and fairies, they will all be bowing down before my Mishty. I'm afraid even to blink my eyes...lest I find all this is a dream... that you are still a mirage. May be I need reassurance.." With that he touched his lips to hers almost in reverence. Soon the hearts started racing fast.

"Beautiful as you look with all this adornment... I'm sure you would not want them on while sleeping...let me help you get it off ..." he looked at her for confirmation and got it in her shy nod.

He removed her Maang teeka first, holding her eyes captive with his as he leaned towards her to kiss her forehead. His fingers skimmed down her face to reach her ears. He removed her heavy earings softly, caressing her ear and making her giggle ticklishly. His lips replaced his hands, while his hands moved to her other ear. Then his clever hands brushed down the length of her neck to reach for her necklace.

As his lips circled her neck in tiny kisses to replace the necklace that adorned her neck, she close her eyes and lifted her face to give him better access. His mouth, which started an upward journey along her neck, found the fast paced pulse point at her neck and caressed it with the tip of his tongue, as if to soothe. It had the opposite effect of adding to the acceleration and Simi gasped in response, gripping his shoulder. With a soft chuckle that was a warm sensation against her skin, his lips traveled the rest of the way to reach hers. His mouth sought hers in a promising kiss as his hands started pulling out the pins that held her hair and gently massaged her scalp.

"My poor darling...how it must have hurt you to hold all this torturous pins..." he murmured, ending the kiss. Brushing his hands down the length of her hair he shifted so that they were lying down.he caressed her face with butterfly touches and said, looking into her eyes that now held mysterious depths,

"You know my Mishty doesn't need any added adornments to make her beautiful...she just needs to lift her eyes and look at me and I cannot find anything more enticing in this world...she just needs to curve her lips in a smile and I am bewitched."

His caressing hand encountered the Kamadr bandh and he sighed. He lifted himself on his elbow and tried to disengage the hook.

"How many ornaments did they make you wear, Mishty?" he complained to which Simran giggled. That fascinated him, the way her soft stomach trembled at her giggle. But the hook seemed too stubborn to open to his prying fingers. He bent his head down and tried to widen the loop of the hook with his teeth. Her smooth skin jumped in response, making him longer and making her moan. Drawn by her sexy moan, he slanted his mouth over hers again and kissed her fiercely, hungrily and demanding. She kissed him back with all the sweetness of her love and all the heat of her awakened desire...

did u like it? wud u like to read more? then take  the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1647579

Edited by bangalores - 20 May 2011 at 5:50am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gagsytazeen_29katerpillargauranitaisldeepsmeravigilisosun-naaaaaaaaasonia_koolkhan

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
awesome buddy Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bangalores

meravigiliso IF-Rockerz
meravigiliso
meravigiliso

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

bangalores

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bangalores

sonia_koolkhan IF-Sizzlerz
sonia_koolkhan
sonia_koolkhan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
wow! lovely. i loved it. U r a gr8 writer.
Thanks 4 d pm.

bangalores

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
 thank you dear for a such a lovely  maaneet moments to dream abtDay Dreaming ... its beautiful ...and again thanks for pm...LOL 

bangalores

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top